Pages:
Author

Topic: Mark Karpales is defrauding his customer, you should sue/charge him. - page 2. (Read 4099 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I had a good laugh reading comments, where people advised that protester to set up a doughnut stand in front of Gox entrance to make Karpeles pay up faster.

Hahaha

LOL. Maybe set up a Frappuchino shop that only accepts Bitcoins and try scam him somehow when he pays  Grin.

Kfc would work
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I had a good laugh reading comments, where people advised that protester to set up a doughnut stand in front of Gox entrance to make Karpeles pay up faster.

Hahaha

LOL. Maybe set up a Frappuchino shop that only accepts Bitcoins and try scam him somehow when he pays  Grin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Bad organization knowledge or bad intention both products of stupidity.
These guys are for sure not stupid, they are bitcoin exchanger for more time then the rest of exchangers and their website is professional. This is exactly what I want to say: If MTGox wanted, they would have fixed this issues or build a workaround in several hours, BUT this is Mark Karpales plan, to squeeze his customer and to earn as much money as possible as long as possible.
legendary

Hahaha
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Bad organization knowledge or bad intention both products of stupidity.
legendary
You have to find the contact of Japan's public porsecutors to make a formal acusation/complaint, then they will investigate if they should.

No, you can sue him directly in your country, for example in the US you can do legal proceedings against him and most probably the FBI will investigate on him.
Activity: 154
I am CEO of a big online company and I can confirm that it only should take 24-72 hours to fix that issue, with gox its already more then a week.

How does being a CEO give you any insight to the scope/complexity of this problem and the estimated time it would take to fix it?
I'll answer that for you: it doesn't.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Sadly this proves why we need regulation. Hopefully they add a death penalty for committing fraud while being a fat Fuck

lol
Activity: 51
Merit: 502
Don't worry, his diabetes will get him

Grin

Yep, Karpales spent all the btc on big macs.
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
You have to find the contact of Japan's public porsecutors to make a formal acusation/complaint, then they will investigate if they should.
For me as a CEO its obviously what he is doing.

He is trying to find a way to earn as much money as possible as long as MTGox still having costumers, but he still want to stay legal.
Bitcoin withdraws will be available as soon as he did enough profit meanwhile with the
commission and insider trading, he is just scared to do anything obviously illegal like not coming back with bitcoin withdraws.

I hope he won´t get away with this. Anybody who has funds into MTGox should sue him, there is nothing how he can justify the long withdraw suspension, at least he could do manual bitcoin withdraws.
You don´t need to sue him in Japan, just do it in your home countrys, for sure there are some organisations being keen to get him arrested on international defraud.

AS A BIG COMPANY LIKE MTGOX THERE IS NOTHING WHICH CAN JUSTIFY MORE THEN 1 WEEK WITHDRAW SUSPENSION. PROBLEMS LIKE THIS ARE BEING SETTLED WITHIN HOURS. THIS IS FACT!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
You used so many "pretty sure", any evidence that support your point?

I believe that he may take this opportunity to make some profit, but I can't see a reason that he will close the business.

There is no evidence, just angry accusations at the moment. I don't know wether they're doing anything illegal, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people never get their money back.
Activity: 141
You used so many "pretty sure", any evidence that support your point?

I believe that he may take this opportunity to make some profit, but I can't see a reason that he will close the business.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
possible. its a good way to do some insider trading.
For me its quite sure that Mark Karpales aka MTGox is defrauding his customer by not fixing the Malleability issues. I am CEO of a big online company and I can confirm that it only should take 24-72 hours to fix that issue, with gox its already more then a week. He is evidently earning money with the high trading volume due the confusion on MTGox. I am also pretty sure that he is involved in insider trading
by letting himself or friends withdraw cheap MTGox bitcoins.

At least he already understand that MTGox will go down and now he is trying to squeeze his customer at cost of a worldwide bitcoin destability.

To prevent local police investigations he will surely come back with bitcoin withdrawels and I am pretty sure he is already planing to close down his service afterwards. But actually he is earning soo much money/bitcoins due the defrauding of his customer, that he can definatly afford it.

By the way I don´t have money nore bitcoins with MTGox, I am just angry about this obvious fraud and the hugh damage on bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: