Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 3. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 11:36:20 AM
It seems it will be pump at this year of 2019 for sure many of people don't panic on this situation for better price that bitcoin giving up in this past of months.
I think that the same pump will not happen. this year everything will not be as fast as in the past. I do not think that people who control the market will show such a scenario again

Last year was growth? Do you happen to talk about 2017? Or is it just another reply? No doubt the growth is going on. The market has already reached its maximum of 285 billion. So I think the growth will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 03, 2019, 11:31:34 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
In my opinion the market gains considerably is not solid! so still the market is not stable and subjected to more correction, But it depends on the investors confidence and sentiments about the issues that affecting the cryptocurrency market But who knows as i always said we are just speculating and anything can happen around the crypto-sphere so we better watch out.
The market situation will be greatly influenced by crypto users like all of us.
when we trust crypto and can maximize the use of crypto it will make crypto prices increase.
everyone needs support to be able to make the crypto market become much more passionate.

i see a positive future for all of us. of course not all projects will survive but they don't have to.
and for us it's enough to have a handful of good projects in our portfolio. then the rest comes automatically Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 03, 2019, 11:20:45 AM
It seems it will be pump at this year of 2019 for sure many of people don't panic on this situation for better price that bitcoin giving up in this past of months.
I think that the same pump will not happen. this year everything will not be as fast as in the past. I do not think that people who control the market will show such a scenario again
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 03, 2019, 11:11:55 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 10:47:58 AM
The cryptocurrency market is very good in a good situation especially now with coins is high in value especially the BTC whose main coin has risen to $ 6800 which is expected of all holders to happen, and is good The cryptocurrency market now shows many investors It is worthwhile to invest, but I can say that we are careful with the projects that invest and just invest in a specific project ,as Dencoin knows that the product is beautiful and its platforms are good so we try it.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 12:11:41 PM
Market now is star to grow and we all know it will continue and the growth of the crypto market will much bigger now than the 2017 which is expected by many of participants in cryptocurrency,And now investors will go back in cryptocurrency to make investments and if you are investor that want to invest tou may try this project the Dencoin tokens and learn more about this you can check the website of this project but i assure you this project can give you a profits.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
May 31, 2019, 02:58:15 PM
It seems to me that the market situation is not very bad.  I would say no to complain.  But we always want more, and therefore noah.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 31, 2019, 02:42:17 PM
Now the situation is almost the same as it was that Bitcoin is still growing, although now it's a little down, but only the top altoes are going after Bitcoin.
what you say is reality only coin top is capable of up in this bull run in terms of current market conditions the market still has the potential to fall even though it is small
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
May 31, 2019, 02:34:13 PM
Now the situation on the market is very stable. I would even say that 8.000 Bitcoin is very good. I think that already below 8000 Bitcoin will not fall, but I will see growth very soon.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
May 31, 2019, 02:33:05 PM
Now the situation is almost the same as it was that Bitcoin is still growing, although now it's a little down, but only the top altoes are going after Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
May 31, 2019, 01:29:03 PM
Now the market is finally over the past 1.5 years, the situation is improving,at these moments when there was a drawdown of the market,and everyone began to merge,a group of whales all bought,all bitcoin,and in the end when bought a normal amount that suits them began rally up,we hope that this is only the beginning up
Activity: 686
May 31, 2019, 01:22:51 PM
for now the market situation is indeed a little excited because some coin prices are rising. but for the future I do not dare to predict, only I feel that in the future the market situation is very good and today is the time to invest.
Market conditions are indeed quite good and have provided many benefits for people who have bought coins when prices have not been this good.
so I also don't want to regret the second time for fear of investing so I will buy coins now even though the price is quite high because the market conditions support to continue to improve.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2019, 01:05:50 PM
for now the market situation is indeed a little excited because some coin prices are rising. but for the future I do not dare to predict, only I feel that in the future the market situation is very good and today is the time to invest.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 31, 2019, 12:42:16 PM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

Dollar is scam.

The future of all currencies is the blockchain technologies. And BTCitcoin is the number one global currency. Undoubtedly.

But when is that future? That is the question number one.

Nowadays, humanity is UNDOUBTEDLY not ready for it, guys. So calm down.)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 31, 2019, 12:38:33 PM
Some crypto analysts predicted that the growth of cryptocurrencies will happen only in the autumn of 2019. The market has once again shown us that TA has not worked. We can only take advantage of the situation and sell part of the cryptocurrency while the market is on the rise.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 12:36:49 PM
Sure. The one is called Tixl. In few words, Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And in a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve.

To tell the truth, I have met many scammy private DAG projects, but so far I am more than impressed with what Tixl offers. And I believe that the guys may become a niche product Smiley Will definitely explore more shortly! And thanks a lot for sharing
Activity: 42
May 31, 2019, 12:33:07 PM
Hmm, so seems that the one may be used in everyday life. How is it called? Can you provide more details please?

Sure. The one is called Tixl. In few words, Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And in a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve.
May 31, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
Good afternoon. This is indeed an interesting question. From my point of view, there are great solutions these days. For example, I know one that uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to support fast transactions Wink

Hmm, so seems that the one may be used in everyday life. How is it called? Can you provide more details please?
Activity: 42
May 31, 2019, 12:30:15 PM
In my opinion, market situation is becoming slightly better these days. But I am curious how do you guys find the projects. And do you find any alternative cryptocurrencies lately?

Good afternoon. This is indeed an interesting question. From my point of view, there are great solutions these days. For example, I know one that uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to support fast transactions Wink
May 31, 2019, 12:28:21 PM
In my opinion, market situation is becoming slightly better these days. But I am curious how do you guys find the projects. And do you find any alternative cryptocurrencies lately?
Pages:
Jump to: