Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKED WITH SCAMMER TAG? - page 2. (Read 2806 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 31, 2013, 12:17:33 AM
I sent that account on grasscity a PM with a link to the loan thread and asked him if he made it, he hasn't logged in in 4 years but hopefully I'll get a reply.

I also noticed that guy said in a previous post that he lived in south Dakota, not California. His style of writing is very different to yours as well.

I'm also surprised you haven't changed your grow setup in 4 years, your lights would've well burnt out by then.

The reason I have not logged in for 4 years is because I never go on that forum anymore, infact I completly forgot the email, and password I created the account with. You can send as much messages to that account as you want, I cant logon and you wont get a reply.

Also, what makes you think I've used the same lights for 4 years? I've replaced them 3-4 times in that period.

Hey furrycoat. I still remember your PM's to me when you and your alts was outed as the bitcoins-to-charity scam last time - it was something like this too.
By the way, you're marked by the admin whom you want to consult with. Please move along to your next ID, mate.

I truly have no fucking clue what your talking about. Like I stated earlier I am not furrycoats alt , I have no relation with him whatsoever, and have never even crossed paths on these forums.

In case you have not done so already I reported your issue to the moderators.  Hopefully they will report what is going on here shortly.

Thank you BurtW I really appreciate your help. I have been framed as someone I am not this has completly ruined my forum credibility and is 100% false. I have done multiple deals here on these forums where I have had the chance to rip off. I am not a scammer, admin PLEASE reconsider.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
January 30, 2013, 11:01:20 PM
Hey furrycoat. I still remember your PM's to me when you and your alts was outed as the bitcoins-to-charity scam last time - it was something like this too.
By the way, you're marked by the admin whom you want to consult with. Please move along to your next ID, mate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
January 30, 2013, 10:39:44 PM
Reply to your thread on the other forum using the account you claim to own and I'll retract everything I said, this should be easy to do.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
January 30, 2013, 10:35:25 PM
Ummm you seemed a little sketchy with your replies to people....just sayin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 30, 2013, 10:00:15 PM
In case you have not done so already I reported your issue to the moderators.  Hopefully they will report what is going on here shortly.

While you're at it, see I can regain control of Nikki the Bitch.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
January 30, 2013, 08:03:25 PM
January 30, 2013, 07:59:08 PM
I think you are marked as a scammer since you are a sock puppet of a known scammer.  The admins are pretty convinced you are a sock puppet so you would need to take it up with them.

The admins need to get the sock out of their ass im no ones "sock puppet" im pissed off beyond belief right now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
January 30, 2013, 07:46:52 PM
I think you are marked as a scammer since you are a sock puppet of a known scammer.  The admins are pretty convinced you are a sock puppet so you would need to take it up with them.
January 30, 2013, 07:41:57 PM
I just logged on today to learn I have been marked with the scammer tag. This happend after I made a 7 Bitcoin loan request in the loan section and accused by multiple people of being a scammer and a alt of scammer? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? NO ONE WAS SCAMMED NOR DID I HAVE ANY INTENTION OF SCAMMMING. Blazr has got to be the stupidest of them all this idiot put a link to my forum account on grasscity where I had posted some of the pictures from my grow album 4 YEARS AGO. NONE OF THE LOAN REQUEST WAS A LIE. If you read the thread you will notice it is written " this is my setup with old pictures" Notice the word old never did I say they were of my current setup which you sheep have been led to believe. I have been wrongly marked with scammer tag and I intend to get it off who is the admin I consult to fix this blantant screw up?
January 30, 2013, 07:40:31 PM
I just logged on today to learn I have been marked with the scammer tag. This happend after I made a 7 Bitcoin loan request in the loan section and accused by multiple people of being a scammer and a alt of scammer? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? NO ONE WAS SCAMMED NOR DID I HAVE ANY INTENTION OF SCAMMMING. Blazr has got to be the stupidest of them all this idiot put a link to my forum account on grasscity where I had posted some of the pictures from my grow album 4 YEARS AGO. I have been wrongly marked with scammer tag and I intend to get it off who is the admin I consult to fix this blantant screw up?
Pages:
Jump to: