Pages:
Author

Topic: Marketplace is dead - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 05:57:45 AM
You guys banning scammers yes all us know that, but everyone is selling only hacked/cracked accounts in Invites & Accounts market place

Do you even think how people can have and sell bulk 1000/5000 accounts?
also there is a thread for hacked accounts not allowed. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacked-invitesaccounts-are-not-allowed-1785577 (none cares about this)

which idiot will sell his $30 worth of account for 0.10$ cent? lmao

people are using sentry mba or another cracking tools to steal the accounts. from shitty forums such as nulled or cracked.

positive feedback for them doesn't matter anything because they sell hacked accounts.

and you are leaving him positive feedback after you have access to hacked account? (you must be retard)

%99 of the Invites & Accounts market place is with hacked/stolen accounts.

i also know many of the scammers with same accounts is sandy-is-fine, he is so angry with scammers because alt scammers are robbing victims more than him and leaving them shitty feedbacks.
sandy-is-fine can you explain why u don't leave negative feedbacks for stolen accounts sellers instead of leaving to scammers that you think they are scammers? what is your reason for not sleeping 7/24 and leaving scammers negativs? what is your point and job here?

Trust me i have been scammed here 10000 times but who cares about $0.10 cent?

people are so retard to see the truth
Pages:
Jump to: