Pages:
Author

Topic: Mark Karpeles Mtgox owner about to announce something, LTC? - page 2. (Read 3218 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so what if they add ltc on gox.
all btc-e ltc moves to gox?

The network will probably go crazy with people trying to move their coins over. I think a lot of people are waiting to dump all over any significant price rise caused by it being added to MtGox. It might hit $10, but then I think it will stabilize around $4-5. As I'm holding the LTC I've been mining, I hope I'm wrong and the price goes through the roof.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

All people that are now familiar with BTC will also be introduced to LTC. It will be easy to buy LTC with EUR and USD which is now sort of impossible on the current exchanges. As there will be a lot more people buying LTC the demand will go up and so will the price.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
As an eternal pessimist: This looks good. VERY good. Even if it's not the announcement of LTC, it's the thing they needed to get done before they did LTC. Either way, we're getting close!
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
It's neither. Check mtgox twitter last post.

What do you expect that the 19 year old answering tweets on MtGox tweet will say? He is giving the same reply they have been instructed to do for the past months. We will have to wait for the CEO's announcement.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you
I see LTC going really far, good things happening around, Coblee managed to organize a great dev. team, LTC network is becoming stronger and bigger regardless the price and profitability this means miners believe in long-term concept, and now Mtgox will add LTC, more attention is around and will be even more, businesses and markets will widely accept and be open for LTC.

i am really excited about the whole thing .  
legendary
Probably a web interface that doesn't look like something made by a 10 years old child.
legendary

i did just check, i will Quote
Thank you for your email. Litecoin are being considered and would be implemented in future and no ETA however. There are plan...
, this was the answer when we asked about adding LTC for months now, and if you send them an e-mail about it you will get the same answer.

employees form the help desk are not suppose to give an ETA, this is why they send this answer automatically, but what Mark Karpeles did tweet about today is something new,  usually what Mark Karpeles says is the official thing, no rumors here, so i bet that there is an announcement soon
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I also think that NMC will be traded there.

The chances are.

• Only LTC
  • Only NMC
  • Or both

Maybe they want to try first with just one, but wich one will be if the case is this one? i'm betting on NMC.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
legendary
What else should be?
I can't imagine.. Wink Cheesy

we know that they were working on a new trading engine, and they did state about adding alts ( LTC and NMC), I just wish it is both . we waited a good amount of time now. if they do add LTC, trading will be much easier, we will be able to deposit fiat with lower fees, and dealing with a legitimate company that have a record will make people more conformable with trusting money and coins with. 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What else should be?
I can't imagine.. Wink Cheesy
legendary
Today Mark Karpeles tweeted about soon announcing what they were doing for the last 3 months

Been a busy 3 months, but we'll be able to announce some of the things we've been doing soon

source https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/344393689008844800
Pages:
Jump to: