Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 57. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
Are there any faucet for MARYJ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice name should come together with nice services so i recomand this currency as good quality and professional one.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Glad to see that last post was deleted, I just tried to reply to it to say it was kinda rude.  Perhaps we could put this information in the OP so people are expected to read 150 pages to figure it out?!

Please, was there any "guide" how we can swap our old MaryJcoins? Did i missed it?

I have an ammount of MaryJ in 5digits... just send to the new wallet?

I remember some posts earlier where someone said we should send our wallet.dat to Adam?

Not the best informations imo, but maybe i just missed something?
Thx for a reply!

Greets 0bert
Activity: 266
Please, was there any "guide" how we can swap our old MaryJcoins? Did i missed it?

I have an ammount of MaryJ in 5digits... just send to the new wallet?

I remember some posts earlier where someone said we should send our wallet.dat to Adam?

Not the best informations imo, but maybe i just missed something?
Thx for a reply!

Greets 0bert
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
http://socialcrypto.net/groups/profile/5856/maryjanecoin-is-awesome

check out the group in the link above

and someones working on fixing the current wallet tonight

This is the original wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
From Bittrex:

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

Hope we get there soon!

Me too! I have a lot of coins on Bittrex and would be upset if I lost them due to low trade volume.

Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
http://socialcrypto.net/groups/profile/5856/maryjanecoin-is-awesome

check out the group in the link above

and someones working on fixing the current wallet tonight
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
From Bittrex:

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

Hope we get there soon!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
got the last wallet release going so if you want to help get it going here is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1K3kq3Hq66SlJabzZVbWkzVnc/view

ports 9420 and 8420

I'm confused, how is this different from the old one? What's with all the dll's?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
this is a basic wallet also as i need to add some images  but it has coin control paper wallet generator nodes linux etc

and
coincidentally
im meeting someone in a couple hours who will be able to make an amazing wallet and hopefully be joining the maryjanecoin team.

Keep us up to date! Smiley
Activity: 351
this is a basic wallet also as i need to add some images  but it has coin control paper wallet generator nodes linux etc

and
coincidentally
im meeting someone in a couple hours who will be able to make an amazing wallet and hopefully be joining the maryjanecoin team.
Awesome !

and
coincidentally
this is a temporary wallet also as i need to add some images

and
coincidentally
got the last wallet release going so if you want to help get it going here is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1K3kq3Hq66SlJabzZVbWkzVnc/view

ports 9420 and 8420
The biggest wallet on bittrex has +1 milj MARYJ coins
I know that person, he is a big player in the weed industry

That's why the 24h volume 6 days ago was 32 BTC Wink

Adam has sayd to me it takes not so long anymore, and as the wallet is back enabled on Bittrex the price goes probably up x10
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Fantastic, I'm sure it will be quite good.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
is the website offline?

my wallet have since some days now 0 active connections and dont sync.. where is the problem? downloadet it again but still dont work..

We're in the process of switching wallets, we're revamping the website right after we get the wallet out. Sit tight & follow this thread for the release of the new wallet. Coming very soon.

ok thank u it´s weekend im chilling fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
is the website offline?

my wallet have since some days now 0 active connections and dont sync.. where is the problem? downloadet it again but still dont work..
Activity: 364
Yes, any news? I hope things are coming along nicely.
Pages:
Jump to: