Pages:
Author

Topic: Market crash - page 2. (Read 2532 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
July 11, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Hi,

I'm still just a newbie so don't take my word for it but i feel like this whole market is being manipulated by large whales and the panic sellers are making the market go more down. The ICO was the main pillar for this crash, more specifically ICO's like Bancor, Tezos and Eos which raised insane amount of money. If you look closely bitcoin just corrected a bit whereas ETH and other altcoins saw blood.  The whales are making people panick about August 1st and further fueling the market crash.

I hope I'm not wrong but I feel like the biggest pump is coming. It may be before Aug 1st or after it but its not far from now. Its an amazing time to grab some new coins and bring your losses down. I feel like the market is being pushed down to create good entry points for whales. I'm still a student in college and I'm down to almost 40% but I believe the best thing to do right now is hold and accumulate more coins if possible. If not at loss, then you're already doing great and maybe throw a few suggestions.  Coins that I hold:

Viacoin
Shift
Zen (short term)
BTC

Let me know what everyone else thinks. I might be wrong and any suggestions will be appreciated.

I have no idea what Shift and Zen are so I cannot comment but with BTC and Viacoin both have already risen very high. The holders of both cryptocoins have already start selling and in the case of VIA, have already started dumping.

It might be better to buy a stable coin now with 90% of the market going down. I suggest for you to take a look at Aeon.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
July 11, 2017, 09:02:42 PM
This is just a market correction. The price rose so quickly that it needs to recorrect itself. However, I think the days of sub $1,000 Bitcoins are long gone. I think the lowest we may see in the future is $1500. So if you see Bitcoin below $1000, I would definitely scoop up as many as you possibly can.

How come ? Not very confidant on your claim. Will we see it or not ? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
July 11, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
This is just a market correction. The price rose so quickly that it needs to recorrect itself. However, I think the days of sub $1,000 Bitcoins are long gone. I think the lowest we may see in the future is $1500. So if you see Bitcoin below $1000, I would definitely scoop up as many as you possibly can.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
More conspiracy theory.  Its all healthy free market when we go up 1000% but when we correct it's "manipulation"... These kind of claims have been made since Roman times and earlier.

These markets are thinly traded and when enough people want to sell at once the bids can go down fast.  The total market cap is not an indication of how much money people could get if everyone tried to cash out. More like a game of musical chairs.  You'd be lucky to get $20B of the $80B if everyone wanted out.  Same thing goes for global equity and commodity markets.  They are very demand dependent relying on balanced supply and demand to remain stable.   Thus you have quantitative easing and other magic tricks and zero interest rates to keep the sheep interested in overvalued stocks.

yes yes yes everybody takes profit at the very same time, cool story
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
July 11, 2017, 03:08:27 PM
More conspiracy theory.  Its all healthy free market when we go up 1000% but when we correct it's "manipulation"... These kind of claims have been made since Roman times and earlier.

These markets are thinly traded and when enough people want to sell at once the bids can go down fast.  The total market cap is not an indication of how much money people could get if everyone tried to cash out. More like a game of musical chairs.  You'd be lucky to get $20B of the $80B if everyone wanted out.  Same thing goes for global equity and commodity markets.  They are very demand dependent.

Market cap was around $25 000 000 000 until mid April 2017 Then...

From $54 000 000 000 to $116 000 000 000 in 1 month  mid may to mid june 2017 +$62 000 000 000

From $116 000 000 000 to $78 000 000 000 in 1 month  mid june to mid july 2017 -$38 000 000 000

Who do you think this is ? So much money... in and out in such short period of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

These markets are thinly traded and when enough people want to sell at once the bids can go down fast.  The total market cap is not an indication of how much money people could get if everyone tried to cash out. More like a game of musical chairs.  You'd be lucky to get $20B of the $80B if everyone wanted out.  Same thing goes for global equity and commodity markets.  They are very demand dependent relying on balanced supply and demand to remain stable.   Thus you have quantitative easing and other magic tricks and zero interest rates to keep the sheep interested in overvalued stocks.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 11, 2017, 02:52:23 PM
Whales doesn't have a same thinking. All altcoins are downed and I don't consider that whales are the main reason for it, to all of them.

Reasons normally are: securing profit, to minimize loss, panic selling, afraid because of some spreading fud's etc. Anyway these kind of action in trading really happened. Remember that it was not bound to lasts forever. Surely a pump will happened again removing those blood stains at the exchanges volume list.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
July 11, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
I agree, some whales are behind this dip, looking for entry points to multiple their investment - insanely.
And your hodlings look solid. I've got some Via and BTC, recently added Stratis, Ubiq, and more Bitbay to mine
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 02:32:12 PM
Hi,

I'm still just a newbie so don't take my word for it but i feel like this whole market is being manipulated by large whales and the panic sellers are making the market go more down. The ICO was the main pillar for this crash, more specifically ICO's like Bancor, Tezos and Eos which raised insane amount of money. If you look closely bitcoin just corrected a bit whereas ETH and other altcoins saw blood.  The whales are making people panick about August 1st and further fueling the market crash.

I hope I'm not wrong but I feel like the biggest pump is coming. It may be before Aug 1st or after it but its not far from now. Its an amazing time to grab some new coins and bring your losses down. I feel like the market is being pushed down to create good entry points for whales. I'm still a student in college and I'm down to almost 40% but I believe the best thing to do right now is hold and accumulate more coins if possible. If not at loss, then you're already doing great and maybe throw a few suggestions.  Coins that I hold:

Viacoin
Shift
Zen (short term)
BTC

Let me know what everyone else thinks. I might be wrong and any suggestions will be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: