Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 16. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
In fact it somehow annoying when price goes down but I will say it is also a priviledge to acquire more of bitcoin and altcoin at a lower price. I wish the price bounce back in due time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
all people recommend that we buy. there are a lot of people. but then why does the market fall further ? because people only recommend crypto and do not buy it themselves. this year crypto is very strange. i wait a few more days before i invest
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
This is so horrible. I can't bear it anymore. I hope it will bounce back.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
Its very annoying. I am fed up with it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
Ethereum right now is below $200 and it seems like its All crash & burn from here forward but in reality, that is not totally true because the fact that by September 30 a decision will be made on the bitcoin ETF, this decision can go either way but it will be hard to see the total marketcap going below 150 billion meaning there is a bigger chance for the market to bounce back than go a lot further downwards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
Yes,crypto is struggling and it is getting more and more in falling. Most people are giving up of their investing and it is quite ordinary thing but except that this year is very unnusual because there was not really bull market in action. My prediction is it will get back in December maybe earlier.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
This is not the first time that the market will be going down, yet from the previous dump, the market was still able to recover. Cryptocurrency is volatile and this is definitely likely going to happen. I just still believe that it will be better and by the time the market get better, more investors will come in to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
The market might go down and down, but it will not stat at that stage.
remember that we have never stayed in a rainy season.
even typhoons are just here for a couple of days and a sun will shine again.
Markets maybe now down and colored red, but soon we will see those grass growing again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
I am very surprised to see the market down right now! Bitcoin is not that bad, but the alts are doing terrible!
I am really surprised by the lows of Ethereum to BTC!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
I want to say that you do not need to worry so much. The market is so, because it has not completely recovered. Because of this, everyone thinks that the market is only falling. But I want to set everybody up for positive.
we have no choice but to wait and have a positive mood. In any case, if someone today decides to sell coins, then he will lose much more than he spent on his investments.
Also do not see the point of selling my coins for this price, so I'll wait for better times for crypto currency. Everyone knows that growth will be, only when.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
I want to say that you do not need to worry so much. The market is so, because it has not completely recovered. Because of this, everyone thinks that the market is only falling. But I want to set everybody up for positive.
we have no choice but to wait and have a positive mood. In any case, if someone today decides to sell coins, then he will lose much more than he spent on his investments.
Activity: 233
September 10, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
First, more institutional investors will come to the market, price of the cipher asset will begin to increase sharply, and investors will begin to fix profit. This will entail a flow of capital and panic selling that causes the price to fall too. However, once the winter passes, the growth motive for the precious survivors will be unprecedented.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
copper member
Activity: 462
September 10, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
This post was made long ago and the market was still good even better as at then. Check out the latest on altcoins, bitcoin and ethereum and you will know the market is already at the depth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
The market continues to fall, and bring big losses to some investors. But I believe that the situation will change soon. It seems to me that the market at the moment is at the lowest point.
Activity: 102
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 10, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
Out this post originated in March.  Shit was good in March.  Hope this guy got out then.  If not hopefully he is hanging on tight.  We have seen disastrous losses this year.  For me it's gotten to the point I'm actually rooting against my portfolio to see how much the universe really hates me.  It will rebound over the next year or two.  Patience.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
It is so sad to see the market going down and down with prices of coins too sad looking at. Imagine I invested $1000 in some altcoins and i seem to regret losing almost half of the amount.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
I really do not understand why the market went down so quickly that three weeks ago the price was so good these two weeks fell below $ 7,000. Bitcoin and the crypto market are hard to predict.
   And you understand when you put on black and dropped the red? Means not so lucky yet. Then there can be luck. Maybe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
It keeps getting worst by the day. Let's hope it bottoms out soon enough as there's no hope of the bottom yet.
Activity: 381
September 10, 2018, 01:53:21 PM
I really do not understand why the market went down so quickly that three weeks ago the price was so good these two weeks fell below $ 7,000. Bitcoin and the crypto market are hard to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: