Pages:
Author

Topic: Marketing could help your business to grow? - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
I'm interested to find out your opinion about and how you succeed.

I read books and study. Still i have not "magic button" to get cash (USA Dollars/Crypto/Euro).  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
October 04, 2022, 09:23:24 AM
I think the bes way to fined out would be to run an analysis on products that got into the market through marketing against those that didn't. If you could do the research, you might get a more satisfying answer.
If I am to answer you right now, I would say it helps. Reason being that, some guys needs a little convincing before purchasing a product. Most especially, when the product is new.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 30, 2022, 05:47:45 AM
Of course marketing can help your business grow. Of course, it is essential that it be done by a company with experience in what it does.
I used the marketing services of an agency and the result was very good.
I hope my experience helps you
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 02, 2015, 02:31:40 PM
Well marketing can help your business to grow for sure. If you target yhe right people than that would increase the sales and they will become popular. For my online store I am using a facebook page and target mostly young people because I sell technology gadgets and simular things.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 02, 2015, 06:28:00 AM
Its obvious, i mean there isn't nothing to tell any more how marketing is important for businesses. But i think you didn't mention which kinf of marketing.
There are number of marketing, some are as follows:-

Digital Marketing -
This strategy uses various digital devices like smartphones, computers, tablets or digital billboards to inform customers and business partners about its products. Internet Marketing is a key element in Digital Marketing.

Free Sample Marketing -
Unlike Freebie Marketing, this is not dependent on complimentary marketing, but rather consists of giving away a free sample of the product to influence the consumer to make the purchase.

Direct Marketing
This is a wide term which refers to the technique where organizations communicate directly with the consumer through mail, email, texts, fliers and various promotional materials.

Content Marketing
 In this case, content is created and published on various platforms to give information about a certain product or service to potential customers and to influence them, without making a direct sales pitch.

CTA-Marketing
CTA is a part of inbound marketing used on websites in the form of a banner, text or graphic, where it is meant to prompt a person to click it and move into the conversion funnel, that is, from searching to navigating an online store to converting to a sale.

Affinity Marketing
  Also known as Partnership Marketing, this technique links complementary brands, thereby creating strategic partnerships that benefit both companies. While one adds value to existing customers by generating more income, the other builds new customer relationships.
Activity: 42
October 12, 2015, 04:34:51 PM
I dont think the professionals are going to come to this thread and answer in this thread,
but as you can see there are more than 50 coins spent on signature campaigns on this forum and that is nothing but marketing.
yest it does helps grow your business.

Indeed, signature campaigns are a good aspect to consider as valuable marketing.
October 12, 2015, 04:28:10 PM
Marketing obviously helps your business grow. You have to advertise your product to your demographic to allow it to grow.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 07:45:51 AM
I dont think the professionals are going to come to this thread and answer in this thread,
but as you can see there are more than 50 coins spent on signature campaigns on this forum and that is nothing but marketing.
yest it does helps grow your business.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
October 12, 2015, 07:43:05 AM
Marketing obviously helps your business grow. You have to advertise your product to your demographic to allow it to grow.
October 12, 2015, 07:42:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: