Pages:
Author

Topic: Mars 2027 - page 2. (Read 900 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
July 05, 2017, 08:21:53 AM
Hi everybody,

This was unexpected...in a very good way. The juxtiposition between present day real on-going science and working on sending humans to Mars with the imagined 2027 ... and that brings up a really interesting question ..

How soon will the first humans actually land here?

We're going to land on Mars in 2027 and the reason is this man is determined to make that happen. His name is Elon musk, he's the CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX.

okay guys, now You've got to ask yourself, can this guy really do this by 2025 or 2027?

I think Yes we can Smiley

Yes I think he can do it but the real question is, will he survive in mars?
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
July 05, 2017, 07:57:29 AM
I don't understand people who agree on such a journey one way. I like the earth. I guess you have to be very stupid to go on this journey. Man misses you even if he leaves in another country and on another planet is probably worse than a life sentence on the Earth.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 07:50:38 AM
I think that this is possible, because aliens are flying towards us and we are also developing in this direction, but for the time being we are not able to stay on foreign planets for too long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
July 04, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
Hi everybody,

This was unexpected...in a very good way. The juxtiposition between present day real on-going science and working on sending humans to Mars with the imagined 2027 ... and that brings up a really interesting question ..

How soon will the first humans actually land here?

We're going to land on Mars in 2027 and the reason is this man is determined to make that happen. His name is Elon musk, he's the CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX.

okay guys, now You've got to ask yourself, can this guy really do this by 2025 or 2027?

I think Yes we can Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: