Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is red all over again... - page 5. (Read 13650 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 02, 2019, 06:52:00 AM
There has not been such a large jump in BTC price for a very long time, so many people were not prepared. In my opinion, this was the main reason for the quick conversion of altcoins to BTC and this mainly make this difference. I think that with a stable and slower growth, these differences will be little, and even some altcoins (such as ETH) will gain value faster.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 06:40:36 AM
once again the bitcoin price rise has led to a massive altcoin dump all over the altcoin market as they continue losing value against bitcoin and show red on the charts. interesting point is that the top coins with bigger market cap are dropping harder than the smaller coins which is probably due to the arbitrage opportunity between the ALT <> USD <> BTC which is also partly the reason for the ALT/USD small rise.

As far as i know from the old chart of crypto when bitcoin gets a pump and traders are massively converting their altcoins to the bitcoin and otherwise. That makes altcoin lose its value in bitcoin terms. isn't normal if those altcoins are losing the price in bitcoin terms?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 02, 2019, 04:27:03 AM
once again the bitcoin price rise has led to a massive altcoin dump all over the altcoin market as they continue losing value against bitcoin and show red on the charts. interesting point is that the top coins with bigger market cap are dropping harder than the smaller coins which is probably due to the arbitrage opportunity between the ALT <> USD <> BTC which is also partly the reason for the ALT/USD small rise.

Pages:
Jump to: