Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 40. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:52:06 AM
Over the past few days , the market has really been growing up . I hope it will continue in the same direction
Activity: 120
April 30, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
promise incredible growth of bitcoin in 2018. If these predictions come true, most of the coins will be unclaimed.
Activity: 91
April 30, 2018, 12:44:30 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
Yeah right I'm also one of those who feel that the crypto market has woken up, nor cannot we say and predict its status, Its may seems like the sky is falling sometimes but its not.  There is a silver lining.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
the market has risen but can not be completely 50% and now I see the market is red again, may the red color in the market soon change the green color and the market soon recover
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:20:16 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
Market is indeed bouncing back. Salute to hodlers who weathered the storm and sorry for those who gave in to their emotions and resulted to panic selling.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
Market has not woken up as in there is no inherent awareness in the market regarding investing wisely. Its just that the market has gotten bullish again and people investing blinding has once again become a phenomenon. Hence this virtuous cycle has once again began that will give profit to some smart investors while leaving others behind in the dust. So invest wisely.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 29, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
week.

This is everyone's waiting for. Everybody is happy that the market is growing and increasing. The more coins we have, the more options of what to buy and invest in. More and more countries are developing coins that indicates that crypto has been widely accepted.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 11:07:57 PM
I still feel it's a bull trap. I think Fudders still have many loads to drop it when crypto spikes to $10k or $11k. If bitcoin surpasses then that's the time I'm really convinced that the market has really woken up.
Activity: 92
April 29, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
week.
when people start pessimistic because crypto market lowers the price of almost every coin, I always believe the crypto market time will rise again, and now it's time for the crypto market to increase, I always advise to hold every coin you have, but now it's time for you to sell.
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
week.

yes, I think the market is recovering slowly. I believe the price will rise again like last year. It is my opinion. So wait and see It will happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 29, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
week.
i do think market recover and its good thing for us but i bit doubt this will go on for long time. Regulations soon will coming out and june there will be Petition of regulation so i do think if in  june the market still okay than market will be good till the end of the year.
Activity: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:32:16 PM
bull cap. very good
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 29, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

its good to see that market has woken up, it is a good news for those who have been waiting specially to the investors and traders here in crypto..it will be also a good time to sell coins but you should wait till the price go higher than now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
And it's just perfect! I think everyone has been waiting for this moment for a long time. I hope now we can rejoice in the new victories of our favorite coins!
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
Yes, it seems like the market has risen up. Values are slowly increasing now and hopefully the stakes too...
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
Yuppss! Fresh wind for all of us here, the time we all are waiting for has arrived. I am as a beginner here became more excited and confident I increased to invest in crypto. Hopefully, the market is also a spirit to be able to continue to rise. So that all users and investors can get their money back that yesterday had lost due to a drop in market prices.
If we do not sell our coins, below the price at which we bought them, we know that we do not lose money. The main thing is that we experienced this decline, but also many users sold their coins in a panic, now they bite their elbows when the market recovers.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
On these ups, they just earn their 10-15% and that's it.
Activity: 77
April 29, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
Yuppss! Fresh wind for all of us here, the time we all are waiting for has arrived. I am as a beginner here became more excited and confident I increased to invest in crypto. Hopefully, the market is also a spirit to be able to continue to rise. So that all users and investors can get their money back that yesterday had lost due to a drop in market prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
Yes, the market is alive! Reached a high mark in the last two months. 9.4 this is a good course! I invested in tokens at the rate of 6.3 K . Now I am glad the course is 9.4.  Are they all the same stamp will come for 10K. This is the new wave! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes, this is normal behaviour on every market, only the crypto market is a lot more violent than the others, but this is the beauty of this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 29, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
Well, we can say market is just waking up. Its a known fact that everyone is finally having some breathing spaces after a long while in the Red sea. I just hope it continues this way until we see even something more than what occurred last year December. Cheers. Grin
hello buddy
I think also like you, hoping in December 2018 will be like at the end of last year. The market is back, and this is good news for investors. this month enters up-trend
Pages:
Jump to: