Pages:
Author

Topic: market is so uncontrolable right now, how long it'll be last? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
What I can predict is that I think the next month is still a bear market, and I think the bear market will continue for a while. I don’t think I want to invest in the current market, whether I want to invest or want to sell.
I feel that waiting now is the best choice.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
it's true now it's so hard there's no other way but to be patient and hold back as strong as possible, keep positive thinking and I believe the trend will change for the better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I believe that the main reason why did not approve of ETF for bitcoin, so it's its huge volatility. Now the rate is restrained in a small range, but at any moment it can sharply go up. Answer me one question, how can you contain more volatility?
You do not think if they approve of ETF, then we will see the growth of bitcoin in the region of 5-10 percent per year)
Activity: 196
I do not know for sure until when the market will return to normal, for me this is very tiring, I feel trapped in my own investment, the continuous circumstances such as this make me bored and sad, I can only be patient, if I sell my assets then I it will only be a loss and that is a very stupid act.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well this bear market is expected; unless you want a crypto bubble; this bear market is warranted. At least a year before bulls return for good
Activity: 210
Yeah it unctrolable i thimk this comming only i guese!! But in this comming BER month it would be the begist recovery of trade market and all token will be pump it up!! Thats make me so excited you guys Huh Are you excited too???
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEC opened the CBOE ETF filing for public comments and what it means for the crypto market. If SEC approve it i think it will be a go signal to big investors. August 10th is the day the SEC will announce if they will approve the Bitcoin ETF from CBOE or not.

well let's just wait and pray hope they're approve it
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
SEC opened the CBOE ETF filing for public comments and what it means for the crypto market. If SEC approve it i think it will be a go signal to big investors. August 10th is the day the SEC will announce if they will approve the Bitcoin ETF from CBOE or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
as we know most of market is down.. eth is only hit 400-500$ this over one last month also, the gas price is so freaking ridiculous right now, last time i check gas price hit 72 at https://ethgasstation.info/ wich is right now is so hard to sell tokens right now on..

how long this will last you guys think?

i think this month eth will still down
Pages:
Jump to: