Pages:
Author

Topic: Market stability is not ascertain.We might fall again - page 4. (Read 1053 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast
During the liquidity crisis, everything that people put on long will be sold. People put gold on gold as long as possible, but now they are selling it. Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies is a story of confidence, right? The means of accumulation are worth something only because we think so. Gold has now become a game of confidence. We are experiencing a severe blow to the confidence in the world of all that I am able to recall, explained by the Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz believes that the global recession has slowed the spread of cryptocurrencies for 12-18 months. He stated this in a recent interview with Anthony Pompliano.

When the crisis is over, large volumes of new liquidity will arise, Novogratz expects. Bitcoin will also feel this effect on itself, the price of which will be ready to go much higher.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I feel nothing is too certain in the crypto currency space.
Which is why we are always adviced to do our research every time, and ensure that profits are saved always.

The market is bullish/bearish, hence the need to be ahead, always dyor.

I agree. Cryptocurrency world is always unpredictable, sometimes our analysis is not always correct, sometimes it is. The reason why we are so uncertain about cryptocurrency is because of panicking, giving us a lot of negative thoughts that lead us to random decisions that takes us to a lot of danger (losing our funds and profits), that is why it is important to be mentally prepared before engaging the cryptocurrency world to earn money.

It's just important that those things you've mentioned do exist.
There is a panic, whether selling or buying because there are people who initiate that big market movement, and they are the whales who do manipulate the market, the FUD, FOMO and anything related, you should be aware and you should understand how the market moves.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
Which is why we are always adviced to do our research every time, and ensure that profits are saved always.

I agree. Cryptocurrency world is always unpredictable, sometimes our analysis is not always correct, sometimes it is. The reason why we are so uncertain about cryptocurrency is because of panicking, giving us a lot of negative thoughts that lead us to random decisions that takes us to a lot of danger (losing our funds and profits), that is why it is important to be mentally prepared before engaging the cryptocurrency world to earn money.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
the problem of corona outbreaks is still blanketing the world, most of the countries experiencing deflection, especially the countries of Italy and America are countries with the most cases of victims due to corona outbreaks. and this also has a bad impact on global companies and the crypto industry. but I am sure that if this problem is resolved soon, the world can return to normal including the crypto market will improve again.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
As long as this persist, we are not sure how long the market will survive. there is little hope. everyone needs to be careful. when to move funds. Most countries are already in deflection. the situation is making matters worst. it looks like the end of the world.
Honestly, 2020 was not what we all expected
Yes, of course 2020 wasn't what we actually expected. However, I don't think it's all gloomy. There are good things to come out of this pandemic too. For instance, many companies will become more inclined to the online module of doing business as they are reports that companies save a lot of money with their staff working from home. So, I see it a win situation for those who will survive after this outbreak is over. Also, the crypto industry will gain more community and patronage.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
end of the world?come on, I think the global financial crisis occurred when a more deadly virus hit about 100 years ago, although the financial condition at that time was not as advanced as it is now, but it had a huge impact.
for the collapse or economic collapse to always happen, we just need to be vigilant.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Whales will be hoarding fiat for their uses though because they also need to survive, so the market crashes.
To survive they don't need a lot of money to do it, but when they are making money playing with the market with their power to manipulate, then I guess it's favorable to them.

It will take them time to recover too. But how long to recover is a different discussion. Wink
Bitcoin has not fully recovered yet but then again we are not seeing a total dump like stocks, so I guess crypto versus stocks now, crypto is more stable.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Even if this pandemic will be over soon, we cannot expect for the crypto market to be stabilized. As long as there are whales that continue to manipulate the market, there will always be high volatility that will keep on dumping and pumping the market price.
The entire world's economy is down to a worse level than the last depression according to IMF. Now if things continue like this we will see worse conditions not worth talking about. Lets hope that condition becomes better soon and the markets become stable if not increasing in price. Economies are an important point of note for every government at this time and they are trying to keep it afloat.

Whales will be hoarding fiat for their uses though because they also need to survive, so the market crashes. It will take them time to recover too. But how long to recover is a different discussion. Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
If price chart declines then so be it. Bring it on if that's the fate we need to face! I'm no longer scared of such dips since I experienced a big one before. I am not saying that I'm not affected at all. Of course, I do. However, I learned how to change my mindset. I always go with the positive vibes and think of ways how such crisis do good for me (eg. buying more) Smiley.
As a result of the current world crisis regarding the pandemic virus spread that have ravaged the world and still not stopping. this has affected global markets including stocks, fortunes, commodities, oil prices. everything is crashing. a lot of accounts has been liquidated on trading platform. within two weeks. billions has dissappeared due to current virus crisis.
Indeed but actually the total damage could rise further as the pandemic continues. Imagine, analysts estimated that our country's economy might lose up 1 trillion pesos. That's so bad but I hope this misery will end soon. God bless us all.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
moreover this pandemic could be the main reason for them to manipulate market. people will thinking price crash due people prefer to hold their money in fiat and quit from high risk market were good decision.
Not could but possibly. Imagine how many countries now are being locked down and all the businesses are affected. The only open one are those essentials such as food, medicine, and banks. So to say, even crypto businesses maybe closed at the moment but good thing is this field doesnt need the capacity to work on certain office and can be done via home. So they can still continue their operations.

Thats probably the case about funds. Being used on supply now and most likely investors are in shock and no idea where to put their money to be safe. Cause to be hoenst nothing safe anymore.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
I think only you think that market is stable or coming to stability  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

According to Peter Brandt, BTC is still falling and could reach 1k
Read here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-under-1k-is-possible-warns-veteran-trader-peter-brandt

I think this is not the bottom yet, but I'm buying slowly, day by day, I don't believe in this price, and in a few months we can be laughing and not regreting to buy some coins
These days we are experiencing pandemic. So the stock market is also affected, the market stability is not ascertain. We are experiencing subsiding of the stocks die to pandemic. The prices of the cryptocurrency is also subsiding. In this time we must buy some coins and wait until such time that the value becomes higher. We should watch the charts and trades and then we can sell our coins when the value becomes higher. By that we can gain so much return on investment and get so much money. It can help us pay our bills and payments.

We cannot really predict this or easily manipulate the market so the best thing to do is just be ready for this. Still this might happened but it doesn't mean that it would happened.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Even if this pandemic will be over soon, we cannot expect for the crypto market to be stabilized. As long as there are whales that continue to manipulate the market, there will always be high volatility that will keep on dumping and pumping the market price.
moreover this pandemic could be the main reason for them to manipulate market. people will thinking price crash due people prefer to hold their money in fiat and quit from high risk market were good decision. but actually whales playing retail trader psychology, when they see price drop sharply automaticly they will be panic and sold everything.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Now is a very bad time for cryptocurrency
All countries of the world suffer from this virus, until the situation improves, there will be no stability in the cryptocurrency
need to be patient and wait

Not only for cryptocurrency and other investment products, many aspects have declined. This is a difficult situation, especially as the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is high, this situation increases the risk of extreme price movements due to the unpredictability of this global pandemic. Hope this gets better soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
All countries of the world suffer from this virus, until the situation improves, there will be no stability in the cryptocurrency

Not only for cryptocurrency and other investment products, many aspects have declined. This is a difficult situation, especially as the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is high, this situation increases the risk of extreme price movements due to the unpredictability of this global pandemic. Hope this gets better soon.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Rise and fall is certain in crypto world, coins stability are always temporary but volatility is a must, that's how these coins are programmed, only stable coins are programmed to stay stable

Falling is not what is being looked at before investing in cryptocurrency because if we look at that, we can not invest rightly. Some coins do pump when much buy are on them but they are not really good project so if we look at that volume to join the buying, crashing will certainly come.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
if fear has penetrated you then whatever choice you make will be wrong, increase your confidence first before entering the market so that you are not easily provoked by what is happening right now.

When a person is afraid, he acts at the level of reflexes, his instincts, acquired by automatism.
It is not necessary that each such choice will lead to errors; on the contrary, many instincts are much stronger than logic, but they ignore it.
Activity: 616
Your predictions are right. We're not sure of market stability anytime this year despite the halving event. Market stability will take effect hopefully when the world population is relaxed from the looming virus until then, there will be continous spikes and downs in the market.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Of course. Now the situation is unstable in all markets and cryptomarket is no exception. Moreover, it is very easy to manipulate, so caution will never prevent.
Pages:
Jump to: