Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO - page 36. (Read 43051 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:08:27 PM
Hello,
I just joined the ICO , a bit late but it's not too expensive.. Just a little question: how much I need to wait to see my ETH transaction in my lh-crypto account ?? some hours ? my transaction succeeded instantly
also, will I receive early bird bonus or it's only for previous investors ?
Thanks

You have to wait 24hours for your token to be appear in your LH account. that was respond i get when i emailed them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Hello,
I just joined the ICO , a bit late but it's not too expensive.. Just a little question: how much I need to wait to see my ETH transaction in my lh-crypto account ?? some hours ? my transaction succeeded instantly
also, will I receive early bird bonus or it's only for previous investors ?
Thanks
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
Hi Admin,

Need clarification on the #token rate insurance system.  It Will only start on november 2019? Not november 2018? A year after ICO.

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone
January 13, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
Here is a quick reminder that tomorrow LHCoin gets a 7% price boost, and the investors from the first week of our POST ICO will receive their Early Bird Bonus 2.0

What’s important to note is that for our POST ICO phase we have developed a more dynamic and improved Early Bird Bonus 2.0. Over the course of January token price will be boosted five times: 6 January by 5%, 11 January by 7%, 16 January by 8%, 21 January by 10%, 26 January by 20%. The tokens’ markup goes directly to the investors who joined during the previous time period! Don’t miss out to buy tokens on the best possible terms, and become a participant of the Early Bird Bonus 2.0 program.

www.lh-crypto.io

#ico #lhcrypto #cryptocurrency #broker #forex

Hello,

How/when will the Early Bird 2.0 bonuses be credited? Is there a way to track balance changes in the account? Thanks!

You will be able to see the Early Bird bonus on your personal account. His crediting depends on the date on which you bought it
January 13, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
no early bird bonus from January 1 to today ... why do not you pay it?

Perhaps your bonus is too small and it does not reflect on the dashboard,
but it will accumulate and you will see it.
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Here is a quick reminder that tomorrow LHCoin gets a 7% price boost, and the investors from the first week of our POST ICO will receive their Early Bird Bonus 2.0

https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1801/31/9f026c1445df.jpg

What’s important to note is that for our POST ICO phase we have developed a more dynamic and improved Early Bird Bonus 2.0. Over the course of January token price will be boosted five times: 6 January by 5%, 11 January by 7%, 16 January by 8%, 21 January by 10%, 26 January by 20%. The tokens’ markup goes directly to the investors who joined during the previous time period! Don’t miss out to buy tokens on the best possible terms, and become a participant of the Early Bird Bonus 2.0 program.

www.lh-crypto.io

Hello,

How/when will the Early Bird 2.0 bonuses be credited? Is there a way to track balance changes in the account? Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
The LH-Crypto project has reached $7 000 000!

https://c.radikal.ru/c25/1801/d2/35390e1e0055.jpg

We are happy to congratulate all our investors, and would like to take our time to remind you that the amount we raised primarily affects the speed of this project's implementation, the size of our marketing budget, payback period and thus the profitability of the whole enterprise. This is due to the fact that the size of our budget governs the reach of our company, and, in return, your CASHBACK payouts!

We are thankful to all our investors for granting us your trust - it is by your support we could raise over $7 000 000.

www.lh-crypto.io

#ico #lhcrypto #forex #cryptocurrency #broker

Wow, 7M dollars is already a huge amount. Congrats guys. I am really hoping that you will be able to list it on a bigger exchange.
January 12, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
The LH-Crypto project has reached $7 000 000!

https://c.radikal.ru/c25/1801/d2/35390e1e0055.jpg

We are happy to congratulate all our investors, and would like to take our time to remind you that the amount we raised primarily affects the speed of this project's implementation, the size of our marketing budget, payback period and thus the profitability of the whole enterprise. This is due to the fact that the size of our budget governs the reach of our company, and, in return, your CASHBACK payouts!

We are thankful to all our investors for granting us your trust - it is by your support we could raise over $7 000 000.

www.lh-crypto.io

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
LH-Crypto To Meet Big Investors!

Specially for our VIP customers the LH Crypto team representatives Alexander Smirnov and Antonis Lapos will conduct a number of personal meetings. Big and significant investors will be able to meet the team behind our ICO and ask any and all questions, discuss exclusive terms of service as a part of our project’s Roadshow. The meetings will take place in the following cities: 15 January — Milan, 16 January — Lugano, 17 January — Zurich, 18 January — Geneva, 19 January — Monaco. If you’re an investor or just waiting on the sidelines for now with over 50 000 USD we will be happy to meet you in one of these cities. https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/lh-crypto-to-meet-big-investors-a573dd2041db
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
Bounty end? Ico is still ongoing until the date of 31 January.
I dnt understand
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
January 11, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

Specially for our VIP customers the LH Crypto team representatives Alexander Smirnov and Antonis Lapos will conduct a number of personal meetings. Big and significant investors will be able to meet the team behind our ICO and ask any and all questions, discuss exclusive terms of service as a part of our project's Roadshow.

The meetings will take place in the following cities: 15 January – Milan, 16 January – Lugano, 17 January – Zurich, 18 January – Geneva, 19 January – Monaco. If you're an investor or just waiting on the sidelines for now with over 50 000 USD we will be happy to meet you in one of these cities. To make a reservation, please send an email to [email protected]

I follow your project, because I'm sure that there is a future! A strong team that is developing! Constantly gets in touch with other people - it's great!
Activity: 61
January 11, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
I referred a friend and he has deposited all addresses are correct and the transaction has gone through but no tokens appear on his account can somebody please help
Activity: 36
January 11, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
no early bird bonus from January 1 to today ... why do not you pay it?
January 11, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Specially for our VIP customers the LH Crypto team representatives Alexander Smirnov and Antonis Lapos will conduct a number of personal meetings. Big and significant investors will be able to meet the team behind our ICO and ask any and all questions, discuss exclusive terms of service as a part of our project's Roadshow.

The meetings will take place in the following cities: 15 January – Milan, 16 January – Lugano, 17 January – Zurich, 18 January – Geneva, 19 January – Monaco. If you're an investor or just waiting on the sidelines for now with over 50 000 USD we will be happy to meet you in one of these cities. To make a reservation, please send an email to [email protected]

January 11, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
Hi have all tokens been released to ETH wallets??? I haven't got mine yet?

This will be done after POST ICO
January 10, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

www.lh-crypto.io

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Hi have all tokens been released to ETH wallets??? I haven't got mine yet?
January 09, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
Hi, nice video on the web site)) It's like trailer for big blockbuster) Well done.
Is ICO still live? On web site icorating it's written that ICO dates are 04.12.2017 - 31.12.2017

Hello. Thanks for your opinion.
Now it's time of POST ICO
January 09, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
LH-Crypto collected more than 6 million dollars!

Today the amount of our investment in the project has exceeded 6 million US dollars!

http://www.lh-crypto.io

Activity: 266
January 09, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
Hi, nice video on the web site)) It's like trailer for big blockbuster) Well done.
Is ICO still live? On web site icorating it's written that ICO dates are 04.12.2017 - 31.12.2017
Pages:
Jump to: