Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 4. (Read 17646 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 06:02:23 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
Well we face this situation because the price in the market us depending to demand in the market. And it will be change in coming months just be patience because dropping in the market will be over and we see a increase again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 31, 2018, 05:56:08 PM
This situation with the market is very annoying, but what can we do? Only to discuss, I think you need to switch to something else, and leave all your investments for a long time and not think about it. Then when we remember it will be nice =)
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
The market stopped falling a few months ago. At the moment, the market goes to the side and this is a good sign for the market. I think that after the lateral movement of growth will begin.
Activity: 214
October 31, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
But that is very good time for us, investors, because in situations like this we can buy currency till it cheap (and hope it rise again)) so nothing to worry about)
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 31, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
All markets go down down down- its called market cycle, if it always went up then everyone would make money, which is impossible, in all market most people need to lose for others to gain, it's just the crypto space operates at a much higher speed. Cycles which normal take weeks/months in the traditional markets occur over hours/days here.
Activity: 168
October 31, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
It is very sad because I am watching this picture during almost all 2018 year(( I just hope that new year will be better and I will sell my coins and het my money back
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
Market is constantly going down,but why are you crying like a newbie losing funds in pump and dump scheme?
Well, I am happy that market is going down, because I have opportunity to grow my portfolio.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 30, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
It's gonna go down and down as long as the market keeps on going in a dip.

All of the tokens/coins are really cheap now and i think, it will just go down until this year ends.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
I don't know the exact time market is going to recover.  I think this year is not good for crypto world because what we experience this year is not good at all. Most of my coin dropped half price that is a huge loss but I hope things will still get normal but not this year
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 30, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
Now the market is great to help those who are novice investors and doubts whether he should start this way. Cryptocurrencies cost not so much and therefore investments are not so risky and much more profitable
for now, the market looks weak again. I don't know what triggered this to happen, but I think this is something that usually happens towards the beginning of the month. well, this hasn't changed since mid 2018. hopefully this will be the last before the price goes up again.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 30, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
Now the market is great to help those who are novice investors and doubts whether he should start this way. Cryptocurrencies cost not so much and therefore investments are not so risky and much more profitable
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 30, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
I am not in loss unless I sell my holdings. Nobody likes the red candles in the market but whatever comes up surely comes down too. Soon we will see greenery in the market for sure.
After the fall, there is always growth, but it seems to me that the market will not return to the amounts that were in that year. But I will not sell my coins that I bought that year, so as not to lose a lot of money.
Activity: 224
October 30, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
There is some bad news causes crypto market falling. I think it will be recovered soon, so need to buy some coins for cheap prices and hold them.
Activity: 308
October 30, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
I am not in loss unless I sell my holdings. Nobody likes the red candles in the market but whatever comes up surely comes down too. Soon we will see greenery in the market for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 30, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
from the date this thread created until now market still at bearish condition. And no one can predict how long this situation will get better. The only hope is ETF proposal, but SEC keep delayed it. I also don't understand why market going so flat like this. It feels like big investor start to leaving cryptocurrency. Crypto need believer, not only people that seeking for fast profit.
Activity: 600
October 30, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
I think you don't need to worry about dump market conditions like now, and you have to wait until prices rise again, because we believe the price of bitcoin will rise again in the next few months. because bitcoin prices will continue to increase day by day
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:17:42 AM
I think this is very normal in crypto market like as of today, the bitcoin and ethereum is still down but this won't be long and as crypto experts says, market is still healthy. This will recover soon and maybe before the end of the year the price will rise.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

No one argues with the fact that this is really a difficult and difficult time. But it seems to me that this can be handled and even in such a fallen market there are a lot of opportunities to earn big money and even more than in a thriving market
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 30, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
I ask you to pay your attention to the fact that now the market is no longer falling now a stable situation and this sounds very strange, because in cryptocurrencies, especially in BTC, to have stability is probably something very strange, for many reasons it is simply impossible.
Based on what I notice of being a long term investors and I am here years ago, when the price is stable, it's preparing for a big pump and that will surely happen in the future if not this year. The price is already at bottom now, so keep buying and hope for increase.
Activity: 490
October 28, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
I ask you to pay your attention to the fact that now the market is no longer falling now a stable situation and this sounds very strange, because in cryptocurrencies, especially in BTC, to have stability is probably something very strange, for many reasons it is simply impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: