Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET MANIPULATION OR JUST OVER REACTION? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
In every year , we certainly see kind of situation like this.  Its very important time for investing and altcoins future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it is a sort of market control; enormous purchase/offer dividers on crypto markets are entirely normal and as old as the business sectors themselves. They are considered market control since they can be faked to prompt purchaser/dealers. I surmise that more often than not they are finished by bots.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
one thing about cryto market is that it has alot of manipulation and little bad news will just crash it, most whales what the do is that any time the want to fill their coins the create a panic and the weak hands sells off, too much manipulations
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I do trades when I have free time or when I got home from work. I am so sick seeing those sell and buy walls on every altcoins I wanted to trade which I understand that it was from a group of people who also wanted to buy or sell their holdings on the same price. Do you think that it this type of sell and buy walls are the reason of market manipulation or just an over reaction from those traders that are affected in FUDs and FOMOs?
Sure it is all market manipulation. I am watching crypto news all day long and my friends too and none of them selling their coins when bad news come,but some one do and when other weak hands see that they starting to sell too
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I do trades when I have free time or when I got home from work. I am so sick seeing those sell and buy walls on every altcoins I wanted to trade which I understand that it was from a group of people who also wanted to buy or sell their holdings on the same price. Do you think that it this type of sell and buy walls are the reason of market manipulation or just an over reaction from those traders that are affected in FUDs and FOMOs?

I think it is a type of market manipulation, massive buy/sell walls on crypto markets are pretty common and as old as the markets themselves.

They are considered market manipulation because they can be faked to induce buyer/sellers. I think that most of the time they are done by bots though, I have noticed that if i have a big buy (by my standards) on an order book sometimes my buy will get lumped into the wall as if the bots are creating the walls based on where more volume is.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to them man, especially the big sell walls. If the coin is legit than it will do well long term.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: