Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin Lawrence Investments LLC vs bitcointalk.org., Case No.B7158590126-2 - page 2. (Read 4939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
This is a new level of Ponzi schemes, awesome! The idea of a payments to a vanity address is fantastic .
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pretty obvious Vod never made a ponzi though. He's already rich in Bitcoin anyways.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Who makes a Martin Lawrence Investments LLC?

Gotta be someone who really hates Vod.

Or someone who really loves Vod. Vod is love, Vod is life. Vod is everything.
Who makes a Martin Lawrence Investments LLC?

Gotta be someone who really hates Vod.
Personal text from the OP: [admin note:] confirmed real lawyer

I apologize. That was a typo, it has been rectified.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Personal text from the OP: [admin note:] confirmed real lawyer
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Who is Nick Szabo? He is this the real satoshi?
He is rumored to be satoshi, but is probably not

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Szabo
Activity: 206
Who is Nick Szabo? He is this the real satoshi?
Does anyone else think that the average level of intelligence of posters on bitcointalk has gone into the shitter?

Your posts have went to -9001
Does anyone else think that the average level of intelligence of posters on bitcointalk has gone into the shitter?
I think the median level of intelligence has been horrible for a long time now. The average however is still quite very high IMO.

I wonder how many times prior to this you have attempted to troll Vod

edit: maybe you are Vod, just having a little bit of fun on the time you aren't spending studying Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
There is not even a Tom Williams that practices law in CA, nor is your address actually associated with any law practice! What kind of scam are you trying to pull?

They spelled their name wrong on the letterhead.  It happens.  Try "Robin Williams" (formerly "Mork & Mindy Attorneys LLP")
There is not even a Tom Williams that practices law in CA, nor is your address actually associated with any law practice! What kind of scam are you trying to pull?

We are a deepweb lawfirm.
LOL. I think publicly stating your 'address' defeats the purpose of practicing law in the "deep web". I would like to see proof that you are licensed to do business in the state of CA, or any state for that matter.

If you sha256sum that address and base58 encode it, it will take you to our Tor hidden service.
I would actually not be 100% surprised if this actually lead back to something.

And of course it is not the lawyer who COMMANDS with a plain letter, it is the Judge, through a court order.
There is also a case number but no venue. These kinds of things generally require service, but I don't think posting in meta would qualify.....the list goes on but this guy should continue trolling

And of course it is not the lawyer who COMMANDS with a plain letter, it is the Judge, through a court order.

We are a deepweb lawfirm. If you sha1sum that address and base32 encode the first half of the digest, it will take you to our Tor hidden service. This is the underground way of posting onion urls.
Isn't a contract void before the law, if it specifies illegal activities? 
Activity: 231
very nice, looks just like twitter.com/equalpumps scammers idea
Activity: 9
lolz. can I join and get reimburZed?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
How much did it cost you to make that vanity address?
Vanity addresses that short are fairly easy to generate on your own.
Pages:
Jump to: