Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Situation.... - page 3. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
I think that the growth in the market of crypto currency will begin when large and small money will be able to enter the world of crypto currency easily, without huge commissions and long tedious verification
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
I also dont understand why we are experiencing a bear market for a long time now and that is almost 6 months! Even if we have these good news that will surely bring a positive impact with cryptocurrency, the upward movement is temporary which only last for up to 3 days. I strongly believe that there is a market manipulation going on. No one can predict the price movement with those cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
May 22, 2018, 12:39:30 PM
Hey what do you think about today’s situation on Cryptomarket? When do you think crypto currencies will finally start to grow?
unfortunately, no one can answer this question. At the moment the market is in a sideways motion. It can last as long as you want, maybe even a year.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
May 22, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Some people are calling for a bull market in around june-july or somewhere this summer. I have positioned myself in a few altcoins expecting big gains if there is a bull market. It's hard to predict when altcoins will go up along Bitcoin and when they will dump.

Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down. Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go up... if the situation is the second one, it's not a bad idea to hold some. I personally bet on Stakenet (XSN) going higher from now on, simply because of two things:

1) It has bottomed... it cannot really go much lower
2) It has some interesting features like TPoS

I think an all time high in BTC terms is reachable. Im holding until at least 30k.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 22, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
based on my understanding and our current market,
i believe we are moving downward a little bit from here or i am expecting Bitcoin to reach $7000++ or around that in a few days later.
for altcoin,i think it is a good time for us to do nothing other than holding it(of course if you're losing it for more than 10%,it would be better for you to keep holding it until breakeven or profitting).
for example Nano,as we can see Nano is a major/top cryptocurrency but this days it broke it supports.which means it has a possibility to reach another down and building those support as a resistence.

when will it starts ? i think it will starts in summer ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
May 22, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
Hey what do you think about today’s situation on Cryptomarket? When do you think crypto currencies will finally start to grow?
Pages:
Jump to: