Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 35. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
(CNN)This week marks the one-year anniversary since sales of marijuana for recreational use began in Washington state.
In the first year, $70 million in tax revenue has been generated statewide from marijuana sales. The Washington State Liquor Control Board, which oversees the state's cannabis industry, reports that dispensaries sold more than $257 million worth of marijuana.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/washington-marijuana-70-million-tax-dollars/?sr=tw071015potchanginghearts11pStoryGallPhoto
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
am missing jahvinci. good things were happening when he was part of the team. wondering what happened, why he is no longer here. he's the one who fixed the blockchain and wallet, handled everything so bittrex and bleutrade opened for trading again. am thinking that if he was still with us, he would have assisted c-cex with fixing issues with their wallet, and my 11k maryj wouldn't be lost. nothing much happened before he joined in, and nothing much after he left. and price is showing the same pattern. i believe it was also him that stopped the massive dilution that was planned. my group has been a major holder of maryj ever since the ico. we were so relieved when he came onboard... and very disappointed when he left
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
how many of you guys here had maryj coins stored at c-cex?
i see they have now zeroed out my balance and stolen my coins.
guess they got fed up waiting for the github to be updated..
a representative was on here some three weeks ago,
asking for assistance and ready to fix their wallet.
but apparently nobody responded to him,
and now it seems my 11k coins are lost.

even so, both bittrex and bleutrade manged to fix their wallets,
so i don't see why c-cex couldn't do the same. kind of annoying.
i have lost coins to c-cex before, simply delisted and confiscated.

i've had an open ticket there since late may,
and posted some 10 entries in it since then..
but haven't received a single word in reply.

anybody know what the status quo is,
and if it's too late already to redeem?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
It seems its time to enter finally.

Inc investment.

there.. pushed us up to 4275 sats.

Cheers-

Rekt

Correction... 4489 sats.

Inc investment.

there.. pushed us up to 4275 sats.

Cheers-

Rekt

Inc investment.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
holy crap my buys got pushed way down wth!?  that was just a couple days lol, time to move them up Cheesy

some strong support coming in just now wow....very nice to see.  hopefully legit folks wanting to buy (they will soon enough i'm sure),if not then ummm, some group or bot really wants in and a crazy pump is about to happen.

or is this that dude and his buddy ready to buy $10k USD worth??

Everyone should contact Snoop Dogg! Price to the moon!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
holy crap my buys got pushed way down wth!?  that was just a couple days lol, time to move them up Cheesy

some strong support coming in just now wow....very nice to see.  hopefully legit folks wanting to buy (they will soon enough i'm sure),if not then ummm, some group or bot really wants in and a crazy pump is about to happen.

or is this that dude and his buddy ready to buy $10k USD worth??
legendary
Activity: 1120
^Indeed Wink

But, no rush - I know I'm accumulating MARYJ, you'd be dumb not too with what's to come.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Someone could so easily pump this up to 9k price with only 100k coins...  Only if he wanted to...
Activity: 351

This was posted by adam  some days ago :

I deleted his posts as he turned out be be hindering the coins progress in key ways. Jahvinchi will no longer be working with maryj.

You will have to ask adam for more information.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
So is Jahvinci no longer part of MaryjaneCoin?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I will just keep buying up any sells 1500-4k sats, maybe even higher  Kiss

same here man
legendary
Lol, agreed with above...not worried in the least here with what the dev has going on and got planned Smiley Wink  -  Sure ppl have been in since say 700-1200k sats and some are selling now but many are not...and just holding because they know this coin will have some serious btc value AND real-world usage value and influx of funds to it sooner or later.  Plus it's rare as hell.   So thanks to whoever keeps dumping, hope you're making some btc back you really need (or it's a bot/manipulator?) because I will just keep buying up any sells 1500-4k sats, maybe even higher  Kiss

Strong hands and patience (with certain coins) always win out, especially when whales coming into play (this coin prob won't even need them)  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Seems to me that somone really wants cheaper maryJ coins.
I hope somone eats those sell orders  and makes that seller fall behind Cheesy

To bad i don't have the btc right now or i would have done it

People that bought above 5000 sat don't have to panic.

Its just a few people trying to get you guys to sell so they can get back more maryj.

Although its just my opinion, i can't promise anything

i will buy more for some money soon Wink i bought 1/3 of my coins at 1200sat and the rest at 5000-8000sat but still holding and staking Wink price will go to the moon in long time^^
Activity: 351
Seems to me that somone really wants cheaper maryJ coins.
I hope somone eats those sell orders  and makes that seller fall behind Cheesy

To bad i don't have the btc right now or i would have done it

People that bought above 5000 sat don't have to panic.

Its just a few people trying to get you guys to sell so they can get back more maryj.

Although its just my opinion, i can't promise anything
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
https://www.stakemybit.com

check this out you can now get pos rewards on a proof of stake mining pool site.
Invite Code Huh

Thanks if you want to pay with Maryj only 1500 or 1000 Maryj Per 5 Pack Shipping included for USA International shipping fees apply depending on location. not available in all 50+ states YET.

i come from austria Cheesy
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
https://www.stakemybit.com

check this out you can now get pos rewards on a proof of stake mining pool site.
Pages:
Jump to: