Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 174. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
Your definitely right sir. It is really the hardest day for us cryptos, seeing the market like this is just like losing a battle but i still control myself not to panic. Until now I'm still holding my coins and patiently waiting, hoping that one they this tragic moment in cryptocurrency will be over soon. And the best advise i can say to you Sir is that invest/buy the legit coins now with their cheapest price. It is better to invest now than to trade.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
I think for now it is already commonplace but if I may say this I think it will not last long.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

today the market has entered a new round in the fourth month. Currently in MarketCap, a lot of crypto is growing I'm not sure will last long. I still have confidence that the market is still going down in the next few weeks, however the situation is not conducive and stable. but after all this passed regardless of all restrictions. the market will grow unbearable
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
indeed prices have fallen since these three months, all know and will struggle to face this kind of code. and this is a great time to shop for those with capital. thus we can shop for lots and low cost.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
So what is ur strategy to handle this situation? Buy the dip, keep holding, sale and wait to buy. I want to know what is the best way to survive this crash.
Activity: 183
April 02, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
My hands are falling.I am very dissatisfied with the course and worry every day more and more.I regret many of their purchases for a great price for gone into minus
Activity: 616
April 02, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
The market has a definite cycle, rising - falling, rising - falling. It's falling. After that, will definitely increase. When this happens no one knows. Who has not entered the market yet, now I think a good enough time, all the coins lie on the bottom, including a good time for investing in bitcoin and Ethereum. Even if the market goes even lower, I do not think it will fall more than 15%
Activity: 286
April 02, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
I also care about this fact but I understand that he got involved in this unstable market, so obviously we should wait a bit so it was incredibly cool
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
April 02, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
All know it's really hard at times, but I think that it is not necessary to despair just yet.I am sure that everything will normalize closer to summer obviously
This prediction is sometimes not as expected because we can not predict market conditions. But I hope all will be back to normal and the price goes up. So I can sell the coins I have today.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
All know it's really hard at times, but I think that it is not necessary to despair just yet.I am sure that everything will normalize closer to summer obviously
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Nothing to do, if I believe the projects then I can stick with it and if I don't believe I can make some arrangements.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
If we don't careful, the market will continue to drop and drop everytime, we have to find a solution to the market dip because this is going out of hand, many investors are yelling and scared of the current market situations. Though, this is normally happening in cryptos world but it's getting worse now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 01, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
look back to the starting of 2017, what is the bitcoin price, ETH price at this time of last year, I think you would be surprise
people are losing their faith, I agree, but this market is growing with unbelievable speed, and the most improtant. it's the revolutionary, new kind of tech that can change mankind
Activity: 59
April 01, 2018, 03:14:44 PM
This is because so many FUD come right now in crypto wolrd, the biggest is banning crypto ads by facebook, twitter adn google. This issue take over more investor to pull up their asset on crypto. Unfortunately  with band crypto ads also make crypto become far away to get new investor. On others, new regulation in America and Cina also make condition worse.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
That only means one thing. It is a percent time to acquire more coins and free tokens.
Market will definitely stabilise. Don't panic sell. Just hodl
It's very cool for people to think about it like that. They are taking the risk of losing all that money if it doesn't go as planned.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
while im suppose to be saving. im investing into the bear market. i wanted to stop investing after the bull run but its not happening anytime soon.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
Market movements are cyclical in nature. After the fall of the should growth. It's like waves in the ocean.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Thank God it goes down as growth of 2017 was unsustainable and not healthy for crypto. Welcome to reality where expectations are erased and new paradigm of psychology shows up.
Activity: 107
April 01, 2018, 02:48:47 PM
Why market is down?

It is normal that market went down, these are the common ability of stock exchange or any currency to go up or down, which depends either on the environment that affected such market (or company), or the situations that happened inside.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

Apparently this is the third biggest bear market rally in history, the first and the second biggest bear market run was way back in 2013 and 2014 where market falls 80% and only to get back stronger. If you sell your crypto now and jump to the panic sellers, that's the time you lose. Besides this market is still mature and unregulated, so the price is always unstable.
Jump to: