Pages:
Author

Topic: Markets Update: Bitcoin Skyrockets to $4650 Setting New All-Time High - page 2. (Read 895 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
breaking the previous ATH was a very good sign in my opinion. i actually was expecting some trouble breaking it and was expecting a longer period of accumulation below the previous ATH around the $4300 price. possibly another week even. but this new price changes shows that market is so much readier than before. there is a lot of money coming in from all around the world. i see people who has never heard of bitcoin are investing in it now.

and not to mention all the attention that bitcoin is getting in the media these days. everywhere you look there is an article talking about how well bitcoin has been performing and out it outpaced every other asset.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Really happy to see that bitcoin has finally get over $4500 and its looks like it is going to sustained this price. As I have predicted, this is similar to $3000 barrier that we have seen, it took us months to get then their is a sudden dump, then finally is was sustained to reach the price we are seeing.

It seems to me that new investors just got it and didn't care if the price is too high to buy. They have a lot of money to begin with. So they don't care if the price is above $4000 just to enter the ecosystem, unlike us ordinary trader who need o wait for the price to dip. But we are all good, let them in, they are all welcome.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
More to come as Bitcoin price was designed to increase from the day one. but given the used electricity on mining I'd say even $10,000 per coin is not

Enough, miners are using electricity as if they were a country with millions of people combined, I guess this is the cost of decentralization, just like

2017 when it started everything changed in crypto, I don't know what to expect from 2018. maybe our dream of getting rich with a few Bitcoins finally

Comes true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Bitcoin’s value is skyrocketing today on August 29 reaching an all-time high of $4,650 per BTC across global exchanges. Bulls don’t seem to be letting up as the price continues to climb after short periods of pullbacks as $5K per BTC could be just around the bend. Bitcoin Surpasses Another All-Time High. After a solid week of bouncing around the $4,250-4,350 range, bitcoin markets kicked into high gear on Monday after the weekend, reaching a new all time high. At press time the price per bitcoin is hovering around the $4580-4630 territory and sell walls look extremely flat on many popular exchanges. Bitcoin trade volume has been strong commanding $2.2B worth of trades over the past 24-hours, and bitcoin dominance is averaging around 46 percent. The highest trade volumes for bitcoin right now are currently stemming from Japan, China, the U.S., South Korea, and India. Interestingly, Asian markets from exchanges like Bitflyer, Bithumb, and Huobi are currently trading roughly $50 less than western exchange spot prices

https://news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-skyrockets-to-4650-setting-new-all-time-high

After breaking the important $4,500 wall, Bitcoin is now more focused on reaching $5,000 before maybe making some corrections within September and then making a comeback to finally settle at the $5,000 peak. We are now witnessing another rampage of Bitcoin and this can already be discounting the possible fork within November. I am optimistic that within September we can be able to see more surges as well as some corrections (or bubblets to avoid that big bubble to happen). Happy are those who never let fear and wrong information intimated them into cashing out their Bitcoin. Let us be HODLERS this time into 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Well from past few days its price is surprising everyone and now it had break 4600$ reaching all time high. This seems a good news for the bitcoin holders and most probably I believe it will make it to 5000$ very soon...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I’m hoping we break $5k be end of month.  That would absolutely be outstanding!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Bitcoin’s value is skyrocketing today on August 29 reaching an all-time high of $4,650 per BTC across global exchanges. Bulls don’t seem to be letting up as the price continues to climb after short periods of pullbacks as $5K per BTC could be just around the bend.

Bitcoin Surpasses Another All-Time High

After a solid week of bouncing around the $4,250-4,350 range, bitcoin markets kicked into high gear on Monday after the weekend, reaching a new all time high. At press time the price per bitcoin is hovering around the $4580-4630 territory and sell walls look extremely flat on many popular exchanges. Bitcoin trade volume has been strong commanding $2.2B worth of trades over the past 24-hours, and bitcoin dominance is averaging around 46 percent. The highest trade volumes for bitcoin right now are currently stemming from Japan, China, the U.S., South Korea, and India. Interestingly, Asian markets from exchanges like Bitflyer, Bithumb, and Huobi are currently trading roughly $50 less than western exchange spot prices

https://news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-skyrockets-to-4650-setting-new-all-time-high
Pages:
Jump to: