Pages:
Author

Topic: Market cap is the only thing what we should care about. - page 4. (Read 492 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think that the only thing that we should care about are the working products, because the more products, the near is the mass adoption. And I am tired of projects that want to collect funds with an idea. It does not work anymore.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
In 2017, many people did not even delve into the essence of the project before investing in it as almost all projects gave a profit when listing on the exchange.
If we look at 2017 crypto development is certainly very good. However, if we see it now, of course, before investing, we have to see in detail how the project is. So that our investment is not in vain. And usually or most projects cannot maintain price stability. When registering on the exchange, the price immediately dropped dramatically.

I am not talking about the development. Crypto is much better than in the year 2017. I am talking about overvalued price according to market cappitalization.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
In 2017, many people did not even delve into the essence of the project before investing in it as almost all projects gave a profit when listing on the exchange.
If we look at 2017 crypto development is certainly very good. However, if we see it now, of course, before investing, we have to see in detail how the project is. So that our investment is not in vain. And usually or most projects cannot maintain price stability. When registering on the exchange, the price immediately dropped dramatically.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Hi, I have just realized, that crypto was really overvalued in 2017 and probably we will not see these prices again.

Look for example on Ethereum: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ethereum/predictions - Ethereum ATH price was 1500USD it equals 4% of all M1 money in the world, that is lot of money!

Or people think that Bitcoin can reach 100,000USD - it equals 10% of all M1 money in the world.

Don´t you think that the hype of crypto is over?
I believe that cryptocurrency has great potential and opportunities for development and trade in all spheres of the world economy. Bitcoin has reached huge heights in 10 years,it is known in every country of the world as well as about the dollar or other traditional money. Technology does not stand still ! They're evolving !
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Everyone has believed that crypto is difficult to match in 2017. I've even read that vitalic says ethereum is difficult to reach prices like 2017.
As for various predictions about the increase in the price of bitcoin I also doubt whether they believe in their predictions...
Market Cap in crypto isn't so accurate, just letting you know.
Market Cap in cryto doesn't reflect the REAL FIAT money coming in, most people don't know this FACT.
Market Cap can be manipulated by the same cryptos over & over again with the same FIAT money !!! YES that's so true & people still don't know this.
The real Market Cap of crypto is so ambiguous so far even though we're crypto is 9 years old now.
The real Market Cap will come once the real monetary institutions comes in & we know how much Real fiat got in & out, that's the only real market cap.
Thank you for your clarification. But it will not be such a difference to change the main idea of the thread. That without a lot of money we can´t grow. I mean really lot of money, that we can´t imagine.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Market Cap in crypto isn't so accurate, just letting you know.
Market Cap in cryto doesn't reflect the REAL FIAT money coming in, most people don't know this FACT.
Market Cap can be manipulated by the same cryptos over & over again with the same FIAT money !!! YES that's so true & people still don't know this.
The real Market Cap of crypto is so ambiguous so far even though we're crypto is 9 years old now.
The real Market Cap will come once the real monetary institutions comes in & we know how much Real fiat got in & out, that's the only real market cap.
Hi, I have just realized, that crypto was really overvalued in 2017 and probably we will not see these prices again.

Look for example on Ethereum: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ethereum/predictions - Ethereum ATH price was 1500USD it equals 4% of all M1 money in the world, that is lot of money!

Or people think that Bitcoin can reach 100,000USD - it equals 10% of all M1 money in the world.

Don´t you think that the hype of crypto is over?
Pages:
Jump to: