Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 27. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:50:37 AM
Now is a great time to make good money.  The market will soon rise, and there is very little time to wait.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
August 30, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
And now ethereum has gone down even below 300 USD and now it feels even 400 usd was a good price...yes these are bad times but i will say it again and again have faith in crypto and show patience..dont panic and we will see maket green again
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
Seeing that the market goes down and down it is normal for me because we cannot hold or even control the happenings in the market but we all know that if the market goes down it will recover and regain its devastating lose and rise up once again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
I think you do not have to worry about the state of the dump market as it is now, and you have to wait until the price goes back up, because we believe the bitcoin price will rise again in the next few months. because bitcoin prices will continue to increase day by day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
This market has really been down for quite sometimes, but it seems that things are now beginning to get better. This market is gradually adjusting and the price of bitcoin is rising and other altcoins in the market. I just hope to see it continues. And it will rebound at the peak season.
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
It is a very sad time for the crytocurrency world at the moment, the past weeks has been a very terrible one in term of market price. The BTC has even gone down less than 7000 while the eth is now wobbling around 300 which is a very bad one but this should not mean that the current price will remain like this forever. There is certainly going to be better days coming soon.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 30, 2018, 02:54:14 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

This is just a part of the cycle of the market their is nothing to worry about this. The both coins stated above will going tonrise again that is for sure. People do not meed to panic. But they need to have patience. It will sirely boost not today but before this year end. Patience is the key.
Activity: 10
August 30, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
Yes this is bad for who invest in bitcoin and other digital currency because the all markets goes down.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
Throughout the week, the market grew, but today began to move down. This is normal and there is no need to be upset about it, because at natural development, after each long upward movement, one should take a step back to adjust for changes and to consolidate forces for the continuation of the movement in the future.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
because this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. we feel bounty hunter where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 01:06:40 AM
this is what happens in the crypto market, and the price will always change every day without we can predict. but the price is not only getting down because I am sure that in the end, the crypto market will get up again and the price can increase higher. I think right now, and the rate is trying to increase although it's for a small price and if we can use this chance then I think we can make a profit again.
Activity: 135
August 29, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

in the world of trade this is a normal phenomenon, things like this are common in the market. the price of rising and falling is common and can even be said to happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 29, 2018, 07:30:41 PM
The market has really been down for quite some time, but it seems that things are now beginning to get better. The market is gradually adjusting and the price of bitcoin is rising gradually. I just hope to see it continue. Although my focus is on the 4th quarter.
Activity: 392
August 29, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
these are normal market trends. now goes down then up. you just need to adapt to the wave and learn to benefit in any situation. if there is a fall,so soon will the growth
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
August 29, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
The growth of the market always exceeds its fall, so do not worry. It is necessary to wait and remain calm.
Activity: 616
August 29, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
whether or not the market will deteriorate, there is no one who knows when the market will recover, it's just that everyone is trying to predict when the market recovery will occur, and from so many predictions, most of them claim that the market will recover later this year but whether it will actually happen or not because it's just a prediction that won't necessarily happen.
it is only a prediction so maybe everything is wrong because no one really knows when the market will recover because the market is not determined by one or two coins or even determined by some people but is global so this is not something that is easy to predict
Activity: 700
August 29, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

I am also surprised by the current market conditions every day the value of bitcoin and altcoin is getting lower. whereas there is no negative issue about cryptocurrency that might cause the red market to be their whales, big people who want to buy at low prices. I hope that this condition will soon pass. and the market can recover.
The only thing I didn't understand is where you see the market falling every day. If you look at the picture as a whole, then Yes, the market fell strongly, but in addition there are also UPS. I'm sure it's worth the wait. The market will go up, but we need to give it time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 29, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
Yes, it is very difficult for crypto currency. Price bitcoin falls, the etherium also fell. All investors are in a panic. And they think what happens to the market. And the market for us presents a lot of surprises. I believe that we will easily survive this crisis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
August 29, 2018, 04:05:47 PM
the market is now recovering, believe that the price dropped at an unnatural point that is the right time to invest, we can assume we get a discount and be patient for pumping prices
I think so too. The fall of the market that happened gave us the opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies at a lower price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 29, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
Cryptomarket is down now, that is true. And I believe it not bottom yet.

Prices are low, even promissing projects are deep red.

But on the other hand it is opportunity time. If you have some funds which u can risk, it is the right time buy, important to find good coins with working product

and  low market cap. Also it is obvious you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Market is full of different promissing projects, old ones and new ones.

Sooner or later it ll be bull market again.
Pages:
Jump to: