Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 227. (Read 268547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I think it is a Poloniex related issue also .

It is very slow to respond, sometimes it just keeps saying *Strategy busy multiple times and not canceling or filling orders..
BTC-E seems ok.

I ask again, any trades going through Leonardo, are they passing through a 3rd party server before going to Poloniex, or do they go straight to Poloniex via the API?
Could it be a back-end of the Leonardo server being overloaded with too many users?

I think Poloniex has been slow the last couple of weeks, but leonArdo has its own issues which we are working hard to fix.

To answer your question, leonArdo connects directly to the exchange. We do not route your orders through our servers.

Great to Hear. Sucks about Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Interesting new bug.  So I got the update and now I occasionally get a hang on the app itself when it tries to cancel an order that is already cancelled on the exchange (Poloniex).  This means that the program thinks there isn't enough coin to work with and now it just sits there, not trading.

I've restarted the program, but that only temporarily solves the problem.  This means that if I leave it running while I'm at work, by the time I come home, it's done no trading and in the case of today, I missed out on quite a bit of money making potential.  I really hate to sound like a nay sayer but after running this for over a month, I'm not really seeing a strong reason to even bother with the bot at this time.  Maybe down the road when it's matured a bit and you guys iron out the kinks, it'll be worth it but as it stands, I make much more coin if I just do it manually.

Hi Percivul,

Stability issues are our top priority now. I'm very sorry that leonArdo hasn't performed the way it should have over the last few days.

We have found and fixed an issue which could be causing most of the damage and after some more tests will release a patch.

We are working on it!

Best wishes,
Jonathan
legendary

It is very slow to respond, sometimes it just keeps saying *Strategy busy multiple times and not canceling or filling orders..
BTC-E seems ok.

I ask again, any trades going through Leonardo, are they passing through a 3rd party server before going to Poloniex, or do they go straight to Poloniex via the API?
Could it be a back-end of the Leonardo server being overloaded with too many users?

I think Poloniex has been slow the last couple of weeks, but leonArdo has its own issues which we are working hard to fix.

To answer your question, leonArdo connects directly to the exchange. We do not route your orders through our servers.

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

BTC-E seems ok.

legendary
I am using with VPS, I start several bots
and whenever I connected
None of my bots were working
and asks to cancel order or not with a popup.

I understand below exception maybe it is because of poloniex's high load,
but why not leonardo try again after x times and then stop with warning.

This is an issue before the update, I figured it out now.  

Now I am connecting to poloniex periodically to check my orders date-time,
Using that way it is very frustrating,

I think you need to improve ways how to handle exceptions to keep bots running.

03/16 11:00:11  poloniex:bot:DASH/USDT: [strategy-0] transition to "waiting for order to be placed"
03/16 11:03:02  poloniex:DASH/USDT: error placing order: json2::TypeError: asObject called on non Object
03/16 11:03:05  poloniex:DASH/USDT: order was placed, but it did not show up in the active order list
03/16 11:03:07  poloniex:bot:DASH/USDT: [strategy-0] an exception occured while the bot was running :'strategy stopped: order could not be placed'

03/16 11:00:37  poloniex:bot:XMR/USDT: [strategy-1] transition to "waiting for order to be placed"
03/16 11:04:16  poloniex:XMR/USDT: error placing order: json2::TypeError: asObject called on non Object
03/16 11:04:20  poloniex:XMR/USDT: order was placed, but it did not show up in the active order list
03/16 11:04:24  poloniex:bot:XMR/USDT: [strategy-1] an exception occured while the bot was running :'strategy stopped: order could not be placed'

We are right now testing leonArdo on a VPS. We will get back to you regarding this very soon.

Thanks
Jonathan
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I am using with VPS, I start several bots
and whenever I connected
None of my bots were working
and asks to cancel order or not with a popup.

I understand below exception maybe it is because of poloniex's high load,
but why not leonardo try again after x times and then stop with warning.

This is an issue before the update, I figured it out now.  

Now I am connecting to poloniex periodically to check my orders date-time,
Using that way it is very frustrating,

I think you need to improve ways how to handle exceptions to keep bots running.

03/16 11:00:11  poloniex:bot:DASH/USDT: [strategy-0] transition to "waiting for order to be placed"
03/16 11:03:02  poloniex:DASH/USDT: error placing order: json2::TypeError: asObject called on non Object
03/16 11:03:05  poloniex:DASH/USDT: order was placed, but it did not show up in the active order list
03/16 11:03:07  poloniex:bot:DASH/USDT: [strategy-0] an exception occured while the bot was running :'strategy stopped: order could not be placed'

03/16 11:00:37  poloniex:bot:XMR/USDT: [strategy-1] transition to "waiting for order to be placed"
03/16 11:04:16  poloniex:XMR/USDT: error placing order: json2::TypeError: asObject called on non Object
03/16 11:04:20  poloniex:XMR/USDT: order was placed, but it did not show up in the active order list
03/16 11:04:24  poloniex:bot:XMR/USDT: [strategy-1] an exception occured while the bot was running :'strategy stopped: order could not be placed'

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I'm using the previous version from a few weeks ago (I don't like updating for no reasons) and it has been fine until today, possibly yesterday.
Might be a Poloniex issue though, I'm not having issues with the other exchanges. I've seen the same issue you are seeing now too.

I've been using Leonardo for about 7 weeks and like it. It makes trading much easier IMO, and pays for itself very quickly if you're active.
As long as the little bugs are found and fixed quickly without huge losses, it's still worth it.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Interesting new bug.  So I got the update and now I occasionally get a hang on the app itself when it tries to cancel an order that is already cancelled on the exchange (Poloniex).  This means that the program thinks there isn't enough coin to work with and now it just sits there, not trading.

I've restarted the program, but that only temporarily solves the problem.  This means that if I leave it running while I'm at work, by the time I come home, it's done no trading and in the case of today, I missed out on quite a bit of money making potential.  I really hate to sound like a nay sayer but after running this for over a month, I'm not really seeing a strong reason to even bother with the bot at this time.  Maybe down the road when it's matured a bit and you guys iron out the kinks, it'll be worth it but as it stands, I make much more coin if I just do it manually.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Any issues with the back-end? *Sending email to support now*.

Also, how does Leonardo work? Does it deal directly via the API to the exchange, or does it go through a 3rd network/your servers before?
legendary
Great to hear that business is going well!

Since the last update everytime I close leonardo the message that there's a problem with the program and that it will be shutdown appears. Runing it on Win10/64bit

Yes, we know there is an issue with the 3.2.1 version.

We think we have fixed it. Testing now and hope to release a patch update later in the day.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great to hear that business is going well!

Since the last update everytime I close leonardo the message that there's a problem with the program and that it will be shutdown appears. Runing it on Win10/64bit
legendary
A shout out to all our new customers!! This has been the most incredible start to a month ever!! We have never got close to onboarding this many new customers in just 14 days...

Welcome to you all!

The leonArdo guys
legendary

Hmmm, not sure what happened but can you please try again now.

I had uploaded a new version before I saw your message. I just tested the new version and it works.

Thanks,
Jonathan

It is OK in this last version. Thank you for quick response  Wink

You are welcome! Sorry for the missteps on our part.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Activity: 5

I had uploaded a new version before I saw your message. I just tested the new version and it works.

Thanks,
Jonathan

It is OK in this last version. Thank you for quick response  Wink
legendary
Hi, I just downloaded current version, but I can't run it:

Code:
20:23:48 /tmp$ unzip leonArdo-linux.zip
Archive:  leonArdo-linux.zip
   creating: leonArdo-linux/
   creating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/
   creating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/platforms/
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so 
   creating: leonArdo-linux/lib/
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Network.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Core.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicuuc.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5DBus.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicudata.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicui18n.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Svg.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Gui.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/run-leonArdo.sh 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/leonArdo 
20:23:54 /tmp$ cd leonArdo-linux/
/tmp/leonArdo-linux
20:23:59 /tmp/leonArdo-linux$ sh ./run-leonArdo.sh
./run-leonArdo.sh: 3: ./run-leonArdo.sh: Bad substitution
20:24:04 /tmp/leonArdo-linux$

Previous version 3.1.0 is OK.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Activity: 5
Hi, I just downloaded current version, but I can't run it:

Code:
20:23:48 /tmp$ unzip leonArdo-linux.zip
Archive:  leonArdo-linux.zip
   creating: leonArdo-linux/
   creating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/
   creating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/platforms/
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/plugins/platforms/libqxcb.so 
   creating: leonArdo-linux/lib/
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Network.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Core.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicuuc.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5DBus.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicudata.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libicui18n.so.56 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Svg.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5XcbQpa.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/lib/libQt5Gui.so.5 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/run-leonArdo.sh 
  inflating: leonArdo-linux/leonArdo 
20:23:54 /tmp$ cd leonArdo-linux/
/tmp/leonArdo-linux
20:23:59 /tmp/leonArdo-linux$ sh ./run-leonArdo.sh
./run-leonArdo.sh: 3: ./run-leonArdo.sh: Bad substitution
20:24:04 /tmp/leonArdo-linux$

Previous version 3.1.0 is OK.
legendary
leonArdo patch 3.2.1 released

We fixed a critical error that caused leonArdo to crash after a couple of hours.

How can you get your copy?

If you are an existing customer you can simply click on the "up to date!" link (even though it says up to date!) on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Jonathan

legendary

On Linux we had to ship the relevant Qt 5.8 libraries to be able to support 4k. After downloading the zip run the appropriately named "run-leonArdo.sh" script to start leonArdo.

run-leonArdo.sh -> nothing happens Huh

Code:
./run-leonArdo.sh
./run-leonArdo.sh: line 12: ./leonArdo: No such file or directory
and in the zip is no leonArdo-linux file... Huh

We found the issue. Please download the latest version if you are a linux user.

Should be fixed now!
legendary

On Linux we had to ship the relevant Qt 5.8 libraries to be able to support 4k. After downloading the zip run the appropriately named "run-leonArdo.sh" script to start leonArdo.

run-leonArdo.sh -> nothing happens Huh

Code:
./run-leonArdo.sh
./run-leonArdo.sh: line 12: ./leonArdo: No such file or directory
and in the zip is no leonArdo-linux file... Huh

You are right! Somehow the binary was stripped from the zip??

Looking into it now.

legendary
I have installed another one virtual machine with OS 64bit Win10 and leonArdo crashed again

We are having some issues with the latest release. We are working on it.

If anyone has a crash report please send it to: [email protected]

Thanks!

Jonathan
Jump to: