Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin Trading during a possible bull market? - page 2. (Read 344 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 05, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
A possible bull market may be emerging. I've just learned about margin trading.

Bitmex is the most popular platform for margin trading Bitcoin? I know this method of trading is EXTREMELY risky. Do you have any recommended guides for being a successful margin trader? Of course the master will not share their secrets, but there has to be a quality guide or information out there.

If you have just learnt what margin trading is then you most likely have just learnt what "trading" is in general. So most likely you are new and will end up losing all your BTC if you try margin trading.

I know many people here have like 1 BTC, and they want to go long on 100x so 100 BTC long position so they can catch BTC going all the way to $10K, $20K, or $50K. However there is no gaurantee that the low last month was the all time low for the year.

You are just better holding your BTC or maybe buying some promising alts and hope for the best. Don't try and get greedy because you might get margin called and then the bull market will happen; without you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
September 05, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
If you think it is a bull run then you no need to do trading to make profits,by holding even you can make lot of profits more than any kind of trading so better invest more in the bull run and sell later when it happens such effortless way to make money.But we can't find when the bull run will going to happen!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 09:22:57 PM
Margin trading is more risk than spot trading, so make sure you use only maximum 5% of total your money for it and remaining 95% for spot trading. Personally in bull market i prefer to chooce spot trading and for margin trading i only do it in down trend. To minimize risk  for the better use maximum 5 times leverage because higher than that  the balance can be going to zero with short times.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
Possible - https://nexusbot.io
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
A possible bull market may be emerging. I've just learned about margin trading.

Bitmex is the most popular platform for margin trading Bitcoin? I know this method of trading is EXTREMELY risky. Do you have any recommended guides for being a successful margin trader? Of course the master will not share their secrets, but there has to be a quality guide or information out there.
Pages:
Jump to: