Pages:
Author

Topic: Marketing - page 2. (Read 1449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
July 15, 2015, 06:49:04 PM
I want to say details about my product. we produce Sanitary napkin, Tissue, Diapers, we are in introduce step and we have not budget limit for advertisement our product are more quality than Competitors.

You'll probably benefit from proper SEO, try to place your website at the top of google searches, maybe try investing a bit in google ads (not sure if this has been successful for any of you here). I've also heard people ranking youtube video paying for ad campaigns (for your video to show up as suggested on top).

From my experience google ads or similar advertisement are too expensive and don't pay off. You would get better effects if you advertise in discussion forums that fit your particular product. I can imagine that paid articles in blogs, especially in the form of product tests would also be a very good form of marketing for your products. Social media advertising / youtube can be effective, however for your product you would have to create some "story" to evoke interest.

You should do a bit of SEO, but don't expect miracles from it. Search engines compile information from a lot of sources these days.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 15, 2015, 06:16:18 PM
First you'll need something to market
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 15, 2015, 04:03:19 PM
In my opinion one good thing is to start with market - I mean a small business. It can help you much in starts, you can understund it is not easy to start with, but much more too.
rub
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 15, 2015, 07:31:47 AM
The best way to think about marketing are Things change, people leave, markets evolve, customers come and go. Later on we suggest creating a section of your plan that addresses the medium-term future--two to four years down the road. But idea of your plan should focus on the coming year.
Let me try to help you on that matter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
July 15, 2015, 07:28:10 AM
I want to say details about my product. we produce Sanitary napkin, Tissue, Diapers, we are in introduce step and we have not budget limit for advertisement our product are more quality than Competitors.

You'll probably benefit from proper SEO, try to place your website at the top of google searches, maybe try investing a bit in google ads (not sure if this has been successful for any of you here). I've also heard people ranking youtube video paying for ad campaigns (for your video to show up as suggested on top).
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 15, 2015, 03:07:37 AM

Target the specific groups on social media sites where there are individuals who might just be interested. Lets say there is a group where mothers on facebook or probably on linkedin and they talk about mother's stuff including diapers and so on. You gotta be heard on their discussions.

Focus on promoting you product and tell everybody about how quality your diapers and tissues.
Maybe an ecommerce site will also help to where people can buy your products and also BTC should be one of your payment mode.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
July 11, 2015, 07:55:16 PM

I've been working in marketing for a few years, and with marketing people for a much longer time, but I have no experience at all, regarding diapers and tissues. All members of this forum shall be honored that you came here for help,but there shall be other boards with people more qualified. Or do you plan to sell diapers for BTC? There might be an opportunity there, as you may be the first one on that promising field.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 11, 2015, 06:12:33 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 10, 2015, 10:01:05 AM
Well you need to be more precise with your question. Marketing plan of what? If it is a business you're talking about , then you can go for infinite sources. Social media is one of the most highlighted platform for marketing these days. You can reach anywhere and to anyone through marketing these days.So fix up the target and be precise with your words.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 10, 2015, 03:28:08 AM
You are on the internet, the library of knowledge. As you are interested in marketing, I have always had a thing for graphic designing. I was 12 when I started developing this interest evolving from drawings and paintings to digital world, I learnt my way to technology with photoshop and other advanced softwares. I read books and e magazines, read blogs and watched videos on youtube. I think I've come a long way.

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 10, 2015, 02:32:38 AM
There are a vast amount of resources on the internet that can guide you, however, what are you planning to market? This is crucial as e.g. marketing an internet backup service would be totally different than marketing a local car mechanic shop. You need to give some more information so that we can give you ideas. Also, your budget or the estimated size of your company/idea can be a good guide for us so we now where your spending limits are. Provided you are looking for input from here.

As an example: Apart from traditional advertising via banners, google ads and similar in the recent years the power of social media networks is also being unlocked. It is a huge resource of visitors to your product and if you are playing your cards right you can get it for free or almost free. You could for example give away a product on facebook to people who like your page and share it with 20 of their friends. However, tis comes down to whatyour product is.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 10, 2015, 02:08:56 AM
marketing a coin is limited to btc and other altcoin communities. so social media groups should spread the word about whatever you wanna market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 10, 2015, 02:00:03 AM
A few ideas for you:

-I could help you, I have a a lot of knowledge in the area and we could work out a fee-based deal for the advice
-You could check Amazon.com or similar sites for books on developing marketing plans
-You could search blog posts about marketing plans and piece together the opinions of many to get you started
-Coursera (nod to the previous poster) is another fantastic option

Let me know if you'd like to discuss my knowledge on the topic, PM is probably best.

Good luck to you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 10, 2015, 01:59:07 AM
Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan.what should i do in first step ?

If you haven't checked out coursera.org yet, here's the link to a marketing course from the Wharton School.  It's an organization affiliated with universities and professors to provide free courses to anyone that wants to sign up.

https://www.coursera.org/course/whartonmarketing

It's a one month course and may help you out.  Check out the details and intro video of the professors to see if you like it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 09, 2015, 10:15:22 PM
Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan.what should i do in first step ?
Pages:
Jump to: