Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 144. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:28:02 PM
If you have any funds available then this is a great opportunity to buy or average down it is currently the market continues to decline but I think it's normal in the trading market, the price of coin in the market often increased and decreased
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Yes,unfortunately we are watching the cryptomarket going more down and down but the good thing that it seems we are at the bottom now and maybe it will go lower but not much.There's a strong support at 6800$.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
Yes, it's really too bad but it is not always everything can go smoothly and the top only.Need to wait for the recovery then everything will work out and now purchased
Activity: 121
May 19, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
For me, something go down should go up. When there is enough correction big investors, pros, whales will start to invest to get ready for the upside.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 09:46:50 AM
I am very optimistic when it comes to cryptocurrencies, but not so optimistic about current situation. I see that there is still potential for it to go down more and we should not call this correction already. This is not correction it’s downtrend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
I am really afraid of the situation but just for now. I am pretty sure it will go up.
Activity: 29
May 19, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
Stellar is a coin that I would not use outside of trading. That goes with Ethereum and Litecoin. Bitcoin is the only coin that could be used outside easily.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
I think its just a normal pace in the world of cryptocurrency. Its a way of the market to correct itself. Also, its not the first time that it happens. Bitcoins and ethereums value goes down on the previous years but it always come back.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
Yes its true, it goes down the whole year 2018 Sad I am surprised, I though it will go up in april at least....not really sure what or who is behind this.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
May 18, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
Most of crypto bloggers predicted a huge rise of BTC and most of altcoins right afther the start of Consensus 2018. But it's occured right the opposite and now they predict that this dump will continue. Was is just a manipulation of the market?
This is another proof that no one knows exactly how the market will behave. Everything in the hands of big players.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
Yes, the market continues to fall and it seems to me that the bulls have greatly weakened. I think that in the near future there will be no strong growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 18, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Most of crypto bloggers predicted a huge rise of BTC and most of altcoins right afther the start of Consensus 2018. But it's occured right the opposite and now they predict that this dump will continue. Was is just a manipulation of the market?
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

I think it will finnaly going up again, the market is probabley in a little dip now. I dont know exactley why but I believe that it will have a steady grow in the upcoming months. In some topics on the forum they believe that ETH will goes to 3 or 4K.
I will just keep approx 50$ at ETH, just to see what it does.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
Do not be sad, and do not worry, everything will be fine. There will be a rainbow after the rain, the situation will improve after the fall in market prices. Everything will rise again in the near future, this situation will not last long because the wheels of life continue to spin, crypto continues to grow. Take good care of the coins you have in order to get good handling, and can grow well again. Then you will get many benefits and profits that are satisfactory.
Activity: 110
May 18, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
That's how the marketing price is hard to predict and now the market is falling. I hope this week will end the price decline.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
May 18, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
Yes, it is a very bad time for the crytocurrency market and everything seems to be on red. But the good thing about this time is that it is the best time to invest more and more in crytocurrency because when it begin to bloom you can be able to count your blessing. I believe there is still a good future for the crytocurrency world even though it seems pretty bad now.

Naahhh
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
If we talk about the prospects for the restoration of the market and the transition to an increase in the cost of crypto currency and bitcoin in particular. That's the reason for this will be the emergence of positive news. As soon as the press information about the changes that can stimulate the market, prices will go up. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 62
May 18, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
The present time is perfectly reasonable for investing more in crypto and holding it for long term. Yes, it is risky, but to make money you have to take the risk and face any consequences that might happen.
Activity: 45
May 18, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
The best course of action recommended in this case though is to hold your investment again and wait for another deep or sell while it is still sellable....
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
It is normal that market went down, these are the common ability of stock exchange or any currency to go up or down, which depends either on the environment that affected such market, or the situations that happened inside.
Jump to: