Pages:
Author

Topic: Mason Brand Baseballs - page 2. (Read 3249 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
June 20, 2013, 09:09:01 PM
I run the 3D printing machines at my local library.  I don't think printing them out would work well, as they only print out hard plastic.  

Technically, you can print out other materials (on specialized machines), but I don't think it would make sense on a baseball...

Maybe he could make Mason brand Wiffleballs instead.

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2013, 09:07:04 PM
I run the 3D printing machines at my local library.  I don't think printing them out would work well, as they only print out hard plastic. 

Technically, you can print out other materials (on specialized machines), but I don't think it would make sense on a baseball...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
June 20, 2013, 04:55:56 PM
Hope that the brand catches on and your bro will be forever remembered as part of Mason Brand

I hope so too. I'm working to see if we can make our baseballs with 3D printing machines Smiley So you can make one yourself at home. Maybe even be the first printable baseball.

That would be absolutely disastrous and completely unnecessary as the process is highly automated as it is. How baseballs are made.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
June 20, 2013, 04:15:26 PM
Hope that the brand catches on and your bro will be forever remembered as part of Mason Brand

I hope so too. I'm working to see if we can make our baseballs with 3D printing machines Smiley So you can make one yourself at home. Maybe even be the first printable baseball.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 18, 2013, 04:29:54 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 18, 2013, 04:26:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss
Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 05:07:43 PM
My little brother was taken from me last week by food allergies at the age of 11, and I have been thinking of ways to memorialize him.

Did he?  Can you post a link to the obit here?

I'm sure you understand that without community investigations, everyone would be coming in here and making up a story about a dead sibling just to help sell their crap.   Undecided

Nothing is for sale yet. There will be a $100,000+ foundation (created by a Colorado based investment organization that my step dad works for), and a website up (with links to all the confirmation you may desire) before anything is for sale.

What's the obit link?  Post it here please.

Fuck you, ignored. I told you you can find it on MasonsMiracle.org once it's up.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 10, 2013, 05:05:12 PM
My little brother was taken from me last week by food allergies at the age of 11, and I have been thinking of ways to memorialize him.

I'm sure you understand that without community investigations, everyone would be coming in here and making up a story about a dead sibling just to help sell their crap.   Undecided

Nothing is for sale yet. There will be a $100,000+ foundation (created by a Colorado based investment organization that my step dad works for), and a website up (with links to all the confirmation you may desire) before anything is for sale.

What's the obit link?  Post it here please.
Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 05:01:57 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 10, 2013, 04:04:54 PM

Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 04:04:19 PM
We will also print a link to the foundation we are making (MasonsMiracle.org) and possibly my brothers face if that is possible, just like a black and white portrait.
Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 04:00:28 PM

His favorite sport was baseball and he was getting really good, he was one of the best on his team, we have his stats.

So I want to make a brand of baseballs that will be available for for Bitcoins, the balls will say "Mason" and will have his stats in small print. There will also be a bitcoin symbol somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: