Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is recovering, what steps are you taking? - page 13. (Read 10728 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
My personal attitude is of course waiting for the right time to release my altcoins, even though the market conditions have recovered I will not let go of the assets I have before achieving the previously planned target maybe the next 1 or 2 weeks the market movement will continue to improve. I think like that!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Waiting for the bottom could be hard because the price can go in different direction .
it would be better if you could buy something when price falls and don't mind it when the price falls again but think positive that it will recover and you can make a profit .
Now that market is slowly recovering , I'm watching it closely because I have a plan to sell some .
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
it's time to make a recovery due to the collapse of altcoin prices to more than %100 because of the influence of the falling bitcoin price giving traders nightmares, for new traders who still don't have coins then you can buy coins at a time of recovery like this so you will get a lot of profit when prices are high again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Looking at the market situation right now, I think it's not looking good for the year as there has been a lot of news as well as FUD for this market. Personally, I still think this phase of the market is just a test of our patience, and soon we will be happy again with what it is.
Soon when? because now we have entered Q3 for this year and the market is not showing any signs of making a change for the better,
so soon it is still not possible to say for sure.
Even if you believe that we are already in Q3 that means we have less time to get back to the last ATH and even surpass it, I believe you should have a rethink. I believe with Bitcoin anything can happen in the shortest time.

It took just about 35 days for Bitcoin to fall from ATH to the low of around $29k+ and if Bitcoin really wants to rally back, I believe there is still more time, 6 months still remaining in the year to do that. I believe anything can happen and I am still HODLing most of the coins and buy more if I have the funds.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Over the past weeks the market was dipping everyday that if you bought the week before, you was already at lost by the next week. This frustrating market cause may Investors to stop buying and waiting for the buttom. I just opened my binance app and noticed market is recovering, and I just wanted them know what the community at large is doing but I'll see the individual response just to pass time while we wait for full market recovery.

what are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?
well im an old investors since 2018, all i do is hold, i think market are about to recovery and i do always give advice to all of my new friends who are new to cryptocurrency to not fear the correction and think it as an opportunity. many people are just following the hype and not buying when this the correction happen, this is definetly the best time to buy. cheers.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
in fact the market is slowly recovering but these sudden ups and downs have stressed me a bit, i will set value targets for almost all my altcoins which, once reached,i will sell everything in exchange for stablecoins to stake every now and then a little break it takes

Planning ahead of time, it's better to have that kind of set up. It will lessen the stress and it will help you to recover
from how the market is moving.

If you are trying to recover much faster, doing day trade might help you, as long as you are willing to take the risk
and you'll closely monitor the market movements.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
I'm currently holding, waiting and relaxing during summer. I dont feel like something is recovering. I think we will stay in this $32-35k price range for a while. There is no stability on the market right now. On the morning I saw green market, but right now it is red again. This red-green-red-green period will be long. Current market situation completely copies summer 2018, when the price was around $6k +/- $1k.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Looking at the market situation right now, I think it's not looking good for the year as there has been a lot of news as well as FUD for this market. Personally, I still think this phase of the market is just a test of our patience, and soon we will be happy again with what it is.
this is indeed a tough test for those who lack patience in investing, but we need to remember that ups and downs in the crypto market are normal, we just need to be a little patient in reading the current market that is not profitable.
Actually there were times when I also felt really hard when the investments during this period did not live up to expectations, but I think my instincts the market has come to this day will not be able to such pessimism. I'm pretty optimistic about the situation right now, if it continues to fall, I think it's time to make a long-term plan for it.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I try to buy some dip altcoins which i trust like EOS, IRIS, CLO. Its only small bag since i wont risk many because BTC have possibility to have more down trends.
Just invest the amount which you can afford to lose. It really has a bigger chance to generate huge profit if we have huge capital but we should remember the risk here and we set some limitations for that. And besides, if we have some extra money, then we have to buy more.
Not only it matter how much we invest but also matters the coins we choose. If we choose the right and potentially profitable, that might surprise you in the end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I've made a little more investments after the huge dump. But I don't want more than it for now. Because the market has been really unstable for some time. I want to make a short-term investment also but it scares me to be honest. Because of that, I'm just waiting for now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I try to buy some dip altcoins which i trust like EOS, IRIS, CLO. Its only small bag since i wont risk many because BTC have possibility to have more down trends.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
for now we can say the market is still not stable and has the possibility that it is still very vulnerable.so we just need to relax and focus on a certain point.if we still buy at a cheap price it can actually lead to hoarding of bitcoin itself.then we must continue to monitor how the price of market conditions is, but we still keep some sufficient stock if one day it will also be needed

I don't really see a market recovery, for now, IMO, the dump will be more likely to be witnessed than the pump, it's not always a bull run, corrections are meant to happen and we are already witnessing a kind of correction that we have already seen in the past. We should open our eyes, this is not new to us, we've seen this many times, the moment we accept it, it will be then easy for us to decide on whatever market situation we will encounter.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Over the past weeks the market was dipping everyday that if you bought the week before, you was already at lost by the next week. This frustrating market cause may Investors to stop buying and waiting for the buttom. I just opened my binance app and noticed market is recovering, and I just wanted them know what the community at large is doing but I'll see the individual response just to pass time while we wait for full market recovery.

what are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?

A lot of signals indicate that we are behind the correction and it is not yet the beginning of the bear market (but we cannot be sure either). To tell you the truth, I still keep what I bought a long time ago and on which I still have a big profit, I also keep what I bought recently and I lsost on it, because I strongly believe that maybe even this year we will see new ATH. So my answer is simple, I do nothing. It looks like I'm a typical hodler.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
for now we can say the market is still not stable and has the possibility that it is still very vulnerable.so we just need to relax and focus on a certain point.if we still buy at a cheap price it can actually lead to hoarding of bitcoin itself.then we must continue to monitor how the price of market conditions is, but we still keep some sufficient stock if one day it will also be needed
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
in fact the market is slowly recovering but these sudden ups and downs have stressed me a bit, i will set value targets for almost all my altcoins which, once reached,i will sell everything in exchange for stablecoins to stake every now and then a little break it takes
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
Soon when? because now we have entered Q3 for this year and the market is not showing any signs of making a change for the better,
so soon it is still not possible to say for sure.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

Better buy now, the market is always unpredictable, a lot of speculation says that the market will skyrocket again so I bought around $200 for ETH, BNB and TRON, unfortunately so far my assets are only $140 because I bought ETH when the price was $2500, but I'm optimistic that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
this is indeed a tough test for those who lack patience in investing, but we need to remember that ups and downs in the crypto market are normal, we just need to be a little patient in reading the current market that is not profitable.
Yes, at this time only patience must always be increased because with conditions like now almost everyone already has a minus in the amount of assets they keep except for people who store it in stablecoins, it will never be a minus, if there is, only a little, so patience is the last resort for now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

As always, You only lost if you sell at lost. But if you keep holding you retain the value of your holdings. the question is how strong your hand is and how long are you willing to see your bleeding portfolio
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

I think were still in red situation now dude, most of the altcoins at the moment are down and cheap, in which
for me it is a good time to buy now then holding it is depend in your choice if it is a short or long term holdings.
So as of the moment, Farming or staking is the one I did while waiting for the bull run again.
Pages:
Jump to: