Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ? - page 4. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Cryptosa made 2 steps forward and one step backwards, if they continue to do this, we'll be higher and higher overe time, don't worryx now and look forward to the situation in a month and be happyy we're not where we were one year ago at this time
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
should add working hours to continue bias to monitor the price of coins as the current price of coins is at a low point and can not be expected so I think we can only be optimistic with the circumstances and expect the price to return to normal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't think clearly. Hope good projects will recover.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Even if it seems to be crashing, it is crashing for good, because this is a good time to invest. Potential investors are made at this time.
I feel this is a time for me to lunch into the the market and gather as much as possible. The discount at this time is high: lunch into it and make a great deal of profit.
Cryptocurrency is an interesting venture.
Activity: 15
resulted enormous increase in Crypto Market Cap  difficult strategy on the market is to long game and weather the storms reason might be reasonable for one to believe !!  Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Bears do their work  Cheesy Once they come , they won't leave before they "eat" enough , be patient , because you can do nothing in this situation . I think we will see market recovery soon
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
this is the worst market situation i ever experinced since i joined in the crypto last year.
but I am sure, the market will not be like this continuously, it may take 3 months for btc price to go to $ 17k
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?

its not really crashing. its just a part of market activity. sometimes it was high, and sometimes it was down. we are in begiinning of crypto era, so keep calm down and wait until market normal again.
Activity: 22
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
If you look at the graphs from last year (the last 4 years actually) you can see the market has always went down around this time.

Is there any reason for this time? I thought it was because of the news from China / SK. Is it people just dumping for new year's?
Activity: 70
It's now crashing. The market will be ok in few months. Just don't quit and wait
Activity: 200
http://2gether.global
The recent drop has allowed normalization to enter into the equation
Activity: 252
What if I sold?
For me this is the perfect time to go buy some cheap alts like neo,waves,qtum,ethereum and other solid coins the price is very cheap and it can give you a lot of profits few hours from now.

The market just deflates abundant air due to many coins being hugely overvalued.
IMO its good that we are experiencing such a massive correction and this opens up some great opportunities as well

Look further down the line to onboard the next generation blockchain initiatives like  Nuls or Starbase which will guarentee you a proper seat on the rebounce.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
As one famous trader said: the most difficult strategy on the market is to do nothing. This is the hardest thing, but this often brings the greatest dividends!
Activity: 62
my thought is, it will go on top.  Wink
Activity: 280

I think this reason might be one of those reasons people are giving about the nose diving of altcoins recently. The reason might be reasonable for one to believe. Let us hope that the whole situation will be changed for better after now.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
If you look at the graphs from last year (the last 4 years actually) you can see the market has always went down around this time.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
usual correction of the market. the take-off was fast and strong. for this there is always a certain recession. a month or two and the rise will begin. be patient, do not panic!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
Yes , there is some bad news , but I think it's OK for a long term investor,patience is the best important in crypto.
Activity: 518
Part of the cryptomarket, this is the market correction we are waiting to accumulate long term coins in a very very low price. Just hodl your coins and dont panic.
Pages:
Jump to: