Pages:
Author

Topic: Marijuana should be legalized.? - page 3. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 19
February 14, 2020, 01:48:37 PM
It's forbidden in my country, but I think we should allow it. But this is a big illegal business.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
February 14, 2020, 11:48:20 AM
I would say accept, because in the world there are lots of things which should be illegal except they are illegal just because the public opinion on them is bad whereas they are inherently not bad. Marijuana has many positive works yet it's illegal while alcohol damages the liver yet it's legal haha. Even guns are legal. So I think Marijuana should be legal.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
February 14, 2020, 09:49:21 AM
Whether marijuana is legalized will depend on that country  But I think if it were made legal  people would be addicted to it and do bad things to our country. There are bad and good aspects of everything  As it is used in the treatment of diseases  it is better to do this without causing legal in the body.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
February 09, 2020, 05:31:11 PM
Maybe it will be legalized only for people with health problems, and sell only on drug stores, or OP ask to be legalized so dealers start sell it on streets?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 09, 2020, 10:24:48 AM
Nobody can control what I do with my own body if it doesn't harm other people. Especially when there are tons of legal substances that are waaay more dangerous and problem causing (opiates, alcohol, tobacco), but we all know what'$ up with that  Sad

It's nice to think like this. But when the courts throw you in prison for marijuana use, they control your body.

If government takes you to court, the first thing to do is prove that you are not the name on their court documents. If they won't accept what you believe, sue the judge, etc.

Cool

This is one of the very first reasons for legalizing marijuana. I will be calmer knowing that I can go with cannabis in my pocket and this can not put me at fault. I myself prefer more modern options like ignite cbd pen. The invention of vape generally moved a lot in this area of business)) You can use relaxing agents that do not contain THC in the composition, but are made on the basis of cannabis.

But think about this. Is the comb in your pocket legalized? Did you have to get a license from government to keep it in your pocket as you walked down the street? If you don't have a license for your comb, aren't you afraid that police might attack you and take you off to jail because your comb isn't licensed?

If you have a pack of marijuana joints in your pocket, are you dangerous? Can you shoot people with them, like a gun? Will they explode like dynamite? Are you dangerous when you carry a pack of marijuana joints in your pocket? If not, why should you need a license for them?

Government isn't into licensing your comb in your pocket. You aren't afraid that government will put you in jail for having a comb in your pocket. Your comb isn't dangerous. So, why license marijuana? Why legalize it? But more important, why make it illegal.

Get government out of marijuana all around. Repeal all the laws against it. Make it not legal and not illegal. Let people use it freely without government interference, just like they don't interfere with the comb in your pocket... and a thousand other things that you own and are not legal or illegal.

Cool
February 08, 2020, 04:44:34 PM
I agree with you BADecker,  but this is now how democracy work, many people work a lot and get so low amount of money, i really feel bad when i think on it, well mayb this will change this in 15 years who know.
legendary
February 08, 2020, 03:23:29 PM
Nothing should depend on governments. All governments do is make slaves of the people. If a person wants to destroy himself by smoking too much pot, shouldn't he be free to do this... if he really wants?

Let government advertise the dangers of smoking too much pot. Let them advertise big time. bit don't make laws. Only punish people if they have hurt someone else.

Most of the people in prison for pot use, are there because they got tricked into making an agreement with government to be there. They didn't hurt anyone. Rather, government people hurt them by taking their freedom away.

Loudly warn people of the dangers of using their freedom in a wrong way. Then let them be free. If the families of a pot addict won't help him, let him die, because he was warned, and made his own choice.

Cool
February 08, 2020, 11:29:12 AM
If can help for health problem yes people should take small plat, but not to drug with it , all depends on governments but should be legalized
legendary
February 07, 2020, 05:08:07 PM
Nobody can control what I do with my own body if it doesn't harm other people. Especially when there are tons of legal substances that are waaay more dangerous and problem causing (opiates, alcohol, tobacco), but we all know what'$ up with that  Sad

It's nice to think like this. But when the courts throw you in prison for marijuana use, they control your body.

If government takes you to court, the first thing to do is prove that you are not the name on their court documents. If they won't accept what you believe, sue the judge, etc.

Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 06, 2020, 01:09:45 PM
legendary
February 06, 2020, 09:53:17 AM
^^^ What? Do you want government to legalize the comb in your pocket? Do you want them to legalize your whole body?

Get government out of it altogether, so that we can be free. Repeal all laws against marijuana rather than making more.

Cool
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 05, 2020, 08:07:28 PM
Definately should be legalized as soon as possible EVERYWHERE. Can't even imagine how many people will switch to this for treating their pain, both in physical and moral sence. If someone tends to abuse substances, weed is the safest one both for individual and society
legendary
February 05, 2020, 12:18:07 PM
When a government makes something legal or illegal, all they are doing is taking freedom away from the people.

Governments are populated by people. So, what legal/illegal really is, is some people trying to enslave other people.

If you agree with some law that a government makes, you are simply placing yourself in a position of using the government to control other people and maybe your own self.

Laws don't stop people from doing bad things to other people. If they did, all the laws that YOU made, personally, would stop government people from making laws against your freedom.

Do you want to be free? Pick up your guns and stop people from taking away your freedom.

Cool
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 05, 2020, 08:35:23 AM
In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana? 
Accept or Fuck?

Maybe in the form medical aspects, i think canabis should be legalized. Because this plant have a huge benefit in terms of medicinal values. Based on my research canabis is one of the best medicine to fight cancer. Not only cancer many more try look at this SOURCE
i have just found last week that one of my Niece are using this Plant to relieve him from Being asthmatic and for how many years this is what saves him from being hospitalized ,though Life here us canabis users are now safe since it is illegal in my country yet they have no choice but to use this as help for their health.
Activity: 119
Merit: 23
February 05, 2020, 04:54:11 AM
In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana? 
Accept or Fuck?

Maybe in the form medical aspects, i think canabis should be legalized. Because this plant have a huge benefit in terms of medicinal values. Based on my research canabis is one of the best medicine to fight cancer. Not only cancer many more try look at this SOURCE
Activity: 16
Merit: 20
February 04, 2020, 09:40:48 PM
I've got really intense PTSD from a rocky past growing up and it's the only thing that I can use and not feel like total crap the next day.

It's medically legal where I live, and was rather easy to get my medical marijuana card with this company in the US. When I used to buy from the streets I always ran the risk of getting the wrong type of flower for my PTSD and the wrong type could really spin me in the wrong direction mentally.

Unfortunately, a lot of my crypto friends in crypto aren't really for it. They like the idea of it and that it helps me, but are still brainwashed that it's evil.
legendary
December 01, 2019, 05:22:26 PM
Marijuana is a focus that takes our minds off the possibilities.

There are probably all kinds of common, everyday plants that will focus our minds in ways similar to the way that marijuana does. Focusing on marijuana keeps us from seeking these other common everyday plants.

I mean, working chemicals into oranges, apples, broccoli, parsley, and all kinds of other plants, might make them even more fun than marijuana. But because we are focused on marijuana, we don't try these other plants with whatever chemical activation we can think of.

Get off marijuana. Government isn't going to make broccoli illegal if somebody finds a way to add something to it so that you get high off of supper. Get to work on what works.

Cool
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
December 01, 2019, 09:45:04 AM
There are many countries in the world where marijuana is legal for instance Canada. There are few states in USA also where marijuana is legal. As per my knowledge marijuana doesn't have any negative effect. In this pharma dominated world everything is legal as long as pharms can earn from it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
December 01, 2019, 02:07:00 AM
MJ has been legal in Canada for over a year now.

Life has continued as normal.  DUIs have not increased.

I myself am thinking of trying CBD oil for my arthritis in my right wrist.  36 years of using a mouse.  :/
Here, there is no particular harm to society, so why not legalize it in the rest of the world?

Didn't you try to use more adapted computer mouse ?

Don't legalize it. Legalization is simply another form of government control. Get government out of it. Simply repeal all the laws regarding it.

Cool
Well, you do realize this isn't real, right? Undecided

But you didn't say exactly what isn't real. So what isn't real?

Cool
No state will allow that to happen. They cannot afford to lose control, otherwise people will sooner or later realize that they do not need it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 30, 2019, 10:50:43 PM
In my country marijuana its not allowed, Maybe if you use marijuana and the policeman see you using it the policeman caught you and bring in a jail. We know marijuana is a herbal medicine but we as people we using it for cigarette to take to high. And I hope marijuana well be legalized in my country so that many people will be going save about their sickness suffer for so long.
before it happens just let the government first assure people of the safeties for allowing this to be legalized because marijuana addict can be harmful to others as they take this for them to get high and not for any medicinal purposes .
Pages:
Jump to: