Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will be recovery current year 2019? - page 6. (Read 16235 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I don't think we will see the hype cycle of 2017 happens again in the short term. Bitcoin needs much more time to grow healthier.

Definitely! Bitcoin hype was over so the price will not jump like 2017 but the adaption of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is doing good since a lot of organization or companies are getting involved and making a lot research to integrate these modern technology to their current system.

Thats what I have obserevd too. There are many adaption and projects even on altcoins. For example eth ,tron,eos has greats dapps on thier platform. There are many use case already. Also XRP is doing well,bitcoin has great news consistently and more finnancial insituotions are already joining too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...
Sorry to inform you that the market value of Bitcoin this year will be between $3.5k to $5k. I don't see the market value of Bitcoin recovering within this year. The price will recover in the year 2020 or 2021 and 2022.

In fact, 2019 is still year for accumulation hence a long way to go for everyone here. Those that happened on 2017 is just indicate that bitcoin can go even higher in least expected time. The thing is, the more we anticipate the more it don't happen.

Chill out, guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I can't really be specific about when the rise of bitcoin will be but with the increase in adoption that is taking place all over the world brings up good hope that maybe the price of ethereum will increase soon. All these are based on mere researches and personal opinions so please do your own research before investing into any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...

In my opinion this can be something difficult even it will be impossible to happen again because the longer we see that crypto demand has begun to weaken and it will be difficult to come back again because trust also means decreasing
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
Yet I do not see bitcoin price spiking soon even though anything is possible in this space but there is very little possibility of any price spike. We are still in the bear market so we should except the little little rise and fall we are experience till we finally reach the real bottom and then we keep moving till we get to the top.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Sorry to inform you that the market value of Bitcoin this year will be between $3.5k to $5k. I don't see the market value of Bitcoin recovering within this year. The price will recover in the year 2020 or 2021 and 2022.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Yeah good o also believe and expect thay bitcoin will become highest price value in the market place. Let's be patience and wait for the bitcoin rebound i think in the middle of the year 2019.bitcoin start to incrase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
It's hard to make a prediction.
It's hard to know what will happen, but there are so many good news every single day that it is impossible not to be optimistic.
Nasdaq, Bakkt, Institutions, private management funds and a lot of new actors are entering in crypto at the beginning of this year and during all 2019 there are a lot of indicators that market can recover, but you neer know, this is a long therm run and maybe we will see lower bottoms.
In general cash flowing nto a market is always a good sign, when u will see cash flowing, this will be a good sign of recovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I don't think we will see the hype cycle of 2017 happens again in the short term. Bitcoin needs much more time to grow healthier.

Definitely! Bitcoin hype was over so the price will not jump like 2017 but the adaption of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is doing good since a lot of organization or companies are getting involved and making a lot research to integrate these modern technology to their current system.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Yes, there is possibility of recovery. Crypto analyzer expecting something good in this year. Nasadq and SEC are the plus point. What we can do is wait and watch.
Don’t just wait and watch better to participate and invest more because the price is cheap and since this year is a recovery year then the possible profit that you can get will be high too. Increase your holdings now, and be patience to hold this is much better.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can do it analysis for the bitcoin and crypto market a result may be realized they never stabilize.So it is very difficult to say the exact situation.This could be the direction of the position in 2019.But it can be said that we can go back to recovery very soon.
Recovery is on the process and we will be there as soon as possible.

Wait for those predictions that has solid basis with what  they are saying on how on the market would move according to their analysis.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I can't express myself clearly. Because I am really confused about the crypto market's movements! Sometimes I feel this time crypto market will be high and recovered well! and after some time I feel it is not possible before 2021! Who thought Bitcoin can go to 19.7K USD in 2017? No one! But it went! The crypto market doesn't follow any command/prediction. So, Anything can happen, I believe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I like the faith you have in bitcoin but then what are you basing your hopes on? We all want bitcoin to recover soonest and price pump high but one thing we know is no one can predict when this will happen. Market may recover this year or next or even after next, the basic thing is believing in the bitcoin ideology and using it as a means of payment which is transparent and faster. In as much as we want bitcoin to go up high in price, we should not forget its importance and why it was created in the first place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
History repeats itself, but that does not mean that the price will rise again and in a crazy way, at least this will not happen with current data.

There are high resistance levels at the $ 4000 barrier and the price has not breached this barrier for a long time so do not expect the near term rally to occur unless the current events change.

Also, let's be frank what happened in 2017 prices were not real as there was a lot of market manipulation.

One can claim that, but there can also be an unexpected change. That's how history is, and that's how the cryptocurrency market is too. There are so many changes happening to it day and day out. I am not saying that 2019 is not the year for it to change, but then again, I just don't want to be too positive only to have my hopes broken again. I think, for the cryptocurrency market, it would be better to be positive while at the same time being open to all the negative scenarios. At least, that way, one can be ready for both the best and the worst.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
i think the same market is on the way to recover up to coming halving
I think big move up will come about autom but maybe earlier lets see what will happen
I very much count on Bakkt and true Digital physical futures launch
I hope that physical btc futures can prevent that market manipulation what we have now
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
2019 is still running and true or not the market will recover this year no one knows, we can only wait and hope for good because predictions only manipulate which is not necessarily true.
so let the market run as it is and hold is an effective choice for the current market situation and remain optimistic that sooner or later an increase will occur.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
You can do it analysis for the bitcoin and crypto market a result may be realized they never stabilize.So it is very difficult to say the exact situation.This could be the direction of the position in 2019.But it can be said that we can go back to recovery very soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I think the market have recovered a bit this 2 months, but there are still 10 months left so I hope market will be recovery in 2019

Agree, the recovery of the current market will continue because the few months back the market has actually make some positive move and we hope to see the few months to come as momentum to a bull run. Frankly speaking the crypto-world will experience some drastic and positive result like what happened 2017.
Activity: 233
I am always convinced that bitcoin will slowly wake up from sleep, and will continue to increase with the trust of many people in bitcoin, everyone has waited a long time maybe this year when everyone hopes Bitcoin wakes up
Pages:
Jump to: