Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 53. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
This morning I read the news that someone had transferred 11,000 bitcoins to the Binance exchange, probably with the aim of manipulating the price. Most likely, it is necessary to expect a hard collapse in the price of the main crypto currency and behind it the price of all other crypto currencies   Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Currently the market is sluggish again with a lot of decline. All this happens because of negative news that develops and causes negative sentiment on the market. We have to wait and be patient when the market returns to its original level.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 02, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
hey, don't get depressed! yes it's not that great as we could hope but it's not that dreadful either. i think crypto had still worse times and it need some time now
Activity: 700
August 02, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
I will not cease to keep hope because if there is an order for people to lose hope, then this is someone who needs it. A global conspiracy is possible to buy good ideas and companies for pennies. This puts many thoughts in place and becomes understandable why we are so strongly crushed in red.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
Maybe next year the market will improve, with the current bad market price we have to utilize to buy it as an investment and wait in next year hope the market price will be stable and increase. If the price improves all our expectations will be achieved and of course, you get a profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
Yes the bear market returns. crypto has decreased. I hope everyone can be patient waiting for the market to recover. I am sure that this happened in this year and the green market and large price increases occurred in Crypto.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 02, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
I think it is a temporary situation, after summer we will see those bull market conditions again hopefully. Fluctuations are normal in this world, you should stay calm and wait for the right time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
Don't lose hope if the market is red, let the market move and stay to hone what we know and leave panic for the future. Refresh yourself with entertainment and vacation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 02, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
very worrying for now bitcoin and altcoin experienced a very drastic decline, everything looks red,
hopefully this August there is good news about Bitcoin ETF
Im so lucky i'm able to sold my bitcoin when it goes down from 8.4k$ to 7.9K$ and currently i'm waiting for the right time to re entry again. I don't think ETF would be favorable to Crypto market as there  are 2 ETF already that been rejected by U.S. security and exchange commission. though this would affect bitcoin price in the short  term but once everything will be digest by Crypto market expect another up trend for bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
The cryptocurrency market cap is still very low, compare with January 2018 high price, marketcap still can't reach to $300B, I see a lot of people worry as they see this as the end, but I don't understand why people worry about this situation, I don't even sell on those dips, my opinion is it's just a correction that we need to make a new highs price
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 02, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
The year will be very bad if we do not see growth as in 2017. I think all the same there should be a growth in the price by the end of the year, for this, there are a lot of good news and the most important is that it is very much waiting for large investors in the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
Times of endless money to each and everyone investing seem to be over indeed Smiley. Not that strange, there's no way everybody can only win and nobody loses. I hope things turn positive again soon. Right now it's pretty sad to witness all red yes Sad
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 02, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
I also see about this moving. Today, the price really goes down. In fact, we cannot do anything. Many people are still selling the coins and I don't know what they think. The coins sold make the price lower and lower. It may be the worries about the fluctuating price. they may also think of the dropped price day per day so that they choose prefer to sell
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 02, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
The current chart pattern is similiar with the 2014 crypto chart pattern.
Actually i dont really like it and im hoping for bull market but people mostly follow repetitive patterns. The bull feels even further away.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 02, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
I agree with you . The market is unstable. But I believe the market will stabilize again in Q4 2018. I'm still holding and waiting.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
August 02, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

To revive again?

Bitcoin isn't dead yet and for a lot of users it still at a great price. Your words only prove how new are you on the business, but let me share my experience with you. When BTC hit $1000 for first time, that was the best year for bitcoin in that moment, but the next year it have a slow drop to $250 and guess what, that was the worst year for bitcoin. Many people buy when it was at $1k then lose hope and sell at $250, and yes, that means the 75% of the invest just gone. But that was like 5 years ago. Now let's take a look about what happens nowadays. BTC hit $20k last year, that was the new best year for bitcoin, and of course this could be the worst year if it keeps going down. But for lot of people the price still good. For me watch bt at $7500 is something that still shocking me. I never think it would be at $20k and for me anything over $1000 is a good price for btc. So don't lose hope, just ride the wave, buy low and sell high. That's how it work if you want to end with profit.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 02, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
it's normal, because price movements are very difficult to control, especially cryptocurrencies that have high price hikes, large volume sellers will increasingly push prices down in a period, and large purchases will push prices up. how to find out ?, we must diligently read the news and issues about cryptocurrencies that we are analyzing
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 02, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
no its not, actually this happened every year in crypto history, after a huge jump in its price, expect the dump after that. correction always happen after pump. dont be disappointed for what is happening in the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 02, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
Yes, and now the market is very down, I just hope the market will recover quickly.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 02, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
Many have lost hope, I think this is the meaning of the whole market fall so that just people sell all their coins
Pages:
Jump to: