Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin trading on Bitmex, should play or not? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Recently, Bitmex becomes one of the biggest exchange for margin trading, and it is attracting many traders. In the downtrend of bitcoin, it is also a good channel to make money.

Otherwise, margin trading is very risky, it is ONLY for experienced traders. To trade on the margin exchange, the most important thing is that traders have to be always putting stop-loss on their orders.

I saw people are joining Bitmex, what do you think?
It is not really about joining Bitmex, but it is knowing how to trade that counts. It is imperative for anyone to understand how things work when it comes to margin trading than just hopping into the trading space and fumbling badly. It is a good thing that Bitmex actually do have a testnet or more like a demo site where new traders can play with unreal funds and that is one way to go.

However, it is a great opportunity for traders to go short or long based on their trading skill and leverage based on how confident they are on the market but that is as long as you know what you are doing. Every form of trading is risky, it is just the knowledge that counts, but with margin trading, there is no rule of patience as you can lose everything, most especially if the trader does not cultivate the habit of using tight stop loss in most cases.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I never ever joining in the trade margin because
- I'm not good market analyst. In the market like cryptocurrency market, many good analyst still loss a lot of money so when you don't believe in your skill such as: analyst, found more information, have many relationship,... I really advise you shouldn't join in the margin trading.

- Addition, in my individual opinion, I really don't believe the margin trading. It like is the gamble. When you lose, you really lose quickly your money. I don't like that. It's terrible.

So,when many friends invite me to join, I refuse that as right away. 

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Recently, Bitmex becomes one of the biggest exchange for margin trading, and it is attracting many traders. In the downtrend of bitcoin, it is also a good channel to make money.

Otherwise, margin trading is very risky, it is ONLY for experienced traders. To trade on the margin exchange, the most important thing is that traders have to be always putting stop-loss on their orders.

I saw people are joining Bitmex, what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: