Pages:
Author

Topic: Market movement after the Chinese New Year holiday - page 2. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes, you are right at the Chinese two weeks of holidays, most likely because of this and the volumes of trading fell, we are waiting for the next month, I hope everything will be normalized
Activity: 224
I guess will continue to fall, because when the Chinese government began to work, so may be more bad news, I have scared the country China, so I have sold tokens, I think there will be a big drop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?

I guess there has been some developments in the market after the Chinese New year. Still, I am not that quite confident whether the price is going up for good, so I intend to wait more and monitor the changes in the market. Usually, there are big changes during the third quarter of the year. So, being patient is really needed.
Activity: 602
And what exactly do you mean? Because personally, I do not understand what kind of movements in the market are we talking about? On the eve of the Chinese New Year, a lot of people said that prices would go down, but it turned out quite the opposite, prices began to go up, but now the market began to fall
Activity: 224
I hope that the Chinese will revive the market a bit. Correction already tired everyone. We need to move on. Although no one knows what scenario for the market prepared us whales. We wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
It seems to me that the big traders do not care what holiday. Exchanges work 24 hours a day. A holiday is just an excuse to change the price in the right direction for big traders
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?

I think Chinese New Year will not giving positive impact into crypto market, I don't see any relation in this situation. Market will move in March ( depend my technical strategy ) and I believe will happen even not in significant number. I prepare little fund to trade and invest on March and I hope will success like old time. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
The market price of cryptocurrency now start inreasing again.
It's same wiith my prediction.
That chinese new year will affect the market price, but willn't significant.
And then, after 2-3 days will increase again.
Activity: 308
I think that from the beginning of next month everything will normalize and growth will go. Now the Chinese have two weeks of holidays, because of this, and the volumes dropped
Activity: 364
Movement in the direction of increase is very weak, so we need to wait another two weeks, then to fully understand that at last the altcoins have risen to their feet and we can really appreciate the profit from this or that coin.
Activity: 273
Yes, indeed the market is asleep .... the volume of trading fell at times. I think it's all because of the Chinese holidays. I hope for the beginning of March. Everything is normal
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
The Chinese have 2 weeks of holidays. I think that in early March, the growth of all tokens will begin. There are not many left)  wait ...
Officially only one one week holiday, most of the people have already back to work today. Let's wait and see it the volume will pick up LOL
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
With all the recent bad news/ reputations in crypto. I would forcast sideways movement, includes some dips for the crypto market. It will probably move back up in Q2/Q3. China would not make much impact now as the govt crakdown and blocking of all trading website. Thus slowing down the price going upwards. Hopefully china will lift the ban, then we'll see the crypto prices going up like crazy.
Sooner or later, China will lift the ban as now they have already established a special unit that is dedicated to cryptocurrency research for its central bank. J
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What a lot of people are saying is that the market won't make much progress until end of march/april.
That is when a lot of Americans get tax returns and have more spendable money.
On top of that, from just a pyschological perspective, as spring comes in people become more open and willing to invest more.

As far as the chinese new year thing, I wouldn't expect a bull run right away.
Most chinese are going back to work, but some still celebrate the full thing (it's 15 days!).
And think of it like this, during your christmas and new year's holiday, you are happy and loose with your money.
After it all and you go back to work?
Yeah, not so much.

you have to realize that a lot of Chinese are coming off of a nice holiday back to the daily grind and having spent a lot of money during their holiday.
I'm not so confident that there will be a mad rush to the crypto markets.
Your answer do make sense Tax returns on america even lots pf countries happening in March / April so there is lots of people taking profit at the moment . Even previous history in market shows the same . So its better to wait till april END. I am holding and grabbing as much as i can . After april I will look back or if market moves really bearish before that.
Activity: 273
The Chinese have 2 weeks of holidays. I think that in early March, the growth of all tokens will begin. There are not many left)  wait ...
Activity: 308
the market is ready for a recover, just give some time at the asian market to recover after the chinese new year celebrations, the new capitals will make us fly soon
The cryptocurrency market is quite stable after the Lunar New Year holiday in Asia. This shows that the market is getting used to volatility and investors are starting to calm down. I believe that the market is waiting for signals to be able to grow strongly in the coming time. In the next few days the market may continue to fall slightly but recover quickly afterwards.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
I think it is a common thing that market being sideways. Be patient and wait for the market movements. There will be time that market will go down or up.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think will still fall because when everyone feels after the Spring Festival, there will be a good rise, so often will continue to fall, because the people making money is always a few, so follow the majority of people do the opposite decision, you can make money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
No one can control the price, the market is growing now.

Many believe that the Chinese have less impact on cryptocurrencies. But the opposite is true. I think the Chinese influence in cryptocurrency is still huge.
Activity: 448
At present, the altcoins market is not well predicted. But the mainstream encrypted currency will have a pull up after it. Please invest as much as possible to support the application of encrypted currency.

Pages:
Jump to: