Pages:
Author

Topic: Market prediction 2019 - page 11. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
December 31, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
Well then let me tell you this. All that you are saying aren't predictions in my opinion, they have already happened buddy. ALTs are dead, exchanges are closing down, mining companies are shutting down, companies are laying off, etc, etc. So what you just wrote aren't a forecast in my view lol.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 31, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
2019 will be fine.. lets wait till first quarter of the year finish.. if nothing happen then lets wait till end of 2019  Grin

Whenever we predict a little thing about Bitcoin there is nothing in our hands it is the truth and the right thing so what I am wanted to say at this moment is prediction will not works in all time but sometimes operation will works the interest of prediction is more increasing at all time so moving with there is no idea with our mind is not a good way to move be predictable but don't go with confident.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Well my prediction about 2019 is that it would be more stable and a slow and consistent rise in the price of the crypto, unlike 2017 where it was all bullish and also not like 2018 where it was all bearish. But instead it will slowly move upward without any big bull or bear market. And i am saying this because i believe after what has happened in 2018, the investors would be much more cautious.
I agree with your opinion because I also think that in 2019 there will still be an increase in crypto prices but not too significant but slowly but surely and let's prove together how the reality will happen.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 31, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
Well my prediction about 2019 is that it would be more stable and a slow and consistent rise in the price of the crypto, unlike 2017 where it was all bullish and also not like 2018 where it was all bearish. But instead it will slowly move upward without any big bull or bear market. And i am saying this because i believe after what has happened in 2018, the investors would be much more cautious.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 31, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
2019 will be like 2018, with huge manipulation, huge amount of taxes, no mass adoption and full of scam.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
December 31, 2018, 03:44:49 PM
Agreed that most of the shitcoin will disappear from the market. People will lose a lot. I am sure that 2019 will be a big one for the whole crypto space. We will see more adoption and crypto in mainstream. More people will enter into the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 31, 2018, 03:33:24 PM
If we read most of the articles from big crypto outlets and experts we come to know that next year will be the year of crypto adoption after legalizing of crypto by most of the major countries so i expect steady growth and recovery. I hope that we will atleast recover to previous high levels for atleast the big coins. I personally expect next parabolic bulls in 2020 and 2021 but 2019 will also be nice for steady gains.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
That just a begin that the market in 2019 really going to rise again in price and everyone could make good money BTC
Activity: 336
December 31, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
Well we cannot say much but to keep fingers crossed for a rise in crypto market. Currently the BAKKT has raise over $182 M and this is a positive news for the rise in bitcoin and the entire crypto market. We may not have a full bull run but rest assured we are going to see some rise in the crypto market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 31, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Activity: 196
December 31, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
It is believed that 2019 will be the year of the bull.
Also noteworthy is the fact that Bakkt will custody and deliver real bitcoin. That means institutional inflows would reduce supply and thus (maybe) increase price too. This is different from other regulated futures markets like CME and CBOE, which only deal in cash-settled futures.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-to-end-2018-with-80-drop-what-investors-should-expect-in-2019/
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
I wish everyone that the market in 2019 really began to rise again in price and everyone could make good money on it
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 31, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
This topic arises multiple times in a week, Guys just keep it simple the market is still in the bear mode and this is the best opportunity to buy the coins and we need to wait until the market trends to green, unless then kindly hodl, hodl, hodl...
Activity: 742
December 31, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
2019 will be fine.. lets wait till first quarter of the year finish.. if nothing happen then lets wait till end of 2019  Grin
Activity: 168
December 31, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
I do not believe that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market will start to rise again in price because it seems to me that it is still very early
Activity: 196
December 31, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
I believe that in 2019 everything will be fine and we will again see the green market and the arrival of bulls on the crypto-valt market
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
December 31, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
I would also like to share my predictions about upcoming 2019.And these prediction are not random, but based on my research. Tip of that iceberg as follows.

A hell lot of altcoin project will not make any more progress; or will simply disappear without any notice. And also a lot of ‘’crypto only’’ based exchanges will dry as well if not already dried. Exchanges actual pure crypto trading volume is extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely and extremely low then they are claiming. 99% of the exchanges are manipulating their volumes to attract general traders and new ICOs.

And for serious investors, it’s time to learn Futures trading & TA to make money in this bear market. Market is favoring swing trading for last few months and I don’t see any changes very soon in that trend whatever optimistic we might be. Don’t get emotionally attached to any coins, not even to BTC or ETH. Whenever the news of a project’s exit scam will start circulating or actually a project will disappear , whole crypto market will take a hit of that .Not a single coin have the ability of protect itself from that spiral circulation. In 2019, the list of this exit scam from 2018 and earlier will be so big that, news will start coming in batches instead of individually.

And trust me, majority of the projects are already closed; or most accurately, have not started at all .Just their name on coinmarketcap (CMC) list and coins are on circulation, that’s all. Social media influencers/crypto media are well aware of these, but will keep their lips shuts, as they earn from promoting, not bashing. Probably they have promoted these projects in first place, so they don’t want to lose their credit. And these scammy ICOs (which most are) are affecting overall market along few other factors. For example, I found out in this month that, at least 2 million of new tokens were added from thin air on top 100 CMC list project. Not many general investors are aware of that, let alone have the ability/interest/dedication to find it out.

Your beloved project might be a rock solid project but its price on market is not protected, other projects will affect its price. So be flippers in taking profit whatever small amount that might be. And don’t be in denial in calling stop loss, how big that might be. Don’t even think that, you have found bottom, that’s the worse we can think in crypto trading. Without fiat, we are out of game.

And lastly and more importantly, stay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from random ICOs. Cash is still king and opportunity will come if we have them, not necessarily from crypto, may be something from outside crypto world in individual life.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: