Pages:
Author

Topic: Market crash ? - page 2. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:20:52 AM
Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ? Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?
This is the result of rapid growth last year. As they say rushed quickly and deflated will be even faster, reach the level of the beginning of last year and interest in it will disappear altogether. So it's time to look for alternatives, this is not a collapse of the market is a great opportunity to see new leaders.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 16, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ? Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?

BTC price is crashing because of a fake news that south Korea is planning to BAN bitcoin, which came out to be a FUD. BTC price fall is just a market correction and is a opportunity to buy as merket again start recovering and hope to make a new high and create a new benchmark soon.

They are making a big issue that is the reason of bitcoin big dump is because of Korean country is not accepting and ban bitcoin,that's why many bitcoin holders are doing panic selling that is the reason bitcoin will dump,but bitcoin dump is only a market correction and that is very impossible that bitcoin price will go back to 1USD it takes a long time if it will happen,and dumping of price that is part of this crypto world because bitcoin price is volatile we cannot predict bitcoin price in the market,and it is depends on the demand and supply in the the market if bitcoin crash there is nothing to be worried that is normal and you will see bitcoin price will pump again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
January 15, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

If you really think that the price will go as down as that, then you seriously need to reconsider the facts of why are you still in here.

It is not going to touch those prices, so relax your tits, because it is not going to happen.

And if you have doubts, just sell everything and get ot of here, no one wants more fudder's.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

What we have seen in the last days is everything, but its not a crash. Those were just normal market fluctuations, as we see them every other day in crypto. And certainly Bitcoin wont fall back to 1USD per Bitcoin. Imho it will never fall back to those levels. Besides of that, a price crash like this would not happen within some days, it would take some time to get this low, not everyone would loose confidence in Bitcoin at the same time, so this would certainly be a process of some weeks (if anything like this would happen).
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 15, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
I think before 2030 1btc will rather be equal to $1,000,000 and dreaming of bitcoin going back to  $1 should be a thing of the past. Many people are forecasting doom for bitcoin but I am seeing a very high bright future for it. In my opinion bitcoin has crossed that level that it has prove to be the future of money and it is becoming more popular day in day out. Many people are now using it as a store of value and others are using it  as a mode of payment for goods and services.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 14, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
The famous market crash before the BTC bounces as always back up
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Crash, seriously? You are exaggerating things. A drop or decline would be a much suitable term from the recent price decrease. Besides, we are at the middle of January and we are experiencing bearish market ever since 2018 enters, nothing is to be worried about.

1USD = 1BTC? Exaggeration might have been an understatement for you Roll Eyes
Even there is news about bitcoin, it will not resulted into crashing. Bitcoin decrease the value we cannot say it will crash, it happen in the market that price may go high and down. Yes there is nothing worried about bitcoin we can see again of the prices to go high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
January 14, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
I don't think we'll see 1:1 soon. But I do think we'll go below $3000 in the next month. BTC failed as a payment system, everybody knows it and Lightning network is delayed for 18 more months and it's extremely flawed anyway so it won't even matter. The big guys (smart money) know it and are building up their short positions, while the little guys are going to get killed on their longs: wsj.com/articles/little-guys-and-big-trading-firms-square-off-in-bitcoin-futures-arena-1515326400

Be smart, follow the big guys and short BTC, that's where the money is to be made.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

Crash, seriously? You are exaggerating things. A drop or decline would be a much suitable term from the recent price decrease. Besides, we are at the middle of January and we are experiencing bearish market ever since 2018 enters, nothing is to be worried about.

1USD = 1BTC? Exaggeration might have been an understatement for you Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 14, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

This was due to the Prime Minister of South Korea declared that they will ban the use of all digital currencies in which resulting Korean investors to become afraid and decide to dump their coins than it will become no more use or no more value in their country. We just hope that the PM will change their mind and will continue to support bitcoin.

Once bad news like this come out, it would likely make the btc price go down. A minimal dump would make the btc price go down but it does not mean that we will experience a crash. Also, we have been experiencing a correction along with this. There will be a pump soon so that the traders especially will earn profits.

1 USD = 1 BTC is way too far. There are still so many supporters and users, so it's not likely for that to happen since many still have a hand on the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 14, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
hahahaha.. bitcoin crashing? came on.. The price is not even going down, it is at $13000 at the moment, do you seriously think that it is a low price?
And yes, i am waiting to see a $1 usd - > 1 BTC so i can buy all the entire market again.

well, this is the risk that is in my investment suggest this is a fairly low amount. and to buy bitcoin is a very good time.😅😀
I hope all can benefit from the trade done.
bitcoin is one of the best places to look
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
January 14, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
That's so asinine. I swear. If ever bitcoin  goes to 1$=1BTC, the bitcoin millionaires will turn to dust. Markets will never let that happen. There is something called support levels to support the prices of bitcoin if it keeps falling, pumps will invest most of their money to rise the value of bitcoin, if they find it to be financially beneficial for them. This crash is common, this happened last year too, at the beginning of the year and now also the same is happening.
Activity: 258
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
Yep, the stock market will be crashing soon.   It'll be .00000001 BTC= 1 Dollar.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
hahahaha.. bitcoin crashing? came on.. The price is not even going down, it is at $13000 at the moment, do you seriously think that it is a low price?
And yes, i am waiting to see a $1 usd - > 1 BTC so i can buy all the entire market again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 14, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
There are many traders on this forum who would single handedly buy every coin if it went to $1. The only way that would happen is a protocol/encryption disaster making the coin worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

The South Korean news is concerning because even if they don’t ban cryptocurrency trading, they are considering it. I think cryptocurrencies will eventually be mainstream, but there are going to be situations like this along the way that will affect the market enough to cause a crash.
Yes some countries have shown the ban on the use of bitcoin like south korea country. But for me it can still be considered because the decision is still not final. Bitcoin still has great opportunities and has a good future. The current market turmoil is indeed one of the effects of banning bitcoins, let's move together to be able to maintain the situation. There are still many countries that have not yet made a decision and that means an opportunity to be able to convince the use of bitcoin and show the benefits of bitcoin to the government is still wide open.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
January 13, 2018, 11:37:04 PM
The South Korean news is concerning because even if they don’t ban cryptocurrency trading, they are considering it. I think cryptocurrencies will eventually be mainstream, but there are going to be situations like this along the way that will affect the market enough to cause a crash.

"considering it" in what sense? in the US, several congresspeople have called for the government to ban the use of BTC over the years. there are always people in government who will make incendiary suggestions like that.

i bet that's why the russian government contradicts itself every few months regarding their legal position. in november, the communications ministers said that bitcoin "will never be legalized in russia." yet a few days ago, the story broke that a bill was drafted to legalize cryptocurrency exchanges, and that the finance ministry is developing a list of approved exchanges.

i think "korea bans bitcoin" is the new "china bans bitcoin".....nothing more. i suspect we are entering the era of regulation, licensing, whitelisting of crypto services. my worry is that this will just be a honeymoon period before the real crackdown comes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
January 13, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

BTC price is crashing because of a fake news that south Korea is planning to BAN bitcoin, which came out to be a FUD. BTC price fall is just a market correction and is a opportunity to buy as merket again start recovering and hope to make a new high and create a new benchmark soon.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 13, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ?
It's the cause of the FUD that was caused by somebody that created an article about South Korea is banning cryptocurrencies so everyone who have read it started to panic and keep on selling their bitcoins. And that resulted to the price of bitcoin to decline.

Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?
No.
Pages:
Jump to: