Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 155. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 03:13:50 AM
In this there is nothing to worry about! The situation is simple and clear, after every growth there is a regular correction, which is now over! In addition, large market players try to lower prices as low as possible to buy cheaper, do not sell their coins, it will still grow!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
dont worry. be patient
Activity: 221
April 26, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
the current market conditions are down, it's time to increase the amount of coin investment you have, do not make the current market condition go down as a bad problem, then make this as an opportunity.
Believe prices will rise again.
I agree with you. The red market momentum is an opportunity to buy and add to your coin grip. The phenomenon of ups and downs in crypto becomes reasonable because every time the number of requests is uncertain and the development of crypto requires a correction to progress.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 26, 2018, 06:20:20 PM
The phenomenon of decline in the value of the price is one of the risks that must be faced by investors, traders, miners Bitcoin.
Bitcoin does descend very slowly this is a sadness for Bitcoin users. Bitcoin often experiences a sharp decline and a sharp rise.
Unlike Ethereum, Ethereum has developed many ETH-based platforms so that the use of ETH is frequent and it makes the ETH more stable in value than Bitcoin.
There is a huge amount of bitcoin being introduced into the cryptocurrency market, which is causing the whole market to grow very strongly and opportunities are ahead. Track and capture the market to make the right decision in the most sensitive time. Remember that the market is always volatile at all times so you have to be ready to deal with the worst possible scenario.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
the current market conditions are down, it's time to increase the amount of coin investment you have, do not make the current market condition go down as a bad problem, then make this as an opportunity.
Believe prices will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
I think the downtrend of cryptocurrencies is almost over. We had seen recently healthy market correction. Now it is time to calm down for a while and stabilise before the start of new long term uptrend
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 26, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Palm Beach Group already stated many months ago that we will see a new rally in April when Institutional Investors will be entering the space and pumping fresh money into Crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:27:38 AM
This is a normal phenomenon in the market and the market will not continue to rise. But this is an opportunity for some investors. The market will once again reach a new height.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
The phenomenon of decline in the value of the price is one of the risks that must be faced by investors, traders, miners Bitcoin.
Bitcoin does descend very slowly this is a sadness for Bitcoin users. Bitcoin often experiences a sharp decline and a sharp rise.
Unlike Ethereum, Ethereum has developed many ETH-based platforms so that the use of ETH is frequent and it makes the ETH more stable in value than Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
April 26, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
in my opinion, not always the market will continue to decline, there will be a time the market will return as usual.

Yes of course. The market will return to its normal form and hopefully will be bullish again. Crypto currency is growing in general. Just these big time investors/traders playing the market and observing for their next moves. Sooner of later we will see some coins including bitcoin breaking their previous highs again.
Activity: 109
April 25, 2018, 03:38:34 PM
in my opinion, not always the market will continue to decline, there will be a time the market will return as usual.
copper member
Activity: 42
April 25, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
market is retracing. In correction mode now. anyone hear any news that could be affecting BTC, ETH ect?
Activity: 83
April 25, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
up and down the market I think it's a very natural thing because in the market many big whales are playing the price to make a profit, but we need not worry because now the market has increased and I'm sure it will be stable a few months to come, be patient to earn money we're back
Activity: 434
April 25, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
Well it is a nature of bitcoin system because we all know that bitcoin is very volatile perhaps we need to absorb what is happening in the market, so just relax and hold, be more patience, don't let your emotion controls you.
Activity: 954
ludenaprotocol.io
April 25, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
After a month market goes up and up? Did you buy? Ethereum goes from 350$ to 700$ in one month!
Activity: 106
April 25, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
The market is very tiring the up and downs are killing. Market need to be stable for us to make profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 25, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
And now its going up and up, so we should be more optimistic, and should realize that price frustration is common for crypto market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:10:36 AM
Really, it also does not surprise me. I was waiting for these changes since the time Bitcoin priced jumped so high last December. Hope that these collisions on the market will come to the end, and the situation will be stabilized and bitcoin wil return to 20000$!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

No one investor will be happy to see how his coins are going down and down. However, this is a usual period, something that happens on the market regularly. The best way out now it to stop panic and wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
it is very difficult right now to remain calm when such panic around but I ask until now do not jump to conclusions.

It is better that we learn to succeed in the future and can provide more assets. When you still believe that this will return why panic with this situation
Jump to: