Pages:
Author

Topic: Market indicators indicate a reversal of the bitcoin trend. - page 2. (Read 1687 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
It needs time. We don’t get the market in bullish state overnight. Recently the market is getting stable and gradually it will be bullish after some times. We need to wait for seeing this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I hope that bitcoin will now add to the price because it is already quite a lot that it only does what it does but does not grow
Activity: 84
Actually I don’t agree with this. Market is not going like this way. I think market is not bullish right now, it becomes stable but still the price is not increasing and I don’t think it will be.
Activity: 34
Well as of today September 8, 2018 I decided to check the bitcoin price ad it just fell below $6200. I bought some earlier this week when it dropped under $6400 and now I'll probably buy some more. The market is being bled dry to a certain extent but this the kind of thing that just sets up the next bull movement. I'm sure we all remember last year in November, so I'm taking this opportunity to accumulate and hold coins that make me some passive income such as NEO by earning GAS and Kucoin shares has a great set up for their rewards program now, earning Kucoins based on your holdings and the trading volume on the exchange.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

I think we are still in a bear trend, at this time Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between $6k to $7k. it will go up immediately. it will grow up more than $8k.

I think that we are still in a bear trend, Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between 6k and 7.500$.  I do believe we'll quickly head up to $10,000 again.
Why did you copy the other person's post? This will get you banned one day, idiot.

There was supposed to be a reversal, but we got dumped on, so I believe we'll have to wait for the fundamentals to push us through as the technicals aren't cutting it.
Activity: 224
I don't think predictions are going to work properly. The bitcoin market is in an unstable position now. From my point of view it looks like the bull run won't come soon.
Activity: 217
The market condition is quite confusing now. Bitcoin suddenly has a price fluctuation again. I think it has to break the barrier of 8k USD before the bull run comes.
Activity: 283
It's not the time for fasten the seatbelt yet from my point of view. The price had fallen again which means the market still not is in the bullish trend. I think we have to wait for more.
Activity: 32
I think that we are still in a bear trend, Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between 6k and 7.500$.  I do believe we'll quickly head up to $10,000 again.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
Though it seemed like the bullish trend is going to start soon but today's price dump has eliminated all the indications and signs of it. It is very likely that the price will remain like this throughout the year. But, what is fascinating me the most is that, despite a 100million worth of dump, Bitcoin is still holding strong at the previous low of 6,400$. Let's see how the next trend will benefit us.

That's why it's called the king. The king always stand firm no matter the situation of things in the market. Bitcoin has and will continually to prove itself. Meanwhile as against s bull or bear trend, I prefer stability of the market most.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think the time has come ! What do you think, do you need to fasten your seat belts ?)
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/09/04/rynochnye-indikatory-svidetelstvuyut-o-razvorote-bitkojn-trenda/

I agree with you that there seems to be a reversal and the rally to soon follow. I hope the MACD indicators  are not false which will quickly runs down below zero level again. But one good thing that is happening is Bitcoin has always bounce off $6K and has never broken it going down below $6k mark despite the bearish tendency of the market most time of the year.
Activity: 336
I am not yet sure 100% bitcoin is starting to improve. I think it will only continue as it rises and falls on a small scale unlike at the end of 2017.
Bitcoin is not yet about the portal that will make the price of bitcoin continue to rise above the price of last year, it takes a long time and a very big correction for bitcoin to rise again.
I'm sure this 2018 bitcoin is just like that rising on a small scale and I believe bitcoin will rise on a large scale by the end of 2019.
Activity: 188
I think genuinely that we are still in a bear slant, the present circumstance with Bitcoin cost indicated it. Cost is fluctuating somewhere in the range of 6k and 7.500$ and wouldn't like to go up for the present.We can only hope for the best.
Activity: 28
But the actual situation that I am observing is not really like this. The market is still in the bearish state while price is not rising high. And I don’t see any chance to happen that
Activity: 70
The breakthrough is still too far away right now. After the recent dump which was definitely caused by manipulation the price of Bitcoin will take a good amount of time to recover and reach 8,500$ mark which was the highest in this year's market. But, future price will mostly depend on what the next trend will decide for us. Keeping fingers crossed right now.
Activity: 98
No need to listen to bad news!

I'm sure that bitcoin is stabilizing
Activity: 322
Though it seemed like the bullish trend is going to start soon but today's price dump has eliminated all the indications and signs of it. It is very likely that the price will remain like this throughout the year. But, what is fascinating me the most is that, despite a 100million worth of dump, Bitcoin is still holding strong at the previous low of 6,400$. Let's see how the next trend will benefit us.
Activity: 98
The article that you shared was written in Russian and the translation of it didn't come out well in English, so I couldn't properly understand the whole thing. But, I could understand that it is about starting of a bullish trend for Bitcoin. I personally, don't think it's time yet. The price fluctuations are still very high and after the 1000$ drop that we have seen today I don't think bullish trend is nowhere near to start.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
There is no need to hurry to a bull run, But the next rise of value will be on the month of October, We can surely say that the burst in price back in a green road was very unlikely, But we should not hurry because I really think we might be tripped on the way towards the bull run, A sudden move like that can offer us another failure, Rethinking the situation and the TA can again be wrong, don't make sudden judgement that it will be this year, Because in my opinion we can let this year past without a bull run and go on with it.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
this is only the eyes of the game of big traders to drop prices, and they create panic in all markets so that many throw btc at cheap prices and big traders start buying it again, sorry this is just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: