Pages:
Author

Topic: Martin`s Exchange /// BTC - SEPA /// Sepa - BTC /// - page 2. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello,
. I will like to introduce my self and star my exchange service here in forum .
Almost a year ago i started playing with BTC. At first i didn`t have much confidence in BTC but now i believe it will become one of the most currencies that are in the world.
My name is Martin and i`m living in Germany.

I`m a registered user and trader on bitcoin.de with Bronze level. That means i can trade up to 10 BTC a day at the moment..

the trade wild be made using my bank account , a bank account from Fidor Bank , that is connected with my account on bitcoin.de.
The price is the current price on bitcoin.de +/- 7%.

The maximum time for a transaction depends on the speed which the banks work with each other. the conversion from money to BTC and vice versa will not take more than an hour because i`m almost always online, and I receive notification in real time on my smartphone regarding my bank account and bitcoin.de account.

I only do SEPA and in some cases WU . Any other form of payment will be ignored.

I do not use escrow. I want and i offer complete trust and transparency.

Minimum amount  is 200 EURO in money or in BTC.

This is my wallet 13quFuf1Fy8znHPg6Utv4TVHb7aQaLjCFq

It`s connected with my bitcoin.de account. I will trade only and ONLY with this wallet.

Here are some screen shots from my bitcoin.de account. \\ http://imgur.com/a/mSQFw

Contact > Email :[email protected]

For german customers i can provide anonimity and also take cash per mail or cash in face to face meetings.

For any other question , please ask and i will try to answer you.

best regards,
Martin
Pages:
Jump to: