Pages:
Author

Topic: Mark Cuban Calls for DeFi Regulation After Crypto Investment Goes to Zero - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Mark Cuban is a well-known investor, he sure wouldn't go into a project that isn't sure of where the market could go. If this story is true then he just makes himself the most stupid person. Do you really think someone out there as popular as him would admit he got scammed?  This is to add up the fud to make the BTC price dip. He is claiming for DEFI to be regulated?

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I don't know why but I'm happy of what happened to a Mark Cuban backed token. He learned a hard lesson of the risks involved in young and speculative markets like DeFi. He won't be talking about crypto carelessly now. That was a Titanic sink Grin

Another thing that I'm happy about is the proof that rug pulls can happen in whatever blockchain the project was launched. I've seen people, who supports Polygon, bashing on Ethereum and BSC after multipple rugpulls/hacks/exploits/flash loans. They got a dose of their medicine.

I would be happier if this happens to Elon mask. I think doge will face these same consequences one day and Elon will be the one doing it.

I agreed about what Cuban said but if they regulated Defi then the name Defi will be meaningless here. What I think is investors should be careful here. How a whale-like Cuban invested in a project so carelessly. Team rugged pulled or some individuals did that means someone holds most of the token supply. That can be seen and verified through blockchain so why he didn't do that in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I don't know why but I'm happy of what happened to a Mark Cuban backed token. He learned a hard lesson of the risks involved in young and speculative markets like DeFi. He won't be talking about crypto carelessly now. That was a Titanic sink Grin

Another thing that I'm happy about is the proof that rug pulls can happen in whatever blockchain the project was launched. I've seen people, who supports Polygon, bashing on Ethereum and BSC after multipple rugpulls/hacks/exploits/flash loans. They got a dose of their medicine.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
There were interviews during the pump on March where Mark Cuban minded down the risks of Defi. He was preaching permissionless markets and free markets for everyone. Now he is screaming for regulations hehehe. It might have been better not to larp.

This also is clearly similar for everyone else in the cryptospace until we experience a rugpull or an exploit.

Last night, billionaire investor Mark Cuban said he was “hit” by the sudden collapse of a cryptocurrency called TITAN; the token shed nearly 100% of its value over the course of a few hours.

Now, after losing what he’s characterized as a “small” percentage of his portfolio, he’s calling for increased regulation around stablecoins—a subgroup of cryptocurrencies meant to hold a “stable” value tied to a particular fiat currency.

Read in full https://decrypt.co/73861/mark-cuban-titan-defi-crypto-regulation
Pages:
Jump to: