Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 28. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
we need a news update on the apparent market peg to a specific amount of hash , is that still a goal?

I think there is a lot of doubts and unknowns so people are selling naturally.

Also Integration into marijuana shops? is it a goal to complete replace the restrictions placed on the ability to store , spend and save money for all these shops that currently have huge restrictions placed on them making it impossible to even deposit money into the bank, because its "drug money" and federal law still has a huge control over bank decisions .

This is the main problem currently facing marijuana shops, and the solution is a very hard one. The amount of cash that is taken in by these shops on a daily basis makes bitcoins trade volume look tiny. So even bitcoin wouldn't be a great solution for these businesses .

I have seen many suggestions to help price and adoption of the coin, but no real solutions or efforts to solve the core problem that marijuana shops are facing everyday, a solution that would solve their problems and be adopted much quicker and be easier .

Advertising is all good and everything, but usually you would advertise your solution to a problem, not that you will soon have a solution to the problem , just so long as enough people use it, It still needs to solve the main problem thou

legendary
Activity: 1007

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

true I think its a great idea.

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

I think its a great idea. Need to try

I think this is a great idea too, but.....   I think you have to have an end to end process developed for the dispensary's.  99% of them have no idea what crypto is, let alone how to use it and accept it.  As of now, we're just expecting them to go learn how it's done.  

If we developed a process, ie install wallet, then create an account with XYZ.  Then do this to accept MaryJ, then for hash oil purchases do this.....  all others do this......     blah blah blah.....   Smiley

Create a video showing how this is all done, and explaining the benefit of doing it.  

Then we could mobilize the army and take this to the streets.  
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

Adam,

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

I´m with u! really good idea
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Adam,

-J Archru

Adam,

High regards,
J. Archru

Anyone hear from Adam? I messaged him a few days ago, we need to get the ball rolling and start doing stuff. My interview sparked a lot of media attention, I need the green light if I'm going to get us more press

+1 ! Hope u and adam, can make up and continue to evolve ideas for this coin, otherwise we will lose more investors, I know somebody who dropped 200k because of doubt Sad

Someone should explain that guy from the comment how he can acquire MaryJ coins Smiley

My thoughts exactly, when i saw those 2 comments underneath!

a month old and seems like alot have happened since, but I like the article though!
It has been a while since we have heard from Adam, any news about people offering to help this coin? Is adam taking u up on ur offers? What is going on with the radio show, the working together with dispensaries, trying to get them on board with MJ??
Activity: 145

Someone should explain that guy from the comment how he can acquire MaryJ coins Smiley
I am actually waiting for that buy order to go up. It's like someone forgot that he put it there, or they simply want loooots of cheap coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
You have three videos now you can use to help promote MaryJaneCoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Everyone post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit....ect. Post them Everywhere! Email friends and family!!!

Let's send this coin to the moon!!!

Adam, if you want more videos, I'll need more footage.

I agree this coin is winner. Adam is a winner. If any fudsters want to dump their coins, please go to bittrex and sell them away. I have a client and a friend who will buy all you want to sell at 2300. So please sell away all you want !!!  :-)

Whoever you are, keep raising that buy wall up untill all those little sell walls are down. It would be so easy. This current price is not the price this coin deserves!

PS. That's good suggestion Fire Rabbit. That'd be great! But we need to contact him professionally, not like "Hey man check this out, can you promote it?" .... We have to sound like those PR persons from Marketing areas Smiley

Good point.  It's sad someone or group has to just nail the coin downwards like that with soooo many sells, wth Sad 
Glad there are others propping it up and who genuinely wanna get into it, and I think that'll eventually outweigh the seller.
Seller you're prob reading this, pull you sells and let's see just how much maryJ is "actually" for sale ha....I bet the price would rocket for asks side and be much limited in coins.
You have three videos now you can use to help promote MaryJaneCoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Everyone post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit....ect. Post them Everywhere! Email friends and family!!!

I agree this coin is winner. Adam is a winner. If any fudsters want to dump their coins, please go to bittrex and sell them away. I have a client and a friend who will buy all you want to sell at 2300. So please sell away all you want !!!  :-)

Whoever you are, keep raising that buy wall up untill all those little sell walls are down. It would be so easy. This current price is not the price this coin deserves!

PS. That's good suggestion Fire Rabbit. That'd be great! But we need to contact him professionally, not like "Hey man check this out, can you promote it?" .... We have to sound like those PR persons from Marketing areas Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Good evening MaryJaneCoin community,

As you well know, there is a situation going on between a few people in the community. No need to say names. In all honesty, I know very little about what's going on. All I can do is judge character that I observe. Many people in the community have been helpful in the evolution of MaryJaneCoin. I would like to thank each one of you who have supported the growth of this wonderful innovation. First off I would like to thank Adam Garrity for his absolutely genius ideas in the crypto and business world. I would also like to thank you for your hard work and dedication in making this all succeed. I would now like to thank Jahvinci. You were always a great communicator to me. You were incredibly patient with everyone on the forum. You helped support my video development for MaryJaneCoin..... which you could watch the three videos I've done for MaryJaneCoin on youtube..... link listed below. You were always nice to me, you paid me 5000 Maryj out of your own pocket for the first video I did. That meant a lot to me. Wasn't expected, but was very much appreciated. (For the record, all of this happen when Maryj was a lot cheaper.) I would have still completed all three videos even if I wasn't paid anything because I believe in this coin. I introduced you to Crestington, which I've been told from more than one person, has been a great help to the development of this coin. I've been here since the beginning and I'm happy to have worked with all of you. Cheesy  

Ps.

Call me crazy, but everyone needs to contact Snoop Dogg. Send him as much information as you can about MaryJaneCoin! Everyone do this! Send it to every social media outlet you can possibly reach him at. I'm telling you, you get him interested and involved, you're set. Send him the videos. The more you put them out there, the more people know, the faster you all get what you want. Done! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcQx3d0xxbVB3wm4eVWoAA  

legendary
Activity: 961
Trees: Bitcoin-Powered Drone Delivers Cannabis to Your Doorstep
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115027/trees-bitcoin-powered-drone-delivers-cannabis-to-your-doorstep

You May Soon Get Bitcoin-Bought Cannabis Delivered by Drone
http://www.coindesk.com/drone-delivers-bitcoin-purchased-cannabis-in-california/

If Adam has a little bit of brain and I hope he does he will contact these people Smiley
Activity: 181
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I got a reply from c-cex today.
"https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane/ updated 10 months ago. We don't support sources from google drive etc. Only from official github. Please, update this repo and we will continue."
We just need to update the github link with current wallet data, then it should be good to go. I know some of you have maryj archived on the exchange. I like the idea of Jahvinci working with maryj.
Ok this looks like it's gonna get serious....

PLEASE eat up all the sell orders up to 10k just to show them that this coin is not dead and that it has a lot of potential !!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.

Yes, it isn't limited by one or the other, both SN and BLOCK are good projects despite what the FUD trolls say.
@Jahvinci
You under a new account ?

And can you explain exactly who scammed you and what happened if it can be said to the public ?
Pages:
Jump to: