Pages:
Author

Topic: Market cap (13 June 2018) speculations - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:37:03 PM
What happend about market cap?

7 day - low 100 bln

I think market will ready wery soon, to big pumps <3

What you think about next 1 month?

At one point a couple of weeks ago I thought the market had bottomed out and was going to gradually recover. That didn’t happen and now we see another across the board big drop. At this point, I’m prepared to start buying again if the coins I’m watching drop much lower. If IOTA goes under $1, I’m buying a bunch of it. I also might buy some Etherium or Bitcoin soon too.

Yes, I am trade ing with ethereum to, and I like low Price's, after this dump, will 2X minimum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
June 13, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

At one point a couple of weeks ago I thought the market had bottomed out and was going to gradually recover. That didn’t happen and now we see another across the board big drop. At this point, I’m prepared to start buying again if the coins I’m watching drop much lower. If IOTA goes under $1, I’m buying a bunch of it. I also might buy some Etherium or Bitcoin soon too.
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

There is no big blow in any places such as exchanges, marketplace, hacking or trading manipulation but still these much volume has been vanished out dude. When really worry about marketplace in the market please hold the amount you have with you.
From your side you can contribute for holding surveillance in the market.
Today most of post for supporting about bitcoins price only. Hope market will show that as the truth soon.

Yes, I hold ing. Now.

And I think my budget will be 10X in DEC <3

Yes, I think its good choice.
June 13, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

There is no big blow in any places such as exchanges, marketplace, hacking or trading manipulation but still these much volume has been vanished out dude. When really worry about marketplace in the market please hold the amount you have with you.
Today most of post for supporting about bitcoins price only. Hope market will show that as the truth soon.

Yes, I hold ing. Now.

And I think my budget will be 10X in DEC <3
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 13, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Market will do much better in a couple weeks. For now, prepare for the dip of all dips for the year. I have a good feeling for July/August
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

Its not problematic, check last June, I think after August market grow fast <3
June 13, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
Maybe it's better not to guess what will happen? We do not have data for objective forecasts. What can our predictions give?

I think so, when market cap go down, many ICO will come ,

If someone have not invested money, and start investing now, he will be richest man <3

But I have tokens, and price is down, and next pump is not great for me :/
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
Maybe it's better not to guess what will happen? We do not have data for objective forecasts. What can our predictions give?
June 13, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

Pages:
Jump to: