Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Correction - page 3. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 16, 2023, 01:54:49 AM
Hi guys, The correction we saw in the market earlier this week led to a lot of liquidations. Were you or anybody you know involved in a losing trade that day? If so, would you mind sharing some details about it? Thanks, Martin
Every market have their own correction cycle and in crypto, you can always see it.
Those who got liquidated probably forget to set their stop loss and think that Bitcoin will finally reach its peak that easily without entering into any corrections.

As you trade, you have to be more conservative and lower the risk that you are taking, don’t ever trade without your target price and your cut loss price, this is a trader with a responsible decision making.

Only bitcoin experts can actually keep up with the correction you are talking about. Then another thing you say you saw is just your assessment, and it's not 100% certain that it will actually happen. Even if you say that you have a source link for that, if there is, it will still remain speculation.

Even though I see a correction in the market, I cannot say that this is what will happen; it can happen and it can also not happen. Because the market is so volatile and unpredictable, the same thing happens to the ecosystem we live in for a few years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 290
December 16, 2023, 12:06:52 AM
Hi guys, The correction we saw in the market earlier this week led to a lot of liquidations. Were you or anybody you know involved in a losing trade that day? If so, would you mind sharing some details about it?
If you are a holder who hold your bitcoin in your non custodial wallet, you are not affected by market, centralized exchange liquidations.
If you are  a trader who trade with Spot only, don't use any leverage, don't use Futures, you are not affected by liquidations.

If you don't take high risk with leverage or Futures, you will see corrections as very healthy corrections to keep the marketing running towards its bull run in 2024. Bitcoin halving is around the corner as it will happen in April 2024.

With this view, you will see corrections as very great chances for you to accumulate more bitcoin with discount prices.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
December 15, 2023, 07:55:32 PM
There is no need to panic about the correction that occurred this week, isn't this a natural thing and indeed should happen.
Because Bitcoin price has also been overbought and needs this correction for the trend to remain good.

There is no loss I get before I sell the Bitcoin I hold.
It still has the advantage of being only for the long term.

And see how Bitcoin stays held at the $40k support, and that's strong enough support for Bitcoin not to drop.
I believe towards the end of the year the price will increase again higher than it is today.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 15, 2023, 07:36:25 PM
Hi guys, The correction we saw in the market earlier this week led to a lot of liquidations. Were you or anybody you know involved in a losing trade that day? If so, would you mind sharing some details about it? Thanks, Martin
I don't because I don't publicize my trades anymore. Just for my own safety, if someone asks me directly about crypto or trading, I'd speak to them.
But I have seen a lot of people that have been liquidated on it but basically these are just small traders and this is nothing to make them worry about.
What details you want to know? Usually, there's no difference from most of them because if they're liquidated, that's it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
December 15, 2023, 05:47:58 PM
Every market have their own correction cycle and in crypto, you can always see it.
Those who got liquidated probably forget to set their stop loss and think that Bitcoin will finally reach its peak that easily without entering into any corrections.

As you trade, you have to be more conservative and lower the risk that you are taking, don’t ever trade without your target price and your cut loss price, this is a trader with a responsible decision making.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
December 15, 2023, 05:23:43 PM
This is the risk of being too greedy and not setting your stop loss price, we know that the market is still not stable and yet we choose to be more greedy.

The correction is normal and you should always anticipate it. Futures liquidity always at a bigger risk, I’m still wondering why many are not using the stop loss feature especially when they are away from their monitors and still have an open position.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
December 15, 2023, 05:19:58 PM
Corrections are common and to those people who had been liquidated are the ones who had been hit up by counter trend. So this is something that new anymore.

You want some heatmap.? Check in here.
https://www.coinglass.com/LiquidationData

Talking about liquidations then this might be not updated but this could at least put some picture out.
Roughly $260 million of longs were liquidated on April 19; this is the biggest liquidation for longs in 2023.
Roughly $250 million of shorts were liquidated on April 14, previously the most liquidations seen this year.

Source: https://cryptoslate.com/insights/biggest-long-liquidation-event-for-crypto-in-2023-took-place-on-april-19/

Numbers are counting adding up into those recent liquidations.
So why would you care that much about to those people who had lost up their trades?
What specific details you do really want to hear? Aside on getting liquidated?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 15, 2023, 03:26:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: