Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion - page 36. (Read 646896 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 27, 2020, 04:33:17 PM
im gonna have to buy the gold report. hes made me a ton this week got to give something back. nice one marty the drinks are on me

Proof?
Activity: 28
February 27, 2020, 04:27:26 PM
im gonna have to buy the gold report. hes made me a ton this week got to give something back. nice one marty the drinks are on me
February 27, 2020, 12:00:04 PM
there seems to be a 20% correction happening in the dow. if only someone had told me and gave me the week it would happen i would have made some nice cash. oh wait  there was and i am. beautiful call by martin yet again.

He didn't call anything. Show me the text where he makes the call without the bullshit ambiguity.

Why don't you post the calls where he was wrong?
February 27, 2020, 11:53:01 AM

Of course lord marty is correct, if the market goes up then hes bullish and if the market goes down then he's bearish, he's never ever wrong lol.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Give it a break whatever you really do talk nonsense.

You're a sad bunch of retards.. You all sound like squabbling women in some sewing circle  Grin What would happen if you spent your time on something useful for yourselves instead?

MA private blog posts last weekend:

Sunday on the Dow:
"It does not appear to be a runaway to the upside and we should now expect a sharp decline to begin perhaps next week."

Monday morning on Gold:
"With Monday coming, gold should rally to test the important levels of resistance. The first key level for a minimum high would be 1672-1697 with the ideal project at 1682-1683."
"BE CAREFUL HERE!!!!
Ideally, TODAY should be the high and this week is also a Directional Change."

I don't know how many times I've seen these types of posts in Martin's private blog and was completely wrong.

As it's been stated many times, he phrases it in way to make it appear he's right. He didn't forecast anything with any type of certainty.

One minute he is bullish and the next he is bearish like a seesaw. He's throws out these posts hoping one will stick.

BTW, why didn't this correction occur on the turning point?
February 27, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
there seems to be a 20% correction happening in the dow. if only someone had told me and gave me the week it would happen i would have made some nice cash. oh wait  there was and i am. beautiful call by martin yet again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
February 27, 2020, 09:57:16 AM
Anyone who disagrees with Traxo, Anonymous Coder, etc. is labeled a troll. 

Armstrong and Socrates provides a valuable service for those who can read and understand simple directions. 

The only trolls here are those who bash someone they know doesn't have the time or inclination to respond to their garbage. 

I think they respond through these trolls because Martin Armstrong uses a spread of things to form his discussion a breeze. they're often cited for performing on new services but people haven't any interest in them. They manage their registrations as they want.

Obviously you need to read the evidence presented Mr Subbir in here and on the blog that Mr Armstrong is nothing more than a fake. I will quite happily do the same for you if you want to believe, just send me a few hundred every month and I will tell you that it may go up or that it might go down and then in a few weeks I will tell you yes thats what I meant.....I'm never wrong you see and even when I am wrong as the bond yields at the moment I am actually correct it is the market that is wrong. So you see I am always right.  Its quite easy once you understand it, your broker may not go with the plan though.....just a thought....
February 27, 2020, 05:41:41 AM
So we can add MA_talk to the troll list -- if this isn't one of the other bashers using a different handle to double post.  They won't use their real names because they need to hide behind the anonymity of the internet as they know Armstrong would eat them alive if he so chooses.   

It's amazing how these people can't understand simple sentences.  They are totally jaded by their short comings that they need to attempt to pass it off on someone who has been incredibly accurate in projections he made over 30 years ago.  He called what is happening now back then - but the haters just can't acknowledge that because they are blinded by their faults.  Clear as day. 

My dog has more sense than some of these bashers.   Socrates has paid for itself for the next 10 years in just the last two days.  Combine that with Armstrong's excellent articles on history and economics and it's a no brainer for those of us who comprehend what we read.

NOPE!!   I've reported him to the FEDS so hopefully they will take a closer inspection of his nonesense. They will probably find your invoice on his pc as well for your work here. Just a thought.

Knock Knock Marty
Activity: 580
Merit: 17
February 26, 2020, 09:44:13 PM
The Failed Emerging Markets Meltdown Prediction

Before we start, it is useful to know the fact that Martin Armstrong rarely predicts anything in a verifiable way. He often systematically creates conditions around his statements that render them worthless. See A Self-fulfilling Financial Forecast.

However, in case of the emerging markets, he predicted a meltdown as early as 2016 with a target date of 2018. Obviously it did not happen. No emerging markets meltdown.

Here are some excerpts from his publications where he forecast the event:

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
m96
Activity: 14
February 26, 2020, 09:25:42 PM

Of course lord marty is correct, if the market goes up then hes bullish and if the market goes down then he's bearish, he's never ever wrong lol.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're a sad bunch of retards.. You all sound like squabbling women in some sewing circle  Grin What would happen if you spent your time on something useful for yourselves instead?

MA private blog posts last weekend:

Sunday on the Dow:
"It does not appear to be a runaway to the upside and we should now expect a sharp decline to begin perhaps next week."

Monday morning on Gold:
"With Monday coming, gold should rally to test the important levels of resistance. The first key level for a minimum high would be 1672-1697 with the ideal project at 1682-1683."
"BE CAREFUL HERE!!!!
Ideally, TODAY should be the high and this week is also a Directional Change."
Activity: 99
February 26, 2020, 06:18:11 PM
So we can add MA_talk to the troll list -- if this isn't one of the other bashers using a different handle to double post.  They won't use their real names because they need to hide behind the anonymity of the internet as they know Armstrong would eat them alive if he so chooses.   

It's amazing how these people can't understand simple sentences.  They are totally jaded by their short comings that they need to attempt to pass it off on someone who has been incredibly accurate in projections he made over 30 years ago.  He called what is happening now back then - but the haters just can't acknowledge that because they are blinded by their faults.  Clear as day. 

My dog has more sense than some of these bashers.   Socrates has paid for itself for the next 10 years in just the last two days.  Combine that with Armstrong's excellent articles on history and economics and it's a no brainer for those of us who comprehend what we read.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 26, 2020, 04:03:02 PM
But feel free to blast out your personal opinions about him, which is within your right of freedom of speech.

It's one thing to post your personal opinions about him - it is another to slander and liable him - which is what you and a few others here are doing.  You are hiding behind anonymous identities and posting defamatory statements and images.  Internet protections extend to service providers / publishers but not to the same extent for posters.  I hope that he or his employees eventually go after the bashers here who have stupidly put all of their slanderous accusations on the web forever.  

He has been extraordinarily accurate on his macro calls and his Socrates service does what it says it will -- if you understand what it is supposed to offer by reading the simple terms of use.  The bashers here lack the ability to understand a simple paragraph of text that they must agree to and check off in order to access his service.  They hide behind anonymous ID's because they don't have the guts to show themselves or stand up for their actions.  

Oh, over45, you think I didn't look up what's slander before doing all these?  If you are presenting facts, that is LEGALLY NOT libeling.

I provide facts & links in my posts.  You did NOT.  You are expressing opinions, not facts.

Armstrong calling stock market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

Armstrong calling bond market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200217065858/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/interest-rates/big-bang-v-repo/

That is how pathetic Armstrong is at macro calls.  Only when goldbugs saying government manipulating gold prices are crazy.  But not when Armstrong says government intervention in bond markets is real manipulation.  His super-computer AI did NOT see that coming, huh?

I'm just waiting Armstrong to sue me, and then I will go crowd-funding, and get all the extra publicity and PUT ALL THE FACTS out there and IN COURT.  That will literally be the END of Armstrong & Socrates.  In fact, I'm legally protected the same way, and I can sue you for libeling when you are NOT presenting facts.
February 26, 2020, 03:09:06 PM
https://www.tradingview.com/x/mfhN2O7h/

hilarious this is what happens when you use dechiper 11 recreation of socrates it took him 10 minutes and you can tell. notice how the bullish reversals are mixed in with the bearish reversals haha some of the bearish are above the bullish and vice versa. guess you need to spend that hour on it instead of the 10 minutes total nutter
February 26, 2020, 12:47:30 PM
Anyone who disagrees with Traxo, Anonymous Coder, etc. is labeled a troll. 

Armstrong and Socrates provides a valuable service for those who can read and understand simple directions. 

The only trolls here are those who bash someone they know doesn't have the time or inclination to respond to their garbage. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
February 26, 2020, 12:31:21 PM
Few reminders:  

Confidence in Martin Armstrong into the abyss

Marty, you've reached your peak, right on schedule of course

@WHATEVERBABY2's pathetic posts were by far the worst shilling attempt to date, which indicates a clear shift in the trend.  

To keep the thread readable, readers are advised to ignore following 4 users:  

WHATEVERBABY2 - deceased
WHATEVERBABY3 - deceased
truth727 - WHATEVERBABY's latest sock
m96  
over45  
DigiLab
[...]
For really slow people... Title of this thread is Martin Armstrong Discussion.

I suggest click those links for elaborations, and stop attempting to communicate with trolls (i.e. people such as the ones listed above, who never cite anything, provide no refutations and relevant sources at all, but just babble and tell you to subscribe to Socrates).

February 26, 2020, 12:20:43 PM
But feel free to blast out your personal opinions about him, which is within your right of freedom of speech.

It's one thing to post your personal opinions about him - it is another to slander and liable him - which is what you and a few others here are doing.  You are hiding behind anonymous identities and posting defamatory statements and images.  Internet protections extend to service providers / publishers but not to the same extent for posters.  I hope that he or his employees eventually go after the bashers here who have stupidly put all of their slanderous accusations on the web forever. 

He has been extraordinarily accurate on his macro calls and his Socrates service does what it says it will -- if you understand what it is supposed to offer by reading the simple terms of use.  The bashers here lack the ability to understand a simple paragraph of text that they must agree to and check off in order to access his service.  They hide behind anonymous ID's because they don't have the guts to show themselves or stand up for their actions.   
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 26, 2020, 11:15:34 AM
For anyone here who wants to contribute to the NON-PROFIT efforts at
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/

Please private message AnonymousCoder or me, and send your post in HTML to us, or even become regular contributor.

We are looking for posts that document well with links to Armstrong's posts via archive.org (Internet Archive) so that we don't create more back links to Armstrong's sites.

Also, I suggest everyone here to
1. leave comments at Armstrong's Amazon ebook and videos,
2. email Amazon about Armstrong's products about your opinions.
3. email sites that publishes Armstrong
4. NEVER visit Armstrong's sites.
5. Leave actual link backs to posts here, or even better, the NON-PROFIT site above.
6. Contact FTC or any federal legal offices, or even Judge John Keenan or any other judges who dealt with Armstrong before, and voice your concerns.

Eventually, we will win by NUMBER, and Armstrong's advocates will drop away unless they are paid of course.

Armstrong said that his ebook is "out-of-stock".  But his real-time streaming video is also "out-of-stock".  Go figure.

And for the benefits of converting the naives who follow Armstrong, I suggest everyone also refrain from
1. Criticize Armstrong without any documented links/facts.
2. Being biased.

Activity: 20
February 26, 2020, 08:20:49 AM
For those interested a pinescript to use in tradingview calculating reversals multi-complex system  Grin

written in 10 min, can be improved with elected reversal not being displayed anymore

//@version=2
//decipher11

study("[RS]Reversal", overlay=true)

Mod = input(true, title="box checked : 3-5-13-23 Reversal (Commodities and Dow) - unchecked 4,8,16,26 Reversals (Ind Stocks)")

r1 = Mod ? 3 : 4
r2 = Mod ? 5 : 8
r3 = Mod ? 13 : 16
r4 = Mod ? 23 : 26

topl1 =  valuewhen ( high >= highest(high,13), low[r1],0)
toph1 = valuewhen ( low <= lowest(low,13), high[r1], 0)
topl12 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r2], 0)
toph12 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r2], 0)
topl13 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r3], 0)
toph13 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r3], 0)
topl14 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r4], 0)
toph14 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r4], 0)

tl1 = plot(topl1, color =topl1 != topl1[100] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th1 = plot(toph1, color =toph1 != toph1[100] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl12 = plot(topl12, color =topl12 != topl12[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th12 = plot(toph12, color =toph12 != toph12[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl13 = plot(topl13, color =topl13 != topl13[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th13 = plot(toph13, color =toph13 != toph13[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl14 = plot(topl14, color =topl14 != topl14[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th14 = plot(toph14, color =toph14 != toph14[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

//

hey Marty, can you imagine, if I had an hour to lose I would have been able to rewrite SOCRAPS !
Activity: 20
February 26, 2020, 07:53:57 AM
still waiting for that chart decipher 11 actually fitting name cos he talks in riddles investing is easy guys its just nth to nth to the nth. claim you have worked out his system show no proof lol

nth to the nth nth

Unlike you Martin I don't spend my day behind a computer trolling and spamming forums, and hunting for fools to get their money.

Since you are still waiting, .... You should spend that time ... to educate yourself, as you did in jail, learn about reading, understanding, and reasoning, obviously your are missing all those basics, 11 years was not enough.

May be this is exactly what you are looking for, go back to jail meeting with your friends, ... and you might achieve this sooner that you think. With what you are regularly posting on your "blog"  - gold graph with buy/sell signal, which is far beyond educational purpose, you are intentionally misleading people into thinking SOCRAPS is trading tools for them to use ! Since, by court order you are bare from advising anyone anymore, you should be sue for this ! "lol"

About your reversal system, my point was for people to know that what you pretend to be "based entirely upon physics with very complex formulas"
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/training-tools/reversal-v-technical-analysis/
is a very simple formula using fix numbers that anyone else equipped with a 6 years old brain can understand and replicate.

About their validity - reversals - there is countless testimony here on how useless they are !
February 26, 2020, 06:15:31 AM
thank the lord i would have lost $9000 if had held my shares thank the lord martin/

still waiting for that chart decipher 11 actually fitting name cos he talks in riddles investing is easy guys its just nth to nth to the nth. claim you have worked out his system show no proof lol

nth to the nth nth

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

February 25, 2020, 10:08:24 PM

Well I think the breakout above the ecm date was bullish for marty lol as he mentioned on his blog for which that trade is now going down the toilet. Maybe we should call it Marty's bog instead......

Mmmmmm yields at new lows Marty, welcome to marty's bonds crash party from 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: