Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin : Never try - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109
April 16, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
Why not? I always using margin trade in Bitcoin and Forex trading, from 1.5 to 200x (or more if someon ask me a full risk manage . You only need to adjust your leverage to average VAR on asset trade, ond obviously never trade without stop!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 16, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
It's really gambling, I'm advice you not to try, The margin really addictive like gambling. It is not good if you are serious entering into the crypto market.
It will make you sleepless and you allways wants to remove when you lose. Trust me it's bad.

It's far from gambling, but it's not for everybody. It's for advanced traders, who really know what they do.
Trader wannabes can get burned easily whether is normal day trading or margin trading, that's why people should start with really small amounts until they understand how it works and what it takes.
But people are greedy and impatient. And then the sleepless nights follow...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
April 16, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
It's really gambling, I'm advice you not to try, The margin really addictive like gambling. It is not good if you are serious entering into the crypto market.
It will make you sleepless and you allways wants to remove when you lose. Trust me it's bad.
No, margin trade is not just a gambling. Some smart traders get pretty large profits using margin. Yes, this market is hardly predictable, but it is not just a dice. Perhaps, some people have a talent in margin. Let them try to trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 01:37:19 AM
You write for peoples who intend to participate in the margin
What is your purpose in this market? Are you proving yourself a real investor ? You are not a glamber, right?
In this market, the boundary between gamblers and investors is very fragile
When you join the margin, you are turning yourself into a gambler. You simply do not have the patience to invest, you just want to make a quick profit. That is the mentality of the gambler. Today you can earn a lot, but certainly tomorrow it can also lost more.
They call it a financial leverage, but I call it a gamble. For investment, when your company goes down, if you still put your trust and hold it, it can go up and you can get back. But if the margin, when the long / short beyond your control, you will permanently lose money without getting back.
Pages:
Jump to: