Pages:
Author

Topic: Mark My Word, Binance Coin (BNB) will beat Ethereum later #BUIDL #BNB #BSC - page 3. (Read 412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
It's sad to see what will happen to those who believes in your recent post about Holding ETH?
Did i said something bad will happen to ETH? Even CZ doesn't hate with ETH, only about their high fee

Snip
Forget about your analyze & calculation, we don't need any about that. Did you forgot about your analyze about CAKE coin and what is the reality now?

Stop comparing between the dump on 2018 and now, it won't happening again.

I don't f*cking care whatever will happen later, just HODL & Keep BUIDL
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
This does not mean that BNB is beating ETH. To me both ETH and BNB are platforms that I value well and always use it regularly. While it can be said that the inconveniences of using ERC20 are many, since we are already familiar with a platform it will be difficult to change the way people use or think. It will take more time for BNB to get the position as ETH does.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
#NFA (Not Financial Advice) but you will not regret if you HODL BNB as long as you can #Keep BUIDL[/b]

Where were you in 2019-2020? When BNB was around 5-20$? I was here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53299809 - at 15$ per coin. It was good moment for investment back then. Now... You see this?

And now you say that we should buy? At the top of x40 pump? DAMN... Its the time for slowly taking profit. Target price, dump another target price, dump.

Why i so confident about that? Because there are LOT of advantages from Binance Coin / BSC compared Ethereum.

Bull market will end and ETH will dump 90%, BNB will dump 70%. BNB will beat ETH but both ETH and BNB investor will suffer.
All I'm saying is that we are currently during bubble. During bubble fundamentals does not matter that much. Everything grows like crazy until doom day. Investing and hodling right now is madness. Its good moment for day trading since volume and price action is decent. Not for investing in fundamentals. BNB will be a good buy in 2024-2025.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's sad to see what will happen to those who believes in your recent post about Holding ETH?

This is the reason

Ethereum whales have been on a buying spree since November 2020, currently holding 68.7% of the total supply, while Grayscale has doubled their ETH stack.

Although Ethereum’s price has tumbled by a few hundred dollars since its peak in February, whales have continued to accumulate large portions of the second-largest digital asset. Recent data revealed that large ETH investors own nearly 70% of the total supply – the highest level since late 2017

https://cryptopotato.com/anticipating-ethereum-2-0-eth-whales-hold-nearly-70-of-the-total-supply/

Now, ETH is $1,700. I will update this thread when ETH 2.0 implemented around 1-2 years later and we will see how much profit/loss we get on that time.

P.S there are only 30% Ether on market....

But I believe that with what is the issue facing by Ethereum Network? I think that sooner Binance Coin will take the second rank position.

Activity: 325
Merit: 101
When viewed from the current movement of BNB, it is not impossible that BNB will beat ETH. Especially if ETH doesn't make further changes. it is interesting to look forward to what will happen in the future. but for BNB they have done a great job.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
somehow , i can't disagree with this . after what happened a few days ago, we see binance have more thing to sale for audience. Binance Us hire Brian Brooks , also CZ keep active shill BSC project, its seems possible to beat ETH. damn ETH just struggle with their high fees.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Why i so confident about that? Because there are LOT of advantages from Binance Coin / BSC compared Ethereum.
Even the Binance Smart Chain only gives all the same things as of the Ethereum and ERC-20 chain, BNB will have potential to get higher price than Ethereum.

The reason supports my belief is Ethereum does not have any exchange behind it. BNB has Binance supports behind it and it plays a very important support for this token.
Ok, now move next with many advantages from Binance Smart Chain, I do believe that BNB will have higher price than Ethereum.

x2 than the price of Ethereum is very realistic target price for BNB, in this year.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
yeah i really agree with this post, i also think that Binance Coin (BNB) will beat Ethereum (ETH) in the future, as soon as possible.
Because BNB keep growing day by day and ETH still stuck in $2,2K.
I think ETH really have to release ETH 2.0 if they want to maintain their position in the top 2.
On the other side, every altcoins from Binance such as CAKE BAKE XVS,etc also keep growing and will become huge too.
My prediction BNB will beat ETH in the second half of 2022.

I think you are looking at this from a narrow point of view which is only about the price, don't compare the supply of eth to bnb, eth don't engage in quarterly burn like the way bnb does, eth has infinity supply (whatever that means) I think the price of eth already high enough for its supply although many seem to have different opinion on that,
Bnb creating more usage which is the reason why the price will go up, plus the supply will relatively reduce in months to come as the burn progresses, I think etg has grown fair in this past weeks as well, although it seem the attention is more on bsc and bnb now, most likely bnb will attempt to reach same price level as eth in long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
yeah i really agree with this post, i also think that Binance Coin (BNB) will beat Ethereum (ETH) in the future, as soon as possible.
Because BNB keep growing day by day and ETH still stuck in $2,2K.
I think ETH really have to release ETH 2.0 if they want to maintain their position in the top 2.
On the other side, every altcoins from Binance such as CAKE BAKE XVS,etc also keep growing and will become huge too.
My prediction BNB will beat ETH in the second half of 2022.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes you may be right, but the reason most people are taken aback from investing is bnb is because of binance as an exchange is centralized and they believe cz is in control of the whole future of the company (that's how I see binance  - A well set company with employee's from different part of the world) something to ponder...

But is this a good reason to keep letting good opportunities pass by with bnb! I don't find that as a good reason enough not to invest,
What about coinbase? Is it not a centralized exchange as well, binance can very well decide to be the next exchange to go public and sell it shares! Who knows,
Well bnb is one of my investment and I think it is a good decision, so is cake 🎂  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

There are more 450 projects running on Binance Smart Chain,

VENUS has beat UNISWAP as biggest TVL (Total Value Locked)

Binance Smart Chain has surpassed new ATH total txs.

More and more popular people got hired by Binance

BNB & BSC Keep reached new ATH

More and more institution begin to accept Binance Coin as payment

Ethereum already 7 years old, compared Binance which just 4 years, there are still lot of time BNB can grow more than ETH.

#NFA (Not Financial Advice) but you will not regret if you HODL BNB as long as you can #Keep BUIDL
Pages:
Jump to: