Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 70. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
The market of cryptocurrency continues its phenomenal decline. There are some attempts at recovery, but for some reason they are not successful. I think most likely the market will begin to recover closer to the fall, the end of summer. We will have to wait and watch this case.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
Well, Yes, for more than 7 months this picture, just kick people out of the krpta,and they did it very well, as many projects have already gone down, and very much, I expect that in the near future, will grow, well, or just have the mode of HODL
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 04:45:39 PM
Bitcoin becomes as it is today with no constant increase. Maybe those who are older in Crypto will know more about the usual pattern. Indeed, this year's crash may be bigger than before, but last year we also experienced something that is also amazing on its growth.
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
Well, many say that the bear market has passed now will go bull market, and Ethereum I think will update its top
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
In fact almost all the coins always have a price drop. Even for the ethereum nor bitcoin, also the same. This makes many people feel afraid, and eventually retreated from crypto. If I myself can only be patient waiting for the price of a coin goes up.
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
I think that the fall is over and we should expect that now the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
do not expect a miracle. The market is recovering. Many processes are ordered and stabilized. Who has managed to make money on that hype - that's done. You are hardly likely. But there is another more important plus - stability. Better wait for her.
Activity: 79
July 29, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
It's okay, the market is constantly ups and downs. Now just a long fall, which will certainly end with takeoff. We just need to stay calm, believe and wait.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

When the market goes down then it only means that it was time to invest a huge amount because in this way you can earn more coins that is cheaper than its normal price.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
Yes bitcoin is struggling and all altcoins as well. But this is how unpredictable the market really is. Loses are oftentimes made. If we can only help it. But any way don't panic just hold on. Times are not great but there will be times it will be the opposite. We just need more time for recovery.
Activity: 139
July 29, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
You need to learn to play on the price-and not to lose your profit with this market fluctuation. Like many-I also believe that the market will rise soon - and we will be able to sell our investments well if the time comes for this
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
On this about its opinion. I think everything can happen, there is a possibility that They will rise to the same level and will be competitors in their field. Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 29, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
Yes, the encryption market is declining this year, and prices are falling. This made me lose a lot this year. Before that, I sold some cryptocurrencies and kept some cryptocurrencies. I was waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Now Bitcoin has gone up and quite confidently holds at the level of a 8000 dollars. I think that soon the market will start to go up after him.
Activity: 218
July 29, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
This big correction is a result of a significant growth of the market in 2017 year. I have bought some altcoins in January, but as we can see from the charts, that was the worst time to invest... maybe today the market has reached the bottom.
I think so, the market has reached the bottom and it was a perfect time to invest in, but now we can see slowly recovering of the market, furthermore, a news about crypto gives all chances to recover in future. I think we should invest in and hold.
But choosing which coin to hold is an extremely difficult thing for us, because there are so many pennies to hold, if you make the wrong choice you lose a lot of capital and time and effort you. spent quite well.
Activity: 152
July 29, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
I believe that the market has recovered. And it's time to start investing. Most sources write just like that. Where does the information come from, that the market is falling? I do not know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

We should always find the positivity in all hardships in life. If the market's going down and down, you should buy then sell when high already. We all know that when the market is low, just wait and it will eventually increase. We should give the market the time it needs, so better be patient.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
July 29, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
Yeah it seems like this days had prove that bitcoin and other coins are volatile so meaning from these days bitcoin and other crypto market price had already drop and by the following month bitcoin had relatively gone strong that reach to almost 10K USD per BTC. However, it fall down again and that is why as of this moment bitcoin and other crypto market price are still low or cheap, a good time to invest.
Activity: 69
July 29, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Maybe right now the market continue to go down, but eventually in the future, it can make a comeback.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
Yes, I do not track such information yet. That the market is going down. Maybe not everything is clear, because the correction has not ended up to the end? But I want to reassure everyone that she is on the verge of graduation. So, that it is not necessary to panic
Pages:
Jump to: