Pages:
Author

Topic: Marketplace value of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
We know Bitcoin is not available in all over the world but in future, it would be available very soon, I hope so. I would like to invest in Bitcoin for my future and also for online transaction. Is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin or I should wait, Please give me your better idea.

Kind Regards
Smith
i am not an expert, what I have a little idea base on my own understanding in every information and news that I read about bitcoin. So here it is: bitcoin and altcoin are called in one term as ceyptocurrency, their is no fix price on it and can be pump and dump. Everytime that bitcoin was rising most altcoins have the same response also when bitcoin is decreasing. When bitcoin is rising the traders are also be one more eager to by and scared when it's getting low that makes them sometimes to sell it In a lower price from the original. So my suggestion is don't buy while it is rising by it when the value is falling. It is the most practical way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
We know Bitcoin is not available in all over the world but in future, it would be available very soon, I hope so. I would like to invest in Bitcoin for my future and also for online transaction. Is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin or I should wait, Please give me your better idea.

Kind Regards
Smith

First of all you should know that it is available all over the world. Don't be fooled by fake news. It is also up to you if you want to invest.

Thanks for your quick reply. I discussed with my friend and he told me that. Now I'm researching on the internet and I'm also highly interested to invest on Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 13, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Kind Regards
Smith

First of all you should know that it is available all over the world. Don't be fooled by fake news. It is also up to you if you want to invest.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

Kind Regards
Smith
Pages:
Jump to: